TW Frozen Path Rage vs NewHope EPIC WIN

WrongTarget - Harshlands
WrongTarget - Harshlands Posts: 33 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Tideswell (East)
Im gladly presenting result of fight
NewHope rolled Rage while rage had adventage of 4x more members or even more :D while NewHope had only 2 squads = 12 people :D

Every of these brave soldiers deserve the title of OneManArmyHero :D

How fight was done?
NewHope placed 1 squad for defense and 1 for attack when rage did attack on full scale rush on B.

I was in defending team, first jaood wanted to be pro and he stand infront, result=my nix 1 shooted him b:victory then they tried to gank me 8v1 b:shocked but hopefully couldnt make it i jumped down throw nix to rip off few heads off and throw my parasitic nova then boom half of rage soldiers started sunbathing what didnt die from nova died from tower when seal was on oh yea 8sec one b:laugh

then they finally zerged meh b:sad when i released i just rushed to enemy base since our catas were almost done with their defenders + crystal. Poor murad know as troll tried to build up towers but korin nix killed him. Before they even notice they lost the battle.

We are better than 300 spartans and roll over 9000 so if u feel ur liking to play for fun pm me in game and we ll see maybe u can share these fantastic events with us

Have fun all rage,flames,qq and other trolling is welcome
Our of HL atm RagingTide lvl 95+ Veno and rising :D
Post edited by WrongTarget - Harshlands on

Comments

• Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Flaming in 3......2.......1.......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Noob - Raging Tide
    Noob - Raging Tide Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Man...Tomorrow it will be 1 NOOB...1 Hope...
    Wait.....whaaa 1 noob to defend 3 empire lands? b:cry Im scared don't kill me Wrong D:b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FapFapFap - Raging Tide
    FapFapFap - Raging Tide Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Cool, can i have a picture of u? Want a new screensaver.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Esuna - Raging Tide
    Esuna - Raging Tide Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Come take your so-called epic army and attack Infamy then b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Gotta love the cash shop idiots.
  • Motoko - Raging Tide
    Motoko - Raging Tide Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Can someone confirm this... did 12 people really beat 50+ in a TW? That is really really sad organization if you don't build towers...wow.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    This is the way the world ends
    Not with a bang but a whimper. - T. S. Eliot
  • Azula - Raging Tide
    Azula - Raging Tide Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Yai WT, my congratzb:victory

Hoped you win, I like you, I dun like most Rage Membersb:chuckle

Keep it going<3
    Born as a Sin,
    living a life full of death.
    The crimson liquid colored the snow,
    the eyes full of agony, you don't wanna know. ~Azula, Assasin, Infamy

Arcrueid...reroll...NAO!b:angry
  • ShadowStorm - Raging Tide
    ShadowStorm - Raging Tide Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I would have LOVED to have seen that

Reminds me of David vs Goliath and 300 spartans

THIS IS NEWHOPE...I MEAN SPARTA

But in all honesty....GREAT JOB guys

I look forward to seeing how your guild progresses
    As I look to the Horizon, I know danger is coming
    Fearing my power as a BladeMaster may not be enough,
    Ninja and Samarai skills failing, I look for someone to help avert the incoming disaster. Who will answer my call? Will it be the seeker? Or the Mystic? Or even an Earthguard at all...
    All I know is Darkness has come once again.
    And this time Light may not be enough to repel it...
    Genesis is upon us. Are you prepared for it?
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Im gladly presenting result of fight
    NewHope rolled Rage while rage had adventage of 4x more members or even more :D while NewHope had only 2 squads = 12 people :D

Every of these brave soldiers deserve the title of OneManArmyHero :D

How fight was done?
    NewHope placed 1 squad for defense and 1 for attack when rage did attack on full scale rush on B.

I was in defending team, first jaood wanted to be pro and he stand infront, result=my nix 1 shooted him b:victory then they tried to gank me 8v1 b:shocked but hopefully couldnt make it i jumped down throw nix to rip off few heads off and throw my parasitic nova then boom half of rage soldiers started sunbathing what didnt die from nova died from tower when seal was on oh yea 8sec one b:laugh

then they finally zerged meh b:sad when i released i just rushed to enemy base since our catas were almost done with their defenders + crystal. Poor murad know as troll tried to build up towers but korin nix killed him. Before they even notice they lost the battle.

