Lack of daggers.

Uziel - Harshlands
Uziel - Harshlands Posts: 38 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Assassin
Am I the only sin who feels we really got screwed when it comes to weaponry past level 80? Theres the FC daggers, the TT90 and TT99 gold as well as the 95 or w/e legendary dagger but that its oh and the nirvana... ha

Several other classes have a huge list of weapons to choose from at 80+ regardless if it be axes,blades,poles etc. The lack of daggers wouldn't bother me so much if they were actually obtainable in game through grinding or something actually reasonable.

For example: The last rank legendary daggers (Forgot the name and level) requires two mats that only drop off of the harpy wraith which apparently has yet to be done on the Harshland server and if it has been done only two factions has done it maybe.

The FC daggers as far as I know can only be obtained via anni/coral packs. Correct me if im wrong; and the TT90 and 99 gold daggers not only have **** stats but also would cost a fortune to buy the mats or even find a decent squad willing to farm the bosses over and over again.. 50x chips and 11mil per 1 mat via merchant? **** that.

/end rant

Hopefully someone else feels the same way I do or perhaps can shed some light on my situation.
Former BM Masakari
Post edited by Uziel - Harshlands on

Comments

• YupYup - Sanctuary
    YupYup - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    the FCC daggers are a random drop from 1 of the FCC bosses, but also very expensive to buy (+/- 30mil)
  • Risingson - Dreamweaver
    Risingson - Dreamweaver Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    this is an unfinished game that doesnt recieve the on going development that would be expected... get used to your choices....
    youll see 25 new fashion sets before they even THINK about working on the unfinished areas of the game... infact, theyll probably never even think about making this game complete... all their attention is probably on Forsaken World and Perfect World is done for.
  • Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Am I the only sin who feels we really got screwed when it comes to weaponry past level 80? Theres the FC daggers, the TT90 and TT99 gold as well as the 95 or w/e legendary dagger but that its oh and the nirvana... ha

Several other classes have a huge list of weapons to choose from at 80+ regardless if it be axes,blades,poles etc. The lack of daggers wouldn't bother me so much if they were actually obtainable in game through grinding or something actually reasonable.

For example: The last rank legendary daggers (Forgot the name and level) requires two mats that only drop off of the harpy wraith which apparently has yet to be done on the Harshland server and if it has been done only two factions has done it maybe.

The FC daggers as far as I know can only be obtained via anni/coral packs. Correct me if im wrong; and the TT90 and 99 gold daggers not only have **** stats but also would cost a fortune to buy the mats or even find a decent squad willing to farm the bosses over and over again.. 50x chips and 11mil per 1 mat via merchant? **** that.

/end rant

Hopefully someone else feels the same way I do or perhaps can shed some light on my situation.

the 97 weapons for everyone need harpy wraith drops (dragonling essence)

gold mats used for 90 daggers are farmed all the time since it's the same mat for Barb/BM axes

the sucking part is you need to decomp 90 gold daggers to make 99 gold b:surrender
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • Uziel - Harshlands
    Uziel - Harshlands Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Which really is pointless to make the TT90 Daggers until your level 99 since you can't decompose them once they are bound to you.
    Former BM Masakari
  • Shredclaw - Sanctuary
    Shredclaw - Sanctuary Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Wow, sucks for the tideborn O.o

Why would PWE make you have to decomp GOLD TT weapons for the next level? b:angry

The weapon selection does suck. But assassins can also do good damage with bows, am I right? I know the skills all rely on daggers, but a bow would suffice until the devs wised up and made some more stuff. My assassin is only lvl 33 at the moment, so feel free to correct me.
    I used to wonder why I would have these scary dreams every month. About the wolf, who kept running through town. And as I wondered, I also thought about how I couldn't remember having those dreams before being bitten by this very big dog...

But now I know the truth.
    And I am not afraid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Wow, sucks for the tideborn O.o

Why would PWE make you have to decomp GOLD TT weapons for the next level? b:angry

The weapon selection does suck. But assassins can also do good damage with bows, am I right? I know the skills all rely on daggers, but a bow would suffice until the devs wised up and made some more stuff. My assassin is only lvl 33 at the moment, so feel free to correct me.

bows are really useless for sins. bloodpaint does not work with a bow. bow's are also really slow and only 20M range since you arent an archer. stick to your daggers. just use frost daggers or 80 daggers.
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    bows are really useless for sins. bloodpaint does not work with a bow. bow's are also really slow and only 20M range since you arent an archer. stick to your daggers. just use frost daggers or 80 daggers.

F that, I'm getting lunar bow. b:scorn
  • Thinkalot - Dreamweaver
    Thinkalot - Dreamweaver Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Bows aren't really useless.

Atm i'm also using the TT70 bow which i use to kill ranged mobs that run away when you approach them.

It saves me time in killing them, and i'm using pots+apos to restore my hp. It's not that you use the bow all the time, but it becomes useful when you do some of those bothersome quests.