skill priority

Belheldar - Harshlands
Belheldar - Harshlands Posts: 94 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Wizard
after i get sophoric whisper and undine wat skills should i level.....bids/bt or gs or anything else?
Post edited by Belheldar - Harshlands on

Comments

• Ty - Heavens Tear
    Ty - Heavens Tear Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    level stone barrier
    I like pie
  • Belheldar - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    lvl 10 already as is water shield
  • _Inferno - Sanctuary
    _Inferno - Sanctuary Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    IMO If you wanna Gamma, then get DB (7 if you're arcane)...

Also, GS is a very good skill (the slow rocks!) so max it to your level first. Of course, gush, pyrogram, SR and SS should be maxed as soon as you can
    Characters:
    _Inferno 101 Arcane Sage Crit Wizard b:cool
    magnumcroft 8x Fist/Axe Blademaster b:laugh

youtube.com/magnumcroft
    ^Sanctuary's TW vids yo!
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    If you are planning on PvP'ing at all.. obviously you will want your ults maxed, if you are more concerned with PvE i'd go snare.
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    For ulti's, BT does more dmg. It's also waaay better for TW (should you ever do it) cause it's your only real way to kill arcanes.

Glacial snare is one hell of a nuke, and deals more dmg than sandstorm. Also the slow is invaluable, and can often save your ****. I have completely stoped using sandstorm as opener on anything but water mobs (Dpyro on metal mobs does about the same dmg as Glacial snare on these metal mobs).

If you want to PvE, don't lvl your ulti's to much. You'll get much more dps out of these sparks if you use double spark or sutra, and it's not even that much more dmg than a maxed/sparked glacial snare or sandstorm
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    For ulti's, BT does more dmg. It's also waaay better for TW (should you ever do it) cause it's your only real way to kill arcanes.

Glacial snare is one hell of a nuke, and deals more dmg than sandstorm. Also the slow is invaluable, and can often save your ****. I have completely stoped using sandstorm as opener on anything but water mobs (Dpyro on metal mobs does about the same dmg as Glacial snare on these metal mobs).

If you want to PvE, don't lvl your ulti's to much. You'll get much more dps out of these sparks if you use double spark or sutra, and it's not even that much more dmg than a maxed/sparked glacial snare or sandstorm

At mobs I opening battle with glacial snare, following sandstorm, then gush, etc.
    For mages is glacial snare most important spell against mobs. 1 more level and I'm gonna learn sage glacial snare.b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    For mages is glacial snare most important spell against mobs. 1 more level and I'm gonna learn sage glacial snare.b:victory
    No, it's not, I only rarely use it, usually only if the mob is fire element or I'm just being a cheapass and not wanting to get hit. I completely ignored the skill until like.. level 87.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    They're all wrong.

Level up Emberstorm to 10.

b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Mage_Fizban - Dreamweaver
    Mage_Fizban - Dreamweaver Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Yeah. Like Kristoph, I only use glacial snare if I don't wanna get hit. Like by those friggin charm-**** mobs in Moonshade desert.
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Yeah. Like Kristoph, I only use glacial snare if I don't wanna get hit. Like by those friggin charm-**** mobs in Moonshade desert.

You ever DO want to get hit?
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Cheaper - Heavens Tear
    Cheaper - Heavens Tear Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    after i get sophoric whisper and undine wat skills should i level.....bids/bt or gs or anything else?

you should work on blade tempest. it's nice to have a powerful aoe that can damage any type of mob or armor very well
    omg im posting stuff.
  • BrownflameZ - Lost City
    BrownflameZ - Lost City Posts: 416 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Max Frostblade. One shot dem mobs brah!
  • Belheldar - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    lol frostblade ftw