Raging Tide: Templar Recruiting

Aquironian - Raging Tide
Aquironian - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Guild Banter
New faction on RT server looking for members to help us build for a strong future! We are accepting any classes lvl 15+ with positions available to help us recruit. I am working on a website and forums, I will get those posted ASAP. If you are interested in joining message me here or in game message Aquironian, Lakuda, or Tailles.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Join the Templar Knights in protecting The Perfect World

Originally Posted by agracru
I spread my cards out into a giant, shiny black-sleeved mess and bang my face on the table while screaming, "GOOD CARDS! GOOD CARDS!" Then I scoop them up and draw my seven and pray.

No really, I riffle shuffle too.
Post edited by Aquironian - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Aquironian - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    Alright now that I have some time let me put some more effort into this.

I am the leader of the faction Templar on the Raging Tide Server, and just to put your mind at ease this is not my first time being leader. I have held that position with 2 other factions on a different server, but for personal reasons I chose to merge for the sake of my members.

we are currently recruiting active members, any level and class. We are a PVE faction, and intend to keep the group small. Our aim is a close knit faction, like a family, that is there to help with quests, fbs, tt, bosses...anything that is needed. There is a guild bank and for those of you that don't like to craft, there are 2 of us that are working on leveling our manufacturing skills so we can supply members with the items the would like, all that we ask is help in getting the materials to craft.

We don't ask for much in the faction, just help each other out, sign up on our website/forums, and if you are not going to be online for an extended amount of time please let us know. I do have Executor positions available, but I do not just hand them out to anyone, I want people to show me that they can be trusted, so you have to earn it.

If you are interested in joining Templar please comment on this thread, send me a private message on here, message me or one of the others listed at the end in game or go to our website and fill out the application. Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope we hear from you soon!!

current recruiters in game:
    TailIes
    Lakuda
    Aquironian
    Seryth
    Axelle
    Kraven_

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I spread my cards out into a giant, shiny black-sleeved mess and bang my face on the table while screaming, "GOOD CARDS! GOOD CARDS!" Then I scoop them up and draw my seven and pray.

• Lakuda - Raging Tide
    Lakuda - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    We would love to have any new members join us, it doesn't matter if your new to the game or just new to the server!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2010
    Those of you interested in helping recruit we still have some positions open, just let us know!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Balfong - Raging Tide
    Balfong - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I would like to join if you still have room.
    edited March 2010
    We have the room for you and would love to have you with us ^_^ I have messaged you on here and in game. If I don't catch you online I have given you the names of some of the other recruiters than can invite you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Chanii - Raging Tide
    Chanii - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    hello id also like to join! im veteran from other online games, just started this one
    edited March 2010
    alright will be messaging you shortly :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• gdtparalegal
    gdtparalegal Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Hello Gang. I wanted to do this for many days now, BUT too busy playing . Anyway, I play the toons of EverBright ( aka- Fishstick) and MisterHeals. I hail from Cleveland, Ohio and have played on-line games for years. Though I currently have an active WoW account with 5 level 80's, I am very much addicted to this game. If you need help, please ask. I am here for you and to grow this faction to the limits set forth by Aqui.
    edited March 2010
    If anyone is interested in joining we have a marshal position and few executor positions available as well for those that will be staying with us and helping us grow.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]