Harshlands server population and pvp

Comments

• LordPangu - Harshlands
    LordPangu - Harshlands Posts: 413 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I think crimson and takoda got even more carebear by forming an alliance. it always feels like it's everyone on Zulu now. Cuz honestly everytime i happen to stop by at silver pool/hidden orchid, it's always a bunch of takoda, crimson, kylin and evoke standing in a huge group, and even then picking them off one by one is nearly impossible, you just get ganked by like 5 others as soon as they spot you. people are always complaining about Zulu who can't 1 v 1 and have to team up, but seriously, it's not even KY vs. Zulu lolz... it's KY+Crimson+Takoda+Evoke vs Zulu. the people who complain about the lack of pk, think about it for a moment, maybe it's just because you guys are forming all these little truces b:chuckle sort of reminds me of when i played risk with my family on friday nights when i was little. i would make all these little alliances with my brother and sister against our dad, we thought it was great, but it really takes out the real pvp aspect of the game.. sure it's fun when you're in a position of power, but 80% of you "pvp-ers" wouldn't be out there if there weren't 10 other people who are allies standing around you. i can't even kill someone from either one of those guilds without the rest of them all teaming up on me. b:surrender

Your logic is good and you mentioned alot of good points. But let me correct you on some things. Crimson has Takoda as FTK(Free To Kill) so this means that each Crimson member chooses when to kill a Takoda and when not to kill. As for Evoke, it is of every1 knowledge that they are a rpk faction that when in world PvP they will choose KY side rather than any other faction. So this means that Zulu is alone in PvP which wasnt the case in the past where we would see Zulu and a few more non carebear KD fighting. But lately Kylin has been beatin Zulu 1v1, which happens when Kylin brings their most powerful members or outnumber Zulu and the same goes for Zulu.

But it is true that lots of truces kill the big boys PvP aka high level pvp.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Dustins_ALT - Harshlands
    Dustins_ALT - Harshlands Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    b:thanks um.. eh?
    what are you talking abooot?

Just being random, I'm bored Q_Qb:surrender
    pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=d5665672759051ef

^ my barbs built, full buff in tiger.b:bye

I'm not going to troll anymore T_T
  • StretchIt - Harshlands
    StretchIt - Harshlands Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Your logic is good and you mentioned alot of good points. But let me correct you on some things. Crimson has Takoda as FTK(Free To Kill) so this means that each Crimson member chooses when to kill a Takoda and when not to kill. As for Evoke, it is of every1 knowledge that they are a rpk faction that when in world PvP they will choose KY side rather than any other faction. So this means that Zulu is alone in PvP which wasnt the case in the past where we would see Zulu and a few more non carebear KD fighting. But lately Kylin has been beatin Zulu 1v1, which happens when Kylin brings their most powerful members or outnumber Zulu and the same goes for Zulu.

But it is true that lots of truces kill the big boys PvP aka high level pvp.

b:chuckle thanks for the non-troll response. Zulu had quite a number of KD alts (probley made so they could rpk under the zulu banner), but i think most of them have been kicked/left (not sure) after Zulu and KD started to bid on each other to make tw more interesting. So i suppose that's why you don't see the few non carebear KD fighting alongside Zulu anymore. EJoke is just a branch of KY imo, Tarloor insists that it isn't but it's honestly just a crowd of KY, Zulu rejected applicants.
    anyways on a lighter note "But lately Kylin has been beatin Zulu 1v1, which happens when Kylin brings their most powerful members or outnumber Zulu and the same goes for Zulu." is pretty true most of the time.

http://i957.photobucket.com/albums/ae54/chelseacinema/2010-02-1522-00-33.jpg

would have been alot easier if my squad helped, but w.e >_<
    ...rank 8 "ain't nuffin mang" (no idea what that means, but some ppl always say it and it always makes me laugh b:thanks)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    srry i just saw that ss and decided u need to buy my old dark shins of hades ^^ u needs the hp b:pleased 6m and its urs b:victory
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    SHUSH OLDIE

Don't kill me b:shocked

*Shoves a stake through your heart*b:kiss
    edited February 2010
    LordPangu srry thought you were tardlord >.> im blind sometimes and all mages look the same to me Q_Q srry callin u failb:surrender
    ...rank 8 "ain't nuffin mang" (no idea what that means, but some ppl always say it and it always makes me laugh
    Nurfed is nuffin compared to the wizzies on LC Q_Q I have been hit for 55k form a none rank 8 mage being afk at west sometimes suxs Q_Q

• Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Nurfed is nuffin compared to the wizzies on LC Q_Q I have been hit for 55k form a none rank 8 mage being afk at west sometimes suxs Q_Q

Having seen high lvl mages on LC pvping(mostly from videos) I can tell u that there are not alot of mages there that come close to Nurfed in skill and in gear, prob about 3 or 4. ;)
    edited February 2010
    Having seen high lvl mages on LC pvping(mostly from videos) I can tell u that there are not alot of mages there that come close to Nurfed in skill and in gear, prob about 3 or 4. ;)

