Hello nikki's bac...

NikkiMinaj - Dreamweaver
NikkiMinaj - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Guild Banter
ello i cant beileve that my character is still alive!!! 0_o anyway b4 i say anything eles in this post, like the famous words out of chris tuckers mouth.... I AM A BOY... yes i am a man but my character name is NikkiMinaj. Why u might ask, well i like the real Nikki Minaj. SHES DEAD FREAKIN SEXY too me and i like her music. thats it. anyway i came bac to PWI cause i missed it sooooo much and didnt have the time to reinstall it. Until now, and since the Expansion is out i now have a SIN named DaggerBandit on Server DREAMWEAVER(PVE). Anyway my guild i was in disband since i was gone and im looking for a guild to join. Even though my character is new, doesnt mean the i am. Anyway if any guild is out there recruiting that has Ventrilo or Teamspeak or anything like those 2 programs that will recruit me plz dont hesitate to pm me or add me to friends list in game ight? If theres any questions out there that u need to ask please feel free to ask them. Plz dont ask questions about stupid stuff like..."HEY DO U LIKE APPLES?" or "HEY DO U LIKE GIGGLEYPUFF?" ight. Lol anyway pce out and its good to be back.
Post edited by NikkiMinaj - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Klymene - Dreamweaver
    Klymene - Dreamweaver Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    HEY, DO YOU LIKE APPLES?

b:chuckle
    "If my posts confuse yu.
    Dun' be worried.
    For that be mah job." ~Klymene

Did I name my character after a greek ocean nymph?
    Why yes, yes I did. b:surrender
  • NikkiMinaj - Dreamweaver
    NikkiMinaj - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    lol no but seriously i am lookin for a guild