Wraith Conquerer or Innocent Reverie?

Options
2»

Comments

• Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    solo healed belial on 91lvl with 90lvl barb (charmed tho) who was doing belial 1st time (tho he wasnt nub at all)

and u know my stats rofl - 4k unbuffed
    and it isnt anything impressive actually - ppl do that all the time

and im still quite nub since i ocasionally die on belial.. b:surrender well, maybe not for some time lately..

today i did TT 3-3 with all bosses with 96 unchamred barb (18k HP tho) and 5ppl squad again as solo cleric

and im not too self-satisfied - did few stupid mistakes. tho it was my 1st time solo it

/endofselfpraise

guys learn to use ur skills :P
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    A gold FC weapon is also perfectly equitable as a 90 weapon (I prefer the wand). That or the TT90 glaive.

I'd have to agree that WC > IR due the the channeling reduction and the extra vit. That being the case, either in the hands of a skilled cleric would be just as effective.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    WC and IR are exactlly same stuff -gives exactly same Base magic attack
    dmg from them will be exactly same also

if u dont build crit or channel toon, then just get cheaper

btw, 15 vit = 3-4% HP of typical 90 lvl cleric

so u can say that additional 150HP improves ur toon survivality by 3-4%

wow, *drolls*

/sarcasm
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
  • VILKASS - Sanctuary
    VILKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I know two good cleric friends of mine that tried belial together, I believe they were both 90 at the time, with a mid-high 9x squad and a third cleric. Despite 12 deaths each, they would have killed it...if the barb's charm hadn't run out....b:surrender

Lol.... b:bye Plume shell is your best friend...
  • Sylredrae - Sanctuary
    Sylredrae - Sanctuary Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Belial will one shot you if you don't have up Plume Shell or Guardian Light no matter what equips you're using, unless you're a major cash shopper and have 10k hp. Don't worry too much about the TT80/90 gear, just farm them instead of buying mats. It takes time but you won't break the bank buying mats and will be able to afford other things you need like mp and hp food or in my case, telecoustics xD

I'm afraid that I don't cash shop much... only spent a grand total of $50 on this game so far. Then there's the issue of how I won't be able to to spend more for a long while, so I need my gold to last as long as possible.

I guess I'll have to go for doing a lot of TT then... The way I do it is that if I get the mats I need, awesome. If I don't, I sell what I get and use the money to buy the mats I need from AH. Not overly complicated atm since the ones I'm getting cost about the same or are a bit more expensive. (Yay for profit, even if it may be small. ^^) Unfortunately due to school I can't do them regularly, so it will indeed take a while. The problem is that my equips are decent at best and that my hps have always been low. At lvl 77, I only have a bit less than 2.1k hp. b:surrender
    Syredrae ~ lvl 100 Cleric (main character)

Auryl ~ lvl 100 Venomancer

Mainas ~ lvl 80 Barbarian

Suirune ~ lvl 2X Psychic