force log out option (not force quit only)

xegiru
xegiru Posts: 12 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Suggestion Box
Dear GM,

Is it possible to make the option force log out (similar to force quit, but go to the character selection screen)?

The reason is because sometimes my connection slow down and cause my character in idle position (can't attack monster, but the monster can attack me without me knowing). When I try to log out, it doesn't work. I have to force quit and relog (by force log, because it says my char is currently logged in).

But it's too late already, my character got attacked until dead and I can't do anything. (the reason is because my character is still considered logged in)

If this option "force log out" implemented, I can force my character to log out immediately before got attacked/killed. (I already lose many EXP because of this incident)

Thanks.
Post edited by xegiru on

Comments

• Alexenokin - Lost City
    Alexenokin - Lost City Posts: 418 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    not gonna happen

it would be abused in PvP
    I have officially "won the game"... Actually, I decided it was time to leave.
    Joined sometime in March of 2009 - right after Dreamweaver opening.
    Retired on March 16, 2010... 1 year later...
  • xegiru
    xegiru Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    hmm..., you got the point there. b:laugh

how about if this option is disabled when the character is doing PVP, duel, and territory wars?

Or is there any way to prevent the "incident" that I explain on the first post up there?

Thanks.