We are better than 300 spartans and roll over 9000 so if u feel ur liking to play for fun pm me in game and we ll see maybe u can share these fantastic events with us

Have fun all rage,flames,qq and other trolling is welcome

TL;DR Version

Unorganized noobs died to towers while catapult destroyed crystal.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Awww my little fan club is growing b:heart

b:cute Good job! Now go get some more land..... :3

LOLOLOLOLOL got screenshots of this? lmao
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • WrongTarget - Harshlands
    WrongTarget - Harshlands Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    :D screens are on our guild web :D
    Our of HL atm RagingTide lvl 95+ Veno and rising :D
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Come take your so-called epic army and attack Infamy then b:thanks

row row fight the power b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    row row fight the power b:thanks

...doin' it wrong.

It's "ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWAH!"

b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Fortress - Raging Tide
    Fortress - Raging Tide Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    b:cry i didnt get to go due to not having the 100hrs. QQ, Great! now i need to w8 till next weeks TW. I LOVE ME SOME TW!!b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The mistake in my Sig means no ones perfect...

I am Fortress, he who eats bunnies.
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    Bloop - Harshlands Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Noooonnnnnnn factorrrrrr.b:cute
    60 / 250.
  • MrMime - Raging Tide
    MrMime - Raging Tide Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    why does everything have to be about infamy esuna? the whole thread of WT did not mention infamy or any part of it...why cant u let him have his moment without bringing in something that had nothing to do with the original post? tbh i thought for sure that rage would roll newhope...easily too. and i got sorta bichslapped by the fact that they lost in what? 30 min? props to WT, although i prolly hate him more than any single person on this server. congratulations, and no, you dont have to fight infamy to prove urself (something that 200 cocky conceited ppl will disagree), u proved urself already.

Oh and infamy members, something from Mean Girls the movie suits you guys perfectly.
    "You know what the problems with you plastics are? You think everyone loves you, and care so much about you...when in fact that nobody even cares about you."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Symce - Raging Tide
    Symce - Raging Tide Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Totally disregarding the above post, since saying the word Infamy is like waving a red flag in front of a bull when it's mrMime concerned.

That being said: You guys got any fraps of it? Cuz I'd love to see this TW on video. Stuff like 2 squads rolling 6 squads because of superior tactics (or rather more like: using one's brains) makes me wish once-more that we could somehow view TWs as a spectator.

If only...grats on an epic TW-win though.
    "Anger is my shield."

"Alta alatis patent"
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I heard if Esuna doesnt say Infamy 10 times a day, she dies b:scared
    Look at me!! I'am in the major faction! I must be awesome.. leet me tell u the story of Infamy...............
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Criminal - Raging Tide
    Criminal - Raging Tide Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Mwuahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa <.<
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987015&dateline=1276198884[/SIGPIC]

No pride, No shame. Thats the name of the game.

Retired troll and bowbarian of infamu.
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I heard if Esuna doesnt say Infamy 10 times a day, she dies b:scared
    Look at me!! I'am in the major faction! I must be awesome.. leet me tell u the story of Infamy...............

Esuna's a guy.
    Oh and infamy members, something from Mean Girls the movie suits you guys perfectly.
    "You know what the problems with you plastics are? You think everyone loves you, and care so much about you...when in fact that nobody even cares about you."

You watch Mean Girls, nuff said. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited February 2010

b:chuckle Freak and I'm not Infamy atm, at least until I'm level 80 and rejoin again b:surrender Anyways, I'm pretty sure I wasn't a plastic when I was in Infamy. Sure I did makeover scrolls but oh wait, wrong topic LOL.

I already know I have people who dislike me. Oh wow, guess what, I had haters in Infamy too (which I will never give the names of ever) who would tell me why I haven't quit. They're celebrating right now I bet :P

Reminds me, nobody cares about you either then b:chuckle Welcome to the party.

Esuna's a guy.

You watch Mean Girls, nuff said.

b:laugh Nice one

oh and sorry if I sound mean <__< I'm watching the olympics atm and I get super competitive and yeah... >.< Bad mood too rofl

Edit: Wow.... My head feels a bit more cleared up (still sick here atm >.<) but anyways, I was Infamy while posting my first post and all I said was that NewHope was my fan club which is obviously a joke. I've always joked that they were my fanclub since the first WC they did for recruitment.
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh