Infamy's Rouster

Comments

• MrMime - Raging Tide
    MrMime - Raging Tide Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    my feeling is not jealousy, i can assure u that. ill tell u exactly what it is...its anger and resentment that ppl automatically think they are better than everyone else simply because of a label on top of their head. NO ONE PERSON IS BETTER THAN ANY OTHER ONE PERSON. conceit is something i cannot tolerate
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    my feeling is not jealousy, i can assure u that. ill tell u exactly what it is...its anger and resentment that ppl automatically think they are better than everyone else simply because of a label on top of their head. NO ONE PERSON IS BETTER THAN ANY OTHER ONE PERSON. conceit is something i cannot tolerate

Lolumad? b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MrMime - Raging Tide
    MrMime - Raging Tide Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    please reply with a legitimate argument
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Soujiro_Z - Raging Tide
    Soujiro_Z - Raging Tide Posts: 427 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    please reply with a legitimate argument

please remember this is a game b:bye
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited February 2010

b:surrender For a good conversation...

I know automatically that I'm a fail because I can hardly level and my fashion is better than my armor b:chuckle I have never thought myself as a better person because that is really sad, I am, what is there to boast about? That I'm this amazing cleric in a game?

Don't worry, I don't think your jealous of Infamy, you have your own guild after all. If I were the leader of a guild that got the first level 2 territory land in the server, I'd feel really happy. Anyways I understand how you feel with the anger and resentment part, its just so pathetic to see some people go around with a label and thinking "Ohmygosh, I'm so amazing, now I can go off and troll everyone!"
    (No names of course)

Besides I myself can't tolerate people who are boastful about how amazing they are. I was in a BH51 recently and this idiotic barb (No name, but he's the first person on my black list in the server b:shocked) was going on how amazing he was and how nobody could kill him. When he lost a few duels, he raged and tried to kill us all by luring Wyvern (which also epically failed LOL)...

For your information by the way, I have no label on my head b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Besides I myself can't tolerate people who are boastful about how amazing they are. I was in a BH51 recently and this idiotic barb (No name, but he's the first person on my black list in the server ) was going on how amazing he was and how nobody could kill him. When he lost a few duels, he raged and tried to kill us all by luring Wyvern (which also epically failed LOL)...

He sounds pro
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    Criminal - Raging Tide Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    that part where hope talks about the ppl that say "Ohmygosh" im so amazing just cuz of the label they have on their head reminds me of HealthPotion...... ooooopss i said a nameb:chuckle b:bye

/Criminal
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987015&dateline=1276198884[/SIGPIC]

No pride, No shame. Thats the name of the game.

Retired troll and bowbarian of infamu.
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    that part where hope talks about the ppl that say "Ohmygosh" im so amazing just cuz of the label they have on their head reminds me of HealthPotion...... ooooopss i said a nameb:chuckle b:bye

/Criminal

Lol okay???? b:surrender
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    if u didnt get it..well idk what to do with u but it certainly wasnt a flame to u just incase xD
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987015&dateline=1276198884[/SIGPIC]

• Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    This is Infamy viral marking, crafty ****
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Andronikos - Raging Tide
    Andronikos - Raging Tide Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    infamyspy, this thread needs an update plox. Some of us have leveled and the number of members has changed.
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    After 8 pages im still Laughing at how the OP typed "rouster" lol

• Soujiro_Z - Raging Tide
    Soujiro_Z - Raging Tide Posts: 427 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    criminal add me to ur friend list again <3
  • Azula - Raging Tide
    Azula - Raging Tide Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    There someone was even more bored than I was with my Bored-Thread...b:surrender
    Born as a Sin,
    living a life full of death.
    The crimson liquid colored the snow,
    the eyes full of agony, you don't wanna know. ~Azula, Assasin, Infamy

Arcrueid...reroll...NAO!b:angry
  • Myrtle - Raging Tide
    Myrtle - Raging Tide Posts: 821 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    There someone was even more bored than I was with my Bored-Thread...b:surrender

Love that thread!b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Each time the sun goes down,
    I remember that somewhere near,
    It's spreding its first morning sunshines.
    b:shy
  • Azula - Raging Tide
    Azula - Raging Tide Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    oh and update pls tomorrow...want to be shown as 85 b:chuckle
    Born as a Sin,
    living a life full of death.
    The crimson liquid colored the snow,
    the eyes full of agony, you don't wanna know. ~Azula, Assasin, Infamy

