edited March 2010
    Options
    u got that idea from byond dident u?
  • Sezan - Harshlands
    Sezan - Harshlands Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Good idea.

Ever tried to click teleport master with around 70+ people in the way waiting to go into TW?, not to mention lag?

This idea would be epic if they put a teleportmaster inside faction home aswell b:victory

If someones already posted this im sorry! b:laugh
    *only read title* b:laugh
  • Shredclaw - Sanctuary
    Shredclaw - Sanctuary Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Well, I'm sick of telling people where I got the idea from, and quite frankly it's against forum rules. It doesn't matter much where I got the idea, as long as it's a good idea that a lot of people like and would be a great patch to both the players and PWE. So don't worry about where I got the idea. Just show your support for it or say why you're against it, and try to get the Devs to pay attention to it! b:thanks
    I used to wonder why I would have these scary dreams every month. About the wolf, who kept running through town. And as I wondered, I also thought about how I couldn't remember having those dreams before being bitten by this very big dog...

But now I know the truth.
    And I am not afraid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Orlin - Dreamweaver
    Orlin - Dreamweaver Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I still say spam the GMs with tickets. This is a great idea for the game. It might be too big to be a patch but it could be added to the next expansion.
  • Shredclaw - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I don't understand all the programming involved, but I know it's not gonna be as easy as a normal patch. But it's also not as difficult as the tideborn expansion. Most of it can be added bit by bit, behind the scenes, before they simply stick an npc for it in the main cities. Good money for PWE and happy players for such an awesome addition!
    I used to wonder why I would have these scary dreams every month. About the wolf, who kept running through town. And as I wondered, I also thought about how I couldn't remember having those dreams before being bitten by this very big dog...

And I am not afraid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shredclaw - Sanctuary
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Sorry for the double post, but I've got great news!

Earlier today I sent in a ticket for this idea, including the link to this thread so that all of your ideas would all be viewed. Well, I got a reply and I think they'll be paying more attention to this suggestion. Keep the ideas coming, and maybe we'll see it ingame before too long! b:laugh

And I am not afraid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • spiritofthewilderness
    spiritofthewilderness Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Agreed, a faction Home Room would be a great addition, and pobably much appreciated. Perhaps something only lvl 3 factions could have, and only faction members can enter. Maybe a Guest Foyer, too, for non-faction members. Customizable, at least in the interior to some degree. Probably have the entrance available in the Teleport Stone, "Guild Hall". But yea, an awesome idea, I'm glad someone already mentioned it, and hope the programmers and game editors give it serious thought.
  • Charly - Heavens Tear
    Charly - Heavens Tear Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Necro~
  • Taranta - Dreamweaver
    Taranta - Dreamweaver Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Not the worst Necro I've seen...but still pretty bad

necro necro necro necro necro necro necro necro necro necro necro necro necro necro necro necro necro necro necro necro necro necro necro necro necro necro necro necro necro necro necro necro necro necro necro necro I hope a gm comes necro necro necro necro necro necro necro necro necro necro necro necro necro necro necro necro necro necro necro necro necro necro necro necro necro necro necro necro
    I shall dominate the Dreamweaver server through the use of Baked goods...and only baked goods.^^[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Venomancers are Female. Barbarians are male. It will forever be this way. So suck it up and deal with it already.
  • Kawaiidesune - Lost City
    Kawaiidesune - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i would agree. this idea is epic. not too long ago i made suggestion about guild dungeon. that can also be added to guild hall. also they could actually put a guild bank in to, so guild doesnt have to make a bank account to hold guild money and stuff like that. also if they can add something where guild can put items to sell to other players(from other factions, or r looking for stuff) like a trading hall. players could deposit items they want to sell, which can help make money for guild and player. making this trading hall in guild house for other's to use could decrease the amount of cat shops in archo, making it lag alot less. http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=848982&highlight=guild+dungeon post to my dungeon idea ^^