Male Vampire Pants

Kyourimaru - Lost City
Kyourimaru - Lost City Posts: 55 Arc User
edited February 2010 in General Discussion
Wasn't sure if i should post this here, suggestions, or in the technical support. So if its wrong feel free to move it mods =)

Basically, the Vampire pants are cool~ Ty for giving us more fashionb:victory.
It's just that the matching set shoes aren't all that flattering (they have a terrible permanent red streak, and look sort of odd) thus like many people i figured i'd simply pair the pants with some other shoes (personally im a fan of the chain and superstar boots, so ideally wouldh'v worn those), however most shoes including those dont suit the pants "fit" as seen below.
Untitled-1.png

I think many people would be more likely to buy these pants if they were modified to suit a greater range of shoes.
Edit: ^Also does this on the back of most shoes
Post edited by Kyourimaru - Lost City on

Comments

• Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    the same issue with a lot.. and really a lot of female clothes.
    like leather pants + bowknot boots or so. kinda forgot..
    and only pants/skirts you can wear under thunder coat is thunder pants, vampire pants thing, plumed skirt, and bikini bottoms and beach short without some parts sticking through >__>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • Airyll - Dreamweaver
    Airyll - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,882 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    This is an issue with a lot of fashion.

And no, they aren't going to fix it. Why? Because they aren't about to modify Chain boots to fit a completely different fashion set. Or any other item for that matter. If something doesn't match a set you were, tough cookies, deal or mix and match.

I would love to wear Seaspray Slacks with my Thunder Coat but I cannot, so instead I make do with Leather Pants instead.

But to even think that they would edit each individual fashion piece so it can fit with every set under the sun is ridiculous as well as impossible.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kyourimaru - Lost City
    Kyourimaru - Lost City Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Never implied they should change the boots, was just saying if they want to maximise their profits, they should change the pants slightly. You girls have a lot of fashion, thats decent and you can mix and match already. The guys however are very limited to fashion that doesnt look completely ridiculous.

And also, to make the pants fit EVERY male shoe, it would only require one adjustment to suit them all.
  • Mariagra - Dreamweaver
    Mariagra - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Uhm.. Yeah. I mean, there are fasion sets for a reason. You wear them TOGETHER.
    Tears are forever in the eyes of the hated...
  • Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear
    Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    You girls have a lot of fashion, thats decent and you can mix and match already. The guys however are very limited to fashion that doesnt look completely ridiculous.

+1. Males get short of end of the sharp stick b:surrender, I mean have you seen male arcane armour, us poor magical folk don't have a choice but to get some fashion b:cry.
    Executor Of Reunited ~ Level 3 ~ Level 85+ ~ No Drama, No Pressure Faction.

Hunter_PT - Cleric 9X, (Active/Main)
    PoisonedTip - Veno 7x (Retired)
    Skeln - Barbarian 4X (Rarely-Active)
    Hunter_The - BM 1X (Rarely-Active)
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    what is this, twilight? b:laugh
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)