Arcrueid...reroll...NAO!b:angry
  • Myrtle - Raging Tide
    Myrtle - Raging Tide Posts: 821 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    oh and update pls tomorrow...want to be shown as 85 b:chuckle

b:laughb:laughb
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Each time the sun goes down,
    I remember that somewhere near,
    It's spreding its first morning sunshines.
    b:shy
  • FapFapFap - Raging Tide
    FapFapFap - Raging Tide Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Still w8ing for some perverted faction chat screens...this would be far more fun to look at.
    Or a **** lovedrama between 2 infamys, one the son of GSnipes which should never find out this about him, the other one a already married guy who just found out about his sexual preferences. So the 2 have to meet in secret loving each other till the climax of lust...infamyspy where are uuuu? The truth has to be revealed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Still w8ing for some perverted faction chat screens...this would be far more fun to look at.
    Or a **** lovedrama between 2 infamys, one the son of GSnipes which should never find out this about him, the other one a already married guy who just found out about his sexual preferences. So the 2 have to meet in secret loving each other till the climax of lust...infamyspy where are uuuu? The truth has to be revealed.

b:chuckle Never happening, the ranked members always stop chat before something happens so yeah :P

InfamySpy.... Who in the world are you? Only comment, freak b:surrender I hope I don't know you x)
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    Maybe he/she cant update cuz he/she didnt make the lvl req and got kicked cuz of that? xD thats prolly it :P

• BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Maybe he/she cant update cuz he/she didnt make the lvl req and got kicked cuz of that? xD thats prolly it :P

Are you accusing me? b:angry Because you can clearly tell it isn't because my name isn't even in any of the screenshots. Anyways, to the people who have PMed me about being the spy in-game (Yes you know who you are), you can obviously tell it isn't. Why?
    1. My name isn't even in any of the screenshots
    2. I didn't get kicked, you can ask anybody; I left by myself
    3. I would never betray the one place that I feel welcome in <3
    4. Does my spelling really seem that off-key?? I'm sick right now sure but even I know how to spell correctly xD

Anyways I'm sick of people calling me the InfamySpy, because I'm not seriously. b:bye
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    So the spy has to be one of the people in one of the screenshots.

Hmm that gives a list of about 190ish (too lazy to actually check the screenshots)

I'd say probably 40 or so we can check off immediately. So that leaves around 150 potential spies.

*puts on his detective hat* Well Watson, lets get started.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    Are you accusing me? b:angry Because you can clearly tell it isn't because my name isn't even in any of the screenshots. Anyways, to the people who have PMed me about being the spy in-game (Yes you know who you are), you can obviously tell it isn't. Why?
    1. My name isn't even in any of the screenshots
    2. I didn't get kicked, you can ask anybody; I left by myself
    3. I would never betray the one place that I feel welcome in <3
    4. Does my spelling really seem that off-key?? I'm sick right now sure but even I know how to spell correctly xD

Anyways I'm sick of people calling me the InfamySpy, because I'm not seriously. b:bye

Hope everytime some posts something u think they are talking about u... i never said ur name or anybody's name for that matter ur not the most important person u know... plz stop worrying.. lol and since ur not there should be no reason for u to think that was directed to u..

• BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Hope everytime some posts something u think they are talking about u... i never said ur name or anybody's name for that matter ur not the most important person u know... plz stop worrying.. lol and since ur not there should be no reason for u to think that was directed to u..

Sorry but is it normal for people to whisper me in game and say, "InfamySpy *smirk" and say I'm a traitor and stuff? Sorry, I'm stressed out today and stuff and this stuff isn't really making it any better.

I've already had about a dozen people do that to me in-game b:bye

Edit: Oh geez, my third sorry again but sorry for being like this >.< Stressed out from school because I'm behind in a few classes since I had to miss school from being sick and I log onto PWI to be more calm and relax but instead I get all this hate for something I didn't do.
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Captain Obvious says whoever posted this has to be in Infamy.

/endthread
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Russiee - Raging Tide
    Russiee - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Actually it was an Insight **** who dug under the secret insight base, and came up inside Infamy's lair. From there he gathered vital intel then dissapeared again...
    What?
    Its plausable..b:surrender
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    InfamySpy,
    NightRage said he'll give you officer position if you update these rosters. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    WELL THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO UPDATE THEM AMBITION

*epic music plays*

Yes, after a long period of study I have concluded that Ambition is the Infamy spy, which only turned out to be after the romantic affair between Ambition and MrMime.

Where's the evidence you say? Evidence is losers, it's a cool story, and that makes it true.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Demonoid - Raging Tide
    Demonoid - Raging Tide Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    U need to update this o.O
    Im not on it b:sad
  • Zoomg - Harshlands
    Zoomg - Harshlands Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i can keep it updated if you really wantb:surrender awaits nightrages permissionb:thanks