What is end game like?

Yevon - Dreamweaver
Yevon - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
Well, after playing PWI for a week I am starting to question if end game is worth the grind. My motivation in most mmo's is to reach a high enough level to have access and eligibility to do most if not all the content. This is my current motivation on PWI but im starting to have doubts as if it will be worth it. Former WoW player =( its hard not to compare games to it after playing it. Any advice from higher levels?
Post edited by Yevon - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Maiira - Sanctuary
    Maiira - Sanctuary Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    this game is alot different than wow, your not able to piggyback on high lvl friends to power you to the max level within a week or so. if you do things the long and hard way... it can take montha to reach endgame, if you take the easy route and spend bunch of money and use oracles (books that say go kill this 1 mob and well give you tons of exp) or hyper xp stones, u can get to "end game" within bout 3 