Login - Anonymous

Zarrathustra - Harshlands
Zarrathustra - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Suggestion Box
It would be nice to have this feature. Yes you can set an auto-reply, but most people prefer to open chat boxes as the first course of action.

I am sure everybody has days that they would just prefer to go about their business undisturbed.
Post edited by Zarrathustra - Harshlands on

Comments

• Sekhmett - Harshlands
    Sekhmett - Harshlands Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    They should have it but they don't. There are a lot features that should be present that are not, I think largely because the designers hide behind the "Free to Play" moniker. Anyone that has played this game for any length of time, understands it is not free to play.

The most obvious example is customer support. As far as I am concerned, there is none. You can't get anyone in game and the supposed "Live Chat' is a fraud. I have never been able to reach anyone in Live Chat during supposed working hours. You fill out a form and you are lucky if a week later you get a response. In a subscription based game they would never be allowed to get away with this appalling lack of service.
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    If you don't want to talk, set AFK auto reply, and just ignore the chat boxes?

I ignore most chat boxes anyway, cause it's already awefull to use them and do anything else at the same time
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris