Hey ! Reroll Fast, Archers Suck At Eg

Tomus - Sanctuary
Tomus - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Archer
TO all archer of all server, ps take care, ARCHER SUCK AT EG, all class say that, and all archer say that. I still trying to find why archer are made for and why some people play their archer until level 102.

They must be crazy guys in pwi...

PS leave ur char, reroll fast, ALL other class are stronger, easier and nicer to play with...

Myself, i will reroll tomorrow for another char.. or maybe a Golden Herb...
Post edited by Tomus - Sanctuary on

Comments

• What_ever - Harshlands
    What_ever - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I dont need a OP class to have fun with a game.
    May archer have some disadvantages in PVP but also its for me the most funniest/interessting class. So if u dont like ur archer ... reroll. Noob.
  • AngleSnipe - Heavens Tear
    AngleSnipe - Heavens Tear Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    If you can't play your archer correctly, go reroll, helps out the whole community
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    You mean:

"If you cant afford to play your archer correctly, go reroll, helps out the whole community"

Archers suck massively if you cant afford at least a +10 or more Lunar Bow or equal weapon + enough refines to get the hp back you loose from having 3 vit, or you will just get owned. Doesnt matter how well you play archer.

And if you just wanna be powerful endgame you would have been far stronger spending it on a another class like a wizards, barb or demon fist/claw bm.

All tho some ppl like a challenge and dont mind being underdogs in pvp so they adjust and keep working on the archer lol. Its one of the classes thats harder to play in pvp since you have no defenses, not many skills to work with, average dmg and only 1 stun. Takes a lot staying alive spamming genie skills, pvp pots, kiting, WoG, shield, until you get several lucky crits in a row <.<

I really understand why people re-roll, specially since archer is easy mode lvl 70-80. Our metal skills does alot of dmg at low lvls and people have terrible phy def. Than suddenly at 90 you cant kill anyone 1v1 anymore unless you cash shop like crazy lol.
  • Tomiko - Heavens Tear
    Tomiko - Heavens Tear Posts: 416 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I still trying to find why archer are made for and why some people play their archer until level 102.

Barrage...
  • Badazmofo - Dreamweaver
    Badazmofo - Dreamweaver Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    TO all archer of all server, ps take care, ARCHER SUCK AT EG, all class say that, and all archer say that. I still trying to find why archer are made for and why some people play their archer until level 102.

PS leave ur char, reroll fast, ALL other class are stronger, easier and nicer to play with...

lol how exactly do you know about endgame??? your not even able to learn all you demon/sage skills let alone the lvl 100 skills and don't forget the lvl cap atm is 105 that will most definitely be raised in the future maybe after they raise the lvl cap archers will pwn again idk and neither do you as for saying archers suck we don't were just a bit more challenging to play if i wanted it easy i would have played on a private server so plz do reroll and don't give those of us who like our class a bad name
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Reaperlocke - Lost City
    Reaperlocke - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    If archers suck and U don't like them then y is yours(Tomas) in lvl 90's
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited February 2010

I did level 100+ b/c archers are amazing in TW using barrage on multiple targets and seeing all the crit crit crit pop all over the screen. Archer is also a decent class for party pvp and assist attacks + TW and one of the best and most useful pve classes.

But for pk there is a reason why i rather use my 99+ nix b:chuckle
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Having played a barb and also busy leveling an archer right now (lvl69) I can tell you that different classes have different roles. While a barb's damage is steady and low, an archer's damage has nice damage spikes. Both have their roles. I enjoy playing both of them, though mindless grinding is more fun (yet expensive) on a barb.

If you don't like a class, re-roll. It's your option.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited February 2010

you have no idea what you're talking about, lurk more before you make troll posts

archers are comparatively deficient in solo PK situations, i guess you wouldn't know about that. archers are great in team fights, i guess you wouldn't know about that either or you wouldn't be on here saying your nonsense. go to something with PvP even if you don't turn white...(grr nevermind about tournament >.>)
    TW, DT at least, then you'll know what these people are talking about

and for the record, it's easy to get a char to 9x now, might as well have a 9x archer too for completion's sake
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • AcidBurnZ - Heavens Tear
    AcidBurnZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I did level 100+ b/c archers are amazing in TW using barrage on multiple targets and seeing all the crit crit crit pop all over the screen. Archer is also a decent class for party pvp and assist attacks + TW and one of the best and most useful pve classes.
    ^ This
    If you can't play your archer correctly, go reroll, helps out the whole community

^ and this b:victory
  • Ussichu - Sanctuary
    Ussichu - Sanctuary Posts: 429 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Archers are still one of the better classes in PvE
    Navarre was your everyday veno, until she learned her true form. Now she's fox walloping and purging over and over again.. all for a deep stinging, head hunting, wind pushing Assassin. Will there be inner harmony and myriad rainbows? But of course! Yuri&Lemon Find it on Fanfiction XD "Discovering Sanctuary" Chapter 2 is up ^_^
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited February 2010

thats why over 50% of top PK lists are archers, because we suck so badly right?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Transcend - Lost City
    Transcend - Lost City Posts: 448 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    But for pk there is a reason why i rather use my 99+ nix b:chuckle

You re-rolled b/c you're sage b:shocked

Archers need a higher sense of awareness, intelligent pot usage, and the correct configuration/timing of genie skills to excel at end-game. Know how to play to our strengths, minimize our weaknesses, and you'll do well. Everyone QQ's about how we can't tank damage, but we're glass cannons (only if you're demon).

I love playing an EG archer, it's fun :) If you can merch throughout your pwi career, you can minimize the amount of RL $ you spend on the game. But you can't just oracle and gear yourself up to 100 with a lunar bow and expect to autopwn; you need a LOT of pvp/tw experience to know how to anticipate what others will do and counter it.
    youtube.com/transcendpw

Latest Release: Electric Daisy Carnival [20 June 2013]
    Total Videos: 38
    Subscribers: 1,775
    Total Views: 1.21 million

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mage_Fizban - Dreamweaver
    Mage_Fizban - Dreamweaver Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Archers seem to be the one of most fun classes (as in your pvp techniques do not consist of something like. . ."send in nix. stun. bleed. lucky scarab. win?")

and they're definitely useful in TW for barrages and taking out clerics and whatnot. So archers are far from being useless pvp.
  • Ignation - Lost City
    Ignation - Lost City Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I love my archer, he pwns, he's so cool looking with the metal attack stance b:dirty .

But if you don't like Archers then it's your decision to re-roll, but in TW, Archers and Mages ftw b:victory

Solo PK, Archers are decent, that is if you have the slightest bit of intelligence and a great genie. b:laugh
    "It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes short again and again, who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause, who at best knows achievement and who at the worst if he fails at least fails while daring greatly so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat."
  • KageYingZi - Heavens Tear
    KageYingZi - Heavens Tear Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited February 2010

Fail senseless BS.
    U're prolly the only crazy guy whom i've seen asking "lvl 102 archers" to re roll
    GTFo of the Archer's forum.
  • Shadowvzs - Lost City
    Shadowvzs - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    You mean:

"If you cant afford to play your archer correctly, go reroll, helps out the whole community"

Archers suck massively if you cant afford at least a +10 or more Lunar Bow or equal weapon + enough refines to get the hp back you loose from having 3 vit, or you will just get owned. Doesnt matter how well you play archer.

And if you just wanna be powerful endgame you would have been far stronger spending it on a another class like a wizards, barb or demon fist/claw bm.

true, archer under 6k unbuffed hp die often by 1 hit what is sucks, the allways low hp wizz deal 5-7k dmg and if they are full buffed u just tick their charm with max 2k dmg if u are weapon not < +9 xD

i like the group pk but when i am the target its really sucks
  • Narukanikahn - Harshlands
    Narukanikahn - Harshlands Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    archers have disadvantages yes, but all you need to know is know how to compensate for these disadvantages, not hard. Actually wait o.O what do you consider to be a disadvantage of an archer lol. The 100 skills are OP, i have Blood Vow just need 30% more to learn it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    archers have disadvantages yes, but all you need to know is know how to compensate for these disadvantages, not hard. Actually wait o.O what do you consider to be a disadvantage of an archer lol. The 100 skills are OP, i have Blood Vow just need 30% more to learn it

because my 7x mage and 7x warrior both have more defense than me? my warrior has 400 more hp and can already almost out dps me. my 7x mage hits level 100 archers harder than i do? (no ulti, just gush and pyro)
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    i say i would totally fancy light armor's requirement not be 1dex/lvl, 1str/lvl, but rather 2.5dex/lvl, 0.5str/lvl

b:chuckle

then i would gladly put up with the lack of defense :D
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
  • Wabbly - Heavens Tear
    Wabbly - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Say what you will about EG archers. However, I will stick with mine, as archers are damn smexy.

Also, because crits make me feel tingly inside.
  • Tomus - Sanctuary
    Tomus - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    ty all for answers,

u dont know me, then u dont know im joking...b:laugh

Just wanna see what archer really think about their char, and only Devoted is really angry about her choice...

I enjoy everyday may archer, and will never reroll.

I was sad about all those post of archer who still said we suck at EG.

But ur answer confirm to me that only 1 or 2 archer on all forum feel a lack of power at EG.

TY for call me noob...

CU later in the game
  • Etaerc - Lost City
    Etaerc - Lost City Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    ty all for answers,

Just wanna see what archer really think about their char, and only Devoted is really angry about her choice...

But ur answer confirm to me that only 1 or 2 archer on all forum feel a lack of power at EG.

TY for call me noob...

CU later in the game
    every post has said that archers need a higher sense of awareness or better gear or not be aggressive in pvp. i don't cash shop and really have never liked this class since low 8x. combine the two and it was just a matter of time before i gave up trying to put extra effort in to something i didn't want to do. i don't have fun playing this class so what's the point of putting more time into a character i'll never truly enjoy? not only do i enjoy the art of stun locking i've played a bm since i started the closed beta 3 years ago on my-en and am a lot more knowledgeable about the class than i am archer. take the amount of coin i've made and spent on my archer i'll be able to take my warrior so much further for so much less. plus since i enjoy this class ill be much more inclined to spend time farming for it. peace.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shadowvzs - Lost City
    Shadowvzs - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    because my 7x mage and 7x warrior both have more defense than me? my warrior has 400 more hp and can already almost out dps me. my 7x mage hits level 100 archers harder than i do? (no ulti, just gush and pyro)

and ur lv100 archer 1hit both ur bm and wizz b:shutup

at 7x archer kill the same lv wizz wiyh similiar eq without problem. in that lv i killed the cash shoper full buffed 7x wizz too with my archer only after 90-95+ i feel more pain.

i cant belive ur bm and wizz can outdmg ur archer.
    i can tank without problem with my sage archer with normal attack without skill and fury if bm/wizz is 10lv lower.

(same with bm and wizz, i was with my 9x wizz and 8x archer dd and i could keep the agro and this is same when i do with my lv100 archer and 90 wizz).

defense is sucks is true, simple reason when archer was made the archer advantage was the dodge but after 79-90 ur dodge dont worth 10 coin :/
  • RamArch - Lost City
    RamArch - Lost City Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    ty all for answers,

TY for call me noob...

CU later in the game
    Such A FAIL lolb:angry b:angryb:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Narukanikahn - Harshlands
    Narukanikahn - Harshlands Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited February 2010

because i have 8.2K hp unbuffed and 4K def and 15.5K patk?

if i dont kill you before you get to me, can you kill me?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    i've seen screenshots of 10x mages hitting 20k in PvP...so i'm guessing...yes.
  • Vapor - Raging Tide
    Vapor - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2010

because you cashshopped like a **** with +11 bow, +11 boots, +10 cape, etc?
  • Etaerc - Lost City
    Etaerc - Lost City Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited February 2010

Ok, with the same refines and similar gear ill have:

9k unbuffed
    10k pdef unbuffed, 9k pdef fully buffed
    6k mdef unbuffed, 14k mdef fully buffed
    5-6k attack unbuffed and 4 atk speed.
    30% crit.

Your terrible base damage + small damage metal attacks will hit under 1k, I'll leap, stun, cyclone heel > attack, occult ice and you'll be dead.

Edit: btw, with 4k def ill hit around 600 each fist attack no crit at 4 a second. enjoy dying in 5 seconds
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ussichu - Sanctuary
    Ussichu - Sanctuary Posts: 429 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Ok, with the same refines and similar gear ill have:

9k unbuffed
    10k pdef unbuffed, 9k pdef fully buffed
    6k mdef unbuffed, 14k mdef fully buffed
    5-6k attack unbuffed and 4 atk speed.
    30% crit.

Your terrible base damage + small damage metal attacks will hit under 1k, I'll leap, stun, cyclone heel > attack, occult ice and you'll be dead.

Edit: btw, with 4k def ill hit around 600 each fist attack no crit at 4 a second. enjoy dying in 5 seconds

You should start with occult ice. Archers have an instant movement debuff immunity skill...
    Navarre was your everyday veno, until she learned her true form. Now she's fox walloping and purging over and over again.. all for a deep stinging, head hunting, wind pushing Assassin. Will there be inner harmony and myriad rainbows? But of course! Yuri&Lemon Find it on Fanfiction XD "Discovering Sanctuary" Chapter 2 is up ^_^