Dark ruler guild recruiting members of any level lost city server

talon56
talon56 Posts: 14 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Guild Banter
We at dark ruler try to do are best at helping noobie players and mid level players out. We always have fun doing the things we do on quests. We always work as ateam and always answer to requests from other guild members if reasonable. We think as everyone in are guild as family and treat them as such. We never leave anybody out of any conversation anyone is welcome to say anything in our guild even if it says i the guildmaster suck. We permit others opinions and help them out with things they want to achieve in the game. We appriaciate everyones effort in the guild and give them credit when they achieve a high point in the game and i promote people for doing a very good job in the game and for being nice to me in the game because nobody really has to be nice in online games know want i mean so if your interested in the guild we are on the lost server just look for trislasher which is me zero-dark which is my highest level marshal or negaron my second in command as director in the guild. Peace out people.