Does invulnerability stop IH?

Options
_DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
_DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Cleric
Basically wondering this because I recently added absolute domain to my genie and began thinking it might be a useful skill to pull if a squishy (or myself) pulled agro off a boss, to buy them an few extra seconds.

Only thing I'm wondering is, will the invulnerability resist IH? Not much use if it prevents IH stacking, since the boss will likely just 2-shot the agro stealer immediately afterwards. If that was the case the only thing I'd be doing is making it more difficult for the cleric to save someones life.
Of course, if it allows IH to build a stack, it could be just enough to save someone since IH would have built enough to take over after AD wears off.

Any ideas?
Post edited by _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary on

Comments

• XxLady_XelxX - Dreamweaver
    XxLady_XelxX - Dreamweaver Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Unless Invincibility blocks ones ability to be buffed, I'd be inclined to think no. Not in a position to test at the moment though...so don't quote on that. >.<
  • Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    i was trying to check it on myself now xD but ab last too short so im not sure

anyway, it seems that it dont resist IH, and even if - u cud miss like one single IH stack at most
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282