Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. b:sad b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary
    AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I have too many pictures to choose from but none reflect -really- how lucky i feel and how much love he has given me.
    But recent events compell me to share it to the world.

Roughly a year ago i met my ingame husband, casual questing together and him showing me the ropes around PW of things i hadn't seen before. How i can upgrade my gear and helped me get better.
    I first realised 'something' when he was really nervous and eventually took me aside to give me a present. I remember him saying:"O god i so hope you like this" and gave me my new TT weapon.
    It was SO cute and it was the very first present i got from someone ingame EVER.
    I held on to that sword even LONG after i had passed it's effectiveness in lvls.

We got even closer and quested every day, lvled together and started talking on msn/skype/oovoo.
    He managed to keep it a damn good secret but in that same time he was the one putting in the effort of getting me enough Sof's for my herc. But he made a big mistake in asking my best friend if i would feel like he was trying to buy my affection if he gave me all this Sof.
    He made absolutely clear that wasn't case and that NO real life money was spent on getting the Sof's and when he gave them to me i think i had a serious spaz moment, i had NEVER dared to think i would ever get a herc, let alone get over 75% of Sof's needed in one go.

While all of this was developing we started to talk about in game marriage as being a good way to gain Exp and how we both wanted to get everything out of the game as best as we could but that we didn't want it to be just randomly someone.
    He confessed he wanted me to be his in game wife.
    Here's where my memory goes a bit fuzzy cause things happened, which i'd rather not remember ever, and we stopped talking for a while. Gods that was terrible.
    We both missed each other like crazy and couldn't stand being away from each other.
    Time progressed and eventually the bomb burst and we talked. Long... endlessly long.
    Ending up in him taking a special moment the day after and asking me to be his wife and be -his- in real too.

I admitted i had more feelings for him than i thought i had at first and would marry him but i needed more time to reconsider the real life options.
    Things pretty much went mundane after that and we grew closer and closer each day.
    He showed me a whole new side of myself, involving ALOT of patience and relative thinking.
    + this time it was my turn to confess, we had gradually grown into the 'couple' status without us knowing it ourselves.

Another long talk followed in which decisions were made and certain ties broken but the start of building a long bridge was there.
    We were going to make it happen and work as a couple to make the seemingly impossible seem possible.

I live in Holland, he lives in Australia.
    Last monday i received word i have been granted my Visa and will be going over to Australia hopefully by the end of March. Leaving small cold Holland behind.

He told me to keep space on one of my fingers, cause he will be asking me in real life properly, "as it should be done".
    We've already been through alot, seen alot and discussed alot, we made the impossible be possible and he has made me one of the luckiest and happiest woman even well before we've pshysically met.

Some might call us dreamers, some might call us naive or down right fools.
    But to us Perfect world made our world genuinely Perfect.

~AB
    All you need is something to believe in. -Solar_one. <-- <3 mah snoockums, mah hubby, mah eberyfing. :3

Lag; You think yours is bad ? It took Jesus 3 days to Respawn !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Current games aren't -games- anymore, just light shows operated by win buttons, lol."
    "ah sh*t, were gonna die!.... but it's still cool!" -INTMDATOR
  • Felizia - Lost City
    Felizia - Lost City Posts: 487 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    @AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary
    omgosh ur story is so cute >x<
    n yh lol
    love>distance
    best wishes to u both and hope u arrive there safely ;>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Myralis - Sanctuary
    Myralis - Sanctuary Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    First of all... Were not really a couple like in gf and boy lol Just good friends.
    Oh and he is me, her is my male friend xD Which alone makes that thing totally confusing.

ganjaasgard.jpg

So I met him (or should I say her? x_x) in arch cause he wanted to show off his new outfit. Some fac mate of him came too, obviously a very annoying one that had pissed him off long time. So I had an idea..... Lets pick up my friend and totally confuse this guy lol And it worked, he was gone very soon xD His brain probably had too much of the gender confusion b:chuckle

I really like how this shot came out, those two go sooo well together. They look like two young lovers that just married :) Perfect match.

And yes, my BM looks like a pimp and a total womanizer, thats wanted lol I love him <3

Add: And sometimes I wish my real husband was a showoff like us two, so I could actually take screens with him XD
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [ -- Wolves - Alpha | Hurt me, I'll bite back. Hurt my pack, I'll snap your neck. -- ]
  • Detsu - Raging Tide
    Detsu - Raging Tide Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    This pic is of me, my girl and my dog. xD b:chuckle

2011-02-0418-34-40.jpg
  • Amourie - Heavens Tear
    Amourie - Heavens Tear Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    AnimaBlanc - We share similar stories! We are engaged though and have already been together several times b:cute good luck! You must be soooo excited, but trust me all the trouble is worth it b:laugh

This is actually my fiance's assassin and I

3-14.png
  • Phyrilla - Heavens Tear
    Phyrilla - Heavens Tear Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    aww so cute picuters b:cute :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    thank you Susy for the lovely siggy b:thanks b:dirty
  • ReIay - Archosaur
    ReIay - Archosaur Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I love this thread <3
    blah2h.png

kopievon20110207011010.png

blahya.png

blah3o.png
  • Phyrilla - Heavens Tear
    Phyrilla - Heavens Tear Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I love this thread <3
    blah2h.png

kopievon20110207011010.png

blahya.png

blah3o.png
    i adore your toon ReIay is so cute espically with that hair and nice pics they're really good :)!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    thank you Susy for the lovely siggy b:thanks b:dirty
  • Lightyy_u - Harshlands
    Lightyy_u - Harshlands Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ezoirl.jpg

2zzmcup.jpg
    1446xvm.jpg
    eir4g4.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Iraeala - Harshlands
    Iraeala - Harshlands Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    iraekat.png
    My in game companion and I.
  • Tearle - Dreamweaver
    Tearle - Dreamweaver Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I love that picture Iraeala :D you two are gorgeous.

2011-02-1318-27-43-1.jpg

First MQ at the place with lots of petals! Was so pretty. He refuses to wear his pack outfit :C I guess its cuz the male one, with that big bow, makes the guys look pregnant. b:chuckle
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    Llux - Sanctuary Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    My funny Valentine~
    Sweet comic Valentine~
    You make me smile with my heart.
    Your looks are laughable,
    Un-photographable,
    Yet you're my favorite work of art.

Is your figure less than Greek?
    Is your mouth a little weak?
    When you open it to speak;
    Are you smart?

But don't change a hair for me~
    Not if you care for me!
    Stay little Valentine stay~
    Each day is Valentine's day~~

myfunnyvalentine1.png
    myfunnyvalentine2.png
    myfunnyvalentine3.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • Ahszia - Heavens Tear
    Ahszia - Heavens Tear Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Couldn't resists posting in here x)

This one looks kinda like "Just forget about it babe, jeesh Dx" ..xDD doesn't it? XD
    2011-01-3011-56-40.jpg
    gotta have the kissehs. xP
    2011-02-1621-17-30.jpg
    petting the kitty xP
    2011-01-2123-45-42.jpg
    2011-02-1621-17-41.jpg