02/16 Server Maintenance COMPLETE!!!!

Comments

• FoxyFelicia - Heavens Tear
    FoxyFelicia - Heavens Tear Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Extend 2x EXP Drops due to popular demand?

b:shocked
    I wish... But it's not the same as those anni/"anni" packs... (Sorry... playing on the "popular demand" bit b:surrender)
    There had better be some new fashionb:angry
    http://www.ecatomb.net/pwi/fashion-f.php - Pick b:laugh
    [My personal quote]

"Sometimes you just wanna break away from it all but can't... so what do you do?"
    [An accident]

Aside from the sig I'll be using once it's done being colored (thanks for making it, Flauschkatze), I refuse to post any more pics on these forums. I've learned my lesson, and I don't wanna risk getting in trouble again by accident.
    [Special thanks]

=ಥ.ಥ= <-- Thank you, Konariraiden, for making this kitty sauce face for me, nya~ =^.^=
  • Nymfysubstaz - Dreamweaver
    Nymfysubstaz - Dreamweaver Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Humps Kan the smexy tiger GM!! Hehehehe see ya on the other side!b:chuckleb:dirty
    Everyone needs a good innocent girly hump every now & then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I wish... But it's not the same as those anni/"anni" packs... (Sorry... playing on the "popular demand" bit b:surrender)

http://www.ecatomb.net/pwi/fashion-f.php - Pick b:laugh

I pick The Lamia set
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
  • Skybelle - Sanctuary
    Skybelle - Sanctuary Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    1-4.jpg

You guys better release this set. I mean, you already released the hair for it too. b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    my C H A R A C T E R S ; feel free to message me in game.
    Skybelle (cleric; currently on break) | Psybelle (psychic; rarely on) | Cocobelle (veno; current main)
    edited February 2010
    I pick The Lamia set
    Ugh... Page won't load properly no matter how much I refresh the page... I wanna see that set you were talking about ><
    1-4.jpg

You guys better release this set. I mean, you already released the hair for it too. b:angry
    Which set is that?
    [My personal quote]

"Sometimes you just wanna break away from it all but can't... so what do you do?"
    [An accident]

Aside from the sig I'll be using once it's done being colored (thanks for making it, Flauschkatze), I refuse to post any more pics on these forums. I've learned my lesson, and I don't wanna risk getting in trouble again by accident.
    [Special thanks]

=ಥ.ಥ= <-- Thank you, Konariraiden, for making this kitty sauce face for me, nya~ =^.^=
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    ...uh, 'red envelopes'?

are we talking about something ingame?
    b:question

Kantorek wrote: »
    Hello folks,

Your favorite hug-able tiger here.

First off, Happy New Year! It's the year of the TIGER! b:thanks

Secondly, there will be scheduled maintenance tonight!

Maintenance will be:

11:00PM and lasting till 1:00AM (Pacific Time)

This should give you all ample time to count your red envelopes, and eat some sweets.

See-you in-game!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • Xalana - Lost City
    Xalana - Lost City Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    ok so red envelopes = another long drawn-out quest b/c we already have so many freaking dailies we have ZERO time to enjoy the game as it is already.. *eye roll* yeah great job ijs /wrists b:infuriated
    .... Oh hai Xtacy! b:chuckle oh yeah.. Shut up.. i forgot b:surrender
  • EthikaII - Heavens Tear
    EthikaII - Heavens Tear Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Kantorek wrote: »
    Got a problem with that!? b:angry

no we like you more b:cute
    RAWR!b:chuckle
    Ugh... Page won't load properly no matter how much I refresh the page... I wanna see that set you were talking about ><

Which set is that?

Juvenile set already listed in AH
    Retired Sage.
    Moving to alts till they fix GBA boss ;(
  • MadamVixen - Heavens Tear
    MadamVixen - Heavens Tear Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I wish they would release the tiger mount on this version of PW already T-T

Frankie's a guy b:avoid

Hi...b:cute What tiger mount?

I just hope we get something GOOOOOOOOOD in the boutique...like say...more head fashion!!!! With more pretty long hair choices that DON'T have an awful leopard headband to ruin it b:cry Wouldn't mind some pretty new fashion either...to feed my addiction b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <3 Married to MasterLucian <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

=ಢಿ.ಢಿ= <--- Foxy-Sauce-Face (Thx to **KonariRaiden** :D)
  • Skybelle - Sanctuary
    Skybelle - Sanctuary Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Classic Juvenile Set was the picture I posted. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    my C H A R A C T E R S ; feel free to message me in game.
    Skybelle (cleric; currently on break) | Psybelle (psychic; rarely on) | Cocobelle (veno; current main)
  • AlanWake - Harshlands
    AlanWake - Harshlands Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    ok so red envelopes = another long drawn-out quest b/c we already have so many freaking dailies we have ZERO time to enjoy the game as it is already.. *eye roll* yeah great job ijs /wrists b:infuriated

you do realize, miss, that nobody is forcing you to do those dailies b:thanks
  • EthikaII - Heavens Tear
    EthikaII - Heavens Tear Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Classic Juvenile Set was the picture I posted. b:victory

lol thats one thx couldn't remember whole name of it :p^-^ - gives heart cookie- ♥
    Retired Sage.
    Moving to alts till they fix GBA boss ;(
    edited February 2010
    Hi...b:cute What tiger mount?
    I can't find a pic atm, but in other versions of PW they have a tiger mount that closely resembles a Barb b:avoid

And heya b:cute
    [My personal quote]

[An accident]

[Special thanks]

edited February 2010
    I can't find a pic atm, but in other versions of PW they have a tiger mount that closely resembles a Barb b:avoid

>:O No way I so want a mount like that
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

• CzarKoenig - Sanctuary
    CzarKoenig - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I want them to say tourny is back so badlyb:sad
  • Shivalia - Lost City
    Shivalia - Lost City Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited February 2010

its not this, is it...? http://wakpo.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/zx-tiger.jpg Cause the page I found that on confuses me and had many pw-ish mounts, but they aren't... like a red colored scarlet ninetail? @_@ And the big panda and the bulbfish? Unless they're using the same designs for another game? CONFUSED

Edit: Actually reading the page it looks like it is, in fact another game.. with the same designs, diff colors. b:angry Feeling a little bit cheated that another game gets out exact same mount designs and we don't get theirs D: They show a turtle. And an Ox. And the red Ninetails I mentioned http://wakpo.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/zx-fox.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wonderful drawing of Shivalia done by the ever talented Shirrii of Heavens Tear. b:heart Much love to you forever!
    edited February 2010

OMG that ride looks so kick butt xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited February 2010
    >:O No way I so want a mount like that
    One sec. I'll try to find it; however, the tiger mount could be just a custom-made one from a private server. I just remember seeing it one day while I was websurfing, but I forgot where I saw it b:surrender
    its not this, is it...? http://wakpo.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/zx-tiger.jpg Cause the page I found that on confuses me and had many pw-ish mounts, but they aren't... like a red colored scarlet ninetail? @_@ And the big panda and the bulbfish? Unless they're using the same designs for another game? CONFUSED
    All of those are custom mounts unfortunately... The mount in that pic was from another MMO, and I HAVE seen it in a private PW server.
    [My personal quote]

[An accident]

[Special thanks]

• Shivalia - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    All of those are custom mounts unfortunately...

I dunno... it says something about them being in the 'item mall' in that game. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to link the actual page or not? So that's why I havn't done so. Or even mention the name of it, for that matter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wonderful drawing of Shivalia done by the ever talented Shirrii of Heavens Tear. b:heart Much love to you forever!
  • Mania - Lost City
    Mania - Lost City Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I want thar "War" outfit on ecatomb so bad,

but yes, more fashion for the girlies please <33
    edited February 2010
    I dunno... it says something about them being in the 'item mall' in that game. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to link the actual page or not? So that's why I havn't done so. Or even mention the name of it, for that matter.
    Err... Sorry... Reread >this post< again.
    [My personal quote]

[An accident]

[Special thanks]

• Shivalia - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Err... Sorry... Reread >this post< again.

I don't understand any of that kind of stuff. Private servers or custom anything. None of it makes sense to me and I know nothing about it. b:surrender So I'm not sure what that means in the longrun of it all. :<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zikai - Heavens Tear
    Zikai - Heavens Tear Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Actually this maintenance starts at 1am EST, so we don't lose any 2x hours at all =)

Don't you mean 2am EST? It's only 15 minutes until 10pm PST, so that would be another hour-ish until maintenance at 11pm, and it's only 15 minutes until 1am... so yeah, it'd be 2am EST.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Who heals the healer?
    edited February 2010
    I don't understand any of that kind of stuff. Private servers or custom anything. None of it makes sense to me and I know nothing about it. b:surrender So I'm not sure what that means in the longrun of it all. :<
    It's not really worth discussing private servers anyway... But basically when I was talking about custom mounts, I meant mounts from other games being put into a PW server.
    [My personal quote]

[An accident]

[Special thanks]

edited February 2010
    It's not really worth discussing private servers anyway... But basically when I was talking about custom mounts, I meant mounts from other games being put into a PW server.

That mount kinda looked like the one from JDb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Celestyna - Heavens Tear
    Celestyna - Heavens Tear Posts: 629 Arc User
    edited February 2010

it is the mount from Jade, the Ligera. Its the one my jaedon has b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2010
    it is the mount from Jade, the Ligera. Its the one my jaedon has b:cute

How come JD gets awesome looking mountsb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Shivalia - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Yeah, I started looking a little more and basically all the ones I'd mentioned and seen came up while looking up JD. :< So now I'm downloading it after avoiding it all this time to focus on just one game. b:surrender Cause I can't not do it anymore. Can't control myself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MadamVixen - Heavens Tear
    MadamVixen - Heavens Tear Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited February 2010

OoOooh...that would be an awesome mount to have b:victory Too bad we won't see it here though b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <3 Married to MasterLucian <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

=ಢಿ.ಢಿ= <--- Foxy-Sauce-Face (Thx to **KonariRaiden** :D)
    edited February 2010
    Lol, you'd be surprised how many mounts were put into-- b:shutup

Moving on, I wasn't on at all in the past 7 days... Did we get a Valentine's Day event?
    OoOooh...that would be an awesome mount to have b:victory Too bad we won't see it here though b:cry
    Lol, you're probably right... I think that tiger mount pic that I saw DID come from a private server...

But enough about that... So like... Tomorrow (or today for some of you) is my bday ^^
    [My personal quote]

[An accident]

[Special thanks]