MQ

RouIette - Lost City
RouIette - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
edited February 2010 in General Discussion
Is it bannable for an entire guild to be waiting outside to kill couples doing MQ? o.o
Post edited by RouIette - Lost City on

Comments

• FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I would imagine yes, if they are doing it repeatedly and stopping others from getting it done.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • RouIette - Lost City
    RouIette - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    But they say that it is justified because "so and so" guild does it also and they do not get punished for it
  • Aadi - Lost City
    Aadi - Lost City Posts: 4,449 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    If you're really worried about it, take multiple SSs of it happening, and send in a ticket.

Doesn't matter how justified they think it is, if it's actually against the rules. If not, no harm done in sending it in.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "aadi is a forum ninja, always there, skirting thru the shadows... striking with quick posts while you are distracted by your own" -Alexeno(kin)
    "We talk about you because you're fab. b:cute" -Chillum
    "You live for forums. Like seriously."
  • Marista - Lost City
    Marista - Lost City Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I suggest you screenshot and send a ticket.

That said... PM me which guild it was in-game if you like, and I'll see if I can get some people together to roll them when they show up. =D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    So, I heard HA veno is the way to go? :3
  • Dustins_ALT - Harshlands
    Dustins_ALT - Harshlands Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    If someone needs a whole guild so they can camp MQ then they likely suck at pking. I have never had a whole guild stop me but about 1 squad of people verses the person I am married in game with and I'm a barb on lost city and she is a cleric so we pretty much killed them all for about 30mins then left good times, oh good times!
    pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=d5665672759051ef

^ my barbs built, full buff in tiger.b:bye

I'm not going to troll anymore T_T