☆Legion Wrap

Options
Chillum - Dreamweaver
Chillum - Dreamweaver Posts: 887 Arc User
edited February 2010 in General Discussion
Hello.

I found this item ☆Legion Wrap on www.pwdatabase.com.

It's L90 Arcane leggings and apparently the mold drops from a boss called Marshal: Dismal Duke.

Apparently he spawns close to the North entrance of Archosaur.

The question is, how and when does this boss spawn?

I was thinking, as he's close to Archosaur it got me wondering if he was part of the attack on Archosaur event i'd heard about. Wasn't here for it at the time.

Information on the item, mold and / or boss would be welcome.

Regards.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Chillum - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Yep, Invasion of Archosaur

Only spawned once, cause we only had the event once.

Chances are, that items has never seen the light of day on our servers. If it has, its like a 4% chance.
  • Helbear - Heavens Tear
    Helbear - Heavens Tear Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I have no idea but this was also the case with getting the shady blade mold (level 40ish blade) it said on pwdatabase that you get it from a boss outside of arch west gate but ive never seen it. Ive seen one person with that blade on HT but wouldnt tell me how to get it so if anyone knows this too please the info would be nice.

Sorry to hijack your thread abit Chillum b:surrender
  • XBdassx - Sanctuary
    XBdassx - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I don't remember molds dropping during the attack on arch, but then again, I was in a world of lag and only remember flashes . . . oh wait, that was all I saw was flashes . . .
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Hello.

I found this item ☆Legion Wrap on www.pwdatabase.com.

It's L90 Arcane leggings and apparently the mold drops from a boss called Marshal: Dismal Duke.

Apparently he spawns close to the North entrance of Archosaur.

The question is, how and when does this boss spawn?

I was thinking, as he's close to Archosaur it got me wondering if he was part of the attack on Archosaur event i'd heard about. Wasn't here for it at the time.

Information on the item, mold and / or boss would be welcome.

Regards.

Common sense would dictate that if it only drops from a boss/creature that doesn't regularly exist in-game, then the chances of the item being in-game are slim to none. Sorry, not being rude, just practical.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Chillum - Dreamweaver
    Chillum - Dreamweaver Posts: 887 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Common sense would dictate that if it only drops from a boss/creature that doesn't regularly exist in-game, then the chances of the item being in-game are slim to none. Sorry, not being rude, just practical.

Which was precisely why I wrote I suspected it was from the Archosaur invasion event.

However, I wasn't sure so I asked. No harm done to anyone.

Regards.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    The invasion event the gm's threw was just a bunch of random ad hoc fb and oracle bosses... not the built in event so that boss has never spawned.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Which was precisely why I wrote I suspected it was from the Archosaur invasion event.

However, I wasn't sure so I asked. No harm done to anyone.

Regards.

Yeah. There's a lot of stuff in the PWI code that, sadly, hasn't been implemented yet. Oh well, one can still want... lol
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Alexenokin - Lost City
    Alexenokin - Lost City Posts: 418 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I have no idea but this was also the case with getting the shady blade mold (level 40ish blade) it said on pwdatabase that you get it from a boss outside of arch west gate but ive never seen it. Ive seen one person with that blade on HT but wouldnt tell me how to get it so if anyone knows this too please the info would be nice.

Sorry to hijack your thread abit Chillum b:surrender

Shady Blade drops from Aged Turtle with a drop rate of 0.0014%

Aged Turtle is the mob under the bridge just outside and south of Tradewind Village

Shady Blade also drops from Yansheng with a drop rate of 0.0014%

Yansheng is the miniboss in West Archosaur Outskirts over near The Mines
    I have officially "won the game"... Actually, I decided it was time to leave.
    Joined sometime in March of 2009 - right after Dreamweaver opening.
    Retired on March 16, 2010... 1 year later...