Not a lot but there are about 5 or 6 that are better imo

• /Groovy/ - Harshlands
    /Groovy/ - Harshlands Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    http://i957.photobucket.com/albums/ae54/chelseacinema/2010-02-1522-00-33.jpg

...rank 8 "ain't nuffin mang" (no idea what that means, but some ppl always say it and it always makes me laugh b:thanks)

Yeah, Xulin has 1k HP now... told him to stop sharding with Alabaster shards but he wanted "that special glow" and insisted b:sad

That screenshot made me laugh in RL b:laugh
    Packs World International
  • Omen - Harshlands
    Omen - Harshlands Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    But lately Kylin has been beatin Zulu 1v1

That's because I haven't been there b:pleased

RAWR

Kat my love!!! b:cute
  • Martin - Harshlands
    Martin - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Correct me if I am wrong.

But KD is a pure TW guild. Why do you expect so much pvp from them?

If its that bad, KOS among yourselves. If pvp is alive, then why do threads like this exist.

I am one of the many who have quit and come visit these forums. But I tend to visit when I am waiting for my next class to start or waiting for my food to be ready.

I will never forget...the ****ing HUGE pvp battle near the great wall and harpy wraith killing so many. I don't think there has ever been a battle outside of tw so large since then. Sucks nobody recorded it.

Icon..I miss you. Kingdom will never be the same. Quiet leaders are ftw!!
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Correct me if I am wrong.

But KD is a pure TW guild. Why do you expect so much pvp from them?

If its that bad, KOS among yourselves. If pvp is alive, then why do threads like this exist.

I am one of the many who have quit and come visit these forums. But I tend to visit when I am waiting for my next class to start or waiting for my food to be ready.

I will never forget...the ****ing HUGE pvp battle near the great wall and harpy wraith killing so many. I don't think there has ever been a battle outside of tw so large since then. Sucks nobody recorded it.

Icon..I miss you. Kingdom will never be the same. Quiet leaders are ftw!!

If you read correctly my post you will see that I made this thread to show ppl that unlike what other players from other servers think, HL is not underpopulated and lacks pvp.
    Now you are talking about KD being a pure TW faction but did KD forget they are on a pvp server? I mean, KY is a TW faction too but they hav far more active pvpers in it comparing to KD. KD got extremely carebear after Zulus left them and that only showed what KD was before Over9000, Sense and sum other rpkers joined em a few months ago. Now dont get me wrong, Im not saying there are no KD that pvp but the ones that do it actively can b count with my own fingers and thats really what you are not expecting from a big guild in a pvp server.
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    If you read correctly my post you will see that I made this thread to show ppl that unlike what other players from other servers think, HL is not underpopulated and lacks pvp.
    Now you are talking about KD being a pure TW faction but did KD forget they are on a pvp server? I mean, KY is a TW faction too but they hav far more active pvpers in it comparing to KD. KD got extremely carebear after Zulus left them and that only showed what KD was before Over9000, Sense and sum other rpkers joined em a few months ago. Now dont get me wrong, Im not saying there are no KD that pvp but the ones that do it actively can b count with my own fingers and thats really what you are not expecting from a big guild in a pvp server.

Every server lacks PvP...just like everyone has different standards.

POR QUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Omen - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    KD got extremely carebear after Zulus left them and that only showed what KD was before Over9000, Sense and sum other rpkers joined em a few months ago.

Not completely true. When I was KD when QQme and Crimson were big, KD was way more pvp than KY. So you can't really say this or that before KY reached their peak, which was what August? That's when all of them came out of whatever caves they were hiding in. The roles are currently reversed though, I'll give you that.
  • Martin - Harshlands
    edited February 2010

First, Omen you passed me! I havent played in forever took you long enough =p

On topic, where do these expectations come from? Are they being compared to LC? From my knowledge of LC, KD is nowhere close to CQ. As for zulu breaking off, what did you expect? They got their little gang and always will. The few like ligiea and mali stayed in KD and I would assume they are still there I don't know.

So what if KD does not pvp? Its a pvp server but I see no rule implementing forced pvp. People don't like losing...especially losing money. But hey just my opinion. PWI should boost everyone to lv105..full refined lv105 gear/weapons with infinite charms/dolls. No lack in pvp then =p
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
  • Omen - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    First, Omen you passed me! I havent played in forever took you long enough =p

Hey now! I am probably one of the laziest lvl'ers on HL :D so ya. Meh.

Where have you been nooooob b:cry
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    even if i got my event stuffs and happy i have it.. well it made the game so boring and so easy to get endgame gears... paid your cash and u are geared.. anniversary packs brought chips packs - hh99 gears for everyone woohoo.. i remember before it was so rare and we had to work for the gears which was nice... now its.. get money.. get money// more moneyb:cryb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Martin - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Hey now! I am probably one of the laziest lvl'ers on HL :D so ya. Meh.

Where have you been nooooob b:cry

Classes bro, gonna graduate soon!! Yes you are one of the laziest, you no lifer..o wait nvm ur not. We are all just programmed to call each other no lifers haha.

Also Dark_fate, I agree with your above post. I have not attempted any of those things other then CV bow so I wouldn't know if farming those things was fun. But hey, pwi is a business, they supply where they see demand.
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    even if i could my event stuffs and happy i have it..

....what? Ashley, u no make sense
  • xxibatistaxx
    xxibatistaxx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Harshlands has about 300 people who are active <---that isn't a population that's like 1 mall full of people, well the mall could have more people.

Your server lacks pvp mostly because well to many chicken ****'s who wanna pve all day get to 10x then quit...look at all the people who are level 10x do you think they pk anyone nuu mostly becaz they all in carebear guilds...also you lack rpking guilds <
    lol

My 50 cents

doesnt that make KD and kylin both have like half of those ppl..............
  • Aradorn - Harshlands
    Aradorn - Harshlands Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    idk what u all talking about no pvp..

today i just went to kill yan the traitor, then some zulu came in and tried to attack us.
    then kylin came and started killing zulu with us.
    after that 15 zulu's was there and kylin was gone so we went too.
    and that was about 1 hour pk war with big guys from KY and from zulu.
    even that my faction is non rpk (yeah whats the point of killing lvl 3x?) everybody came to pk war.

after that we just started another pk war near wraithgate but that was no big deal.

so yeah our server is gr8 with alot of pvp.
    and everybody else saying otherwise simply dont know how to pk or too scared to go pink (not even red).
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    even if i got my event stuffs and happy i have it.. well it made the game so boring and so easy to get endgame gears... paid your cash and u are geared.. anniversary packs brought chips packs - hh99 gears for everyone woohoo.. i remember before it was so rare and we had to work for the gears which was nice... now its.. get money.. get money// more moneyb:cryb:surrender
    ....what? Ashley, u no make sense

fixed tyb:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Flanders - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    fixed tyb:kiss

Good biitch.
  • Evade - Lost City
    Evade - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Harshlands isn't at a lack of PvP, I used to go lolPwn people all day. The problem is that everyone I attack runs away.
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited February 2010

Kat my love!!! b:cute

omen sweetcakes b:kiss
  • Manostra - Harshlands
    Manostra - Harshlands Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    There is nothing wrong with the Harshland Server

I dont know the "good old times" but i know the present and i like what i see. The server is populated enough to prevent feeling lonely and its a matter of a few minutes to get pvp if you want to. Unless you kill People way below your own Level the most Player fight back or call in friends and something fun might happen. In Fact if you go red and gank around the response is incredible powerfull and often it ends with an defeat, you know that kind of "made you not look so cool" ones, but its fun and you will have your little victorys too. There are tons of bored highlevel around and even if you loose most time they thankfully accept the chance to cross blades.

When it comes to Politics and Tw i think that feature is heavy overrated. Its only a few hours each week
    I hate Room 38
  • Uziel - Harshlands
    Uziel - Harshlands Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Harshland has plenty of pvp its just getting to the right level where you can take a few hits and actually fight back thats making people QQ and be safe zone heros.
    Former BM Masakari
  • Nanannana - Heavens Tear
    Nanannana - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Actually you are all wrong, the reason there is not many pvp is because 75% of all the 90+ loaded themselves up with loads of event gear and refines, they did this with real money (even tho they say they didnt). the other 25% cant do **** against those heavy csers so they just waste charm and gear shatter.

dont try to say im not right, because i amb:cute
  • Wreck - Harshlands
    Wreck - Harshlands Posts: 380 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Ohmai. You're close buut half the problem is that when everyone was shouting PvE till 90+ (Cause that's when the realz PvP starts) they didn't realize that it worked for CQ because their main rivals BLT/ Spectral and RQ DIDN'T. Now we have KD who PvE'd like it's goin outta style, Zulu (Who says they didn't but in truth Nurfed and Antihero left Pendulum every week to go PvE with d5) and Kylin who did...? Not sure, they were never really worth my time to watch; I'm sure it was PvE though, since they appear to be a factor now.

That being said now everyone is 90-101 and no one knows what real PvP is like. I swear to god if Ligeia doesn't I'mma beat him, since he was my right hand man, but pretty much everyone else was more concerned with killing mobs than learning their class and how to use it. So level advantage, like CQ had, isn't going to work. Pure skill isn't going to work. What's left to do? CSers are gonna smack each other around, not really doing anything cause you know, wasting an enemies charm is srs bzns and should be apologized for. Everyone else? Oboi SZ is supar kewl. Hope level 90+ was worth it. Cause y'all missed out on the most fun part of getting there. ;3
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    y'all missed out on the most fun part of getting there. ;3
    PvP actually receded to the point where I spent 10 hours at fish on some days because there was nothing else to do. Sometimes I was lucky and someone would try to crash, but they generally left after the first time the grind party or the crash party wiped, so it was like five minutes off my miji...

I still miss Foxwings.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~