boku 1euro = 100 zhen=1gold?fail

2»

Comments

• Thedarkburst - Raging Tide
    Thedarkburst - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i say save ur cash i mean seriously $50 for 53 gold thats rediculolus. i mean i bought $30 and i thought i was gunna get like 300 gold :)
  • Myrtle - Raging Tide
    Myrtle - Raging Tide Posts: 821 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i say save ur cash i mean seriously $50 for 53 gold thats rediculolus. i mean i bought $30 and i thought i was gunna get like 300 gold :)

LAME
    im uber fine with 1:1 ..but 1:10 itz noobish!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Each time the sun goes down,
    I remember that somewhere near,
    It's spreding its first morning sunshines.
    b:shy
  • shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2010

The exchange rates for ZEN have always been the same from the day we opened in September 2008. The link below is directly to that page on the website for reference.

https://billing.perfectworld.com/exchange

The rates for Boku and ZEN was addressed by one of our GM's here, Orinj and the post is linked below.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=6821002&postcount=17
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory
  • rinoage
    rinoage Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    no, its based off how much the euro is to the dollar.

1 dollar = 1 gold
    so 1 dollar in euros = 1 gold.

1 euro = 1,3 dollars so if i pay with euro i need to get 1 gold and 30 silver so thats why its unfair
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    Nariin - Dreamweaver Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    rinoage wrote: »
    1 euro = 1,3 dollars so if i pay with euro i need to get 1 gold and 30 silver so thats why its unfair

Well there's fees for some payment options as well as fee that american companies need to pay when charging european clients, but they simply put that fee for clients to pay... therefore if buying gold from Europe and using services such as mobile payment, it comes of way overpriced.
    1eur= 48 silver for some buyers and 1dollar=100 silver for others ... yes it's unfair, but thats how it is.

2 year necro btw
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)