FC

_Myr_ - Harshlands
_Myr_ - Harshlands Posts: 15 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Dawnglory (EU)
looking for experienced people in learning but still not allowed in fc cuz others want experienced one.

as you can see i'm sin and i'm not yest 85, but i believe (cuz i did it) that you can start farm fc at 80 when equipped.
if you interested pm me in game or leave me a mail. if you arent interested do the only thing you know to do, troll this thread.
Post edited by _Myr_ - Harshlands on

Comments

• Evade - Lost City
    Evade - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    /Troll(_Myr_)
    "lolUNub"
    <br>
    "Bai"
    <br>
    /end Troll

*Highfives*
  • _Myr_ - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    omg you a noob in trolling also.
  • Uziel - Harshlands
    Uziel - Harshlands Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Being a Sin I used to have a lot of problems finding an FC group very few people would want to take me or any sin for that matter unless they knew you on a friendly basis. Make the group yourself and you'll be surprised as to how easy it is to make a FC group.
    Former BM Masakari
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    low lvl sins r not very usefull in FC :(
  • Szol - Harshlands
    Szol - Harshlands Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    b:victoryb:bye Uz

b2t : start the squads urself - is one of the only ways to get in fc with lower lvls-- ppl just qq too much nowadays --- im running fc as im writing this - with 83 herc and 83 barbjust dinged 84) and its in some ways a better run , than i did with some **9x squad lf experienced bullshiz**

well in the end its easiest with some good friends list -- but this should be obvious for all mMULTIPLAYERorpg

b:surrender
  • AlanWake - Harshlands
    AlanWake - Harshlands Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    ya, start up your own squad, people will be alright with it, if they know going in you are looking for experience. pm me in game, I will be more then willing to help out b:thanks

by the way, ran a fc with 3 sins, 1 psy, barb, and me last night. . very interesting b:sad
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    This thread...full of fail trolls.

b:surrender

...I just made my first FC squad a few days ago, but it was the best one I've been with. So pro.

b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i loved to make fc squads with MDT (5atk/rate bm)
    30 minutes 1 fcb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Uziel - Harshlands
    Uziel - Harshlands Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    People are discouraged about taking sins because we only have two aoes but if you level them any squad you're in will appreciate you more and more. DPS on bosses is unmatched and who doesn't like aoe poison and dragons. Grab a TT70 bow as well you can kill harpys rather quickly and if need be snare them on the ground so the whole squad can **** em.

Nothing is better than tying down a harpy and gang banging it in the morning b:dirty
    Former BM Masakari
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    In that first FC Squad that I made I had: Wizard, Cleric, Archer, Sin, BM...and some other class (not a Barb, I know that, I think it was a Veno). BM was tankin' most of the bosses, but he didn't mind at all. The BM seemed to really like the sin's Bloodpaint buff, as well as the clerics heals, which kept him pretty much topped off, health-wise. We never really had any problems with any of the bosses, or lures, or anything, either.

b:victory

Sins do have a decent place in FC squads...well, at least, people who can play sins properly.

b:mischievous
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Nanannana - Heavens Tear
    Nanannana - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i loved to make fc squads with MDT (5atk/rate bm)
    30 minutes 1 fcb:cute

yes you fail, complete waste of time to be in FC at 101, dont you think?
  • Legendadry - Harshlands
    Legendadry - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Sins arent that bad from what i've seen. Probably still better of w/ an archer cuz of barrage but i dont think they're as bad as ppl make them out to be. If its a good barb that know's how to pull you really dont aoe in FC that much. Maybe 1 or 2 skills as a sin and everything is dead by then
    I dont level Slow I just enjoy the game b:surrender
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    yes you fail, complete waste of time to be in FC at 101, dont you think?

u fail more posting on an alt dont u think?b:cute
    and i said i loved.. kinda mean the past when i wasnt even101b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vivre - Harshlands
    Vivre - Harshlands Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Bumping this because on my first FC, Myr sacrificed himself to buy me time to escape from a full squad wipe ~ He knows what he's doing, go squad with him b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    What is this 'res' you speak of? b:cute
  • _Myr_ - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    ty vivre, its what i always wanted ppl to do when i was ep.
    dark, you can say all you want, but MDT can only FC, cuz his ability let him only go straight. after all he is so pro and so op that he doesnt need to read chat.
    thats why he messed the demon culti of my cleric.
    i had other chance to do fc, and seriously sometimes ppl really "dont know whats going on".
    i still cant understand how can ppl fail in a game where skill in playing isnt needed.
    btw living all of this like a DD and not as a ep, made me think: "you should be mad to be a healer in pwi". dark, you should know well.
    i still read around that ppl dont do fc cause inexperienced, but actually all are at first time (is so hard to go watch a video or read a guide...new gamers generation...) and i still read ppl say that fc sucks. go grind my dear friend, you werent here when we not even had the supply, if you talk like this.
  • _Myr_ - Harshlands
    edited March 2010
    and i'm 83 damn, forum still doesnt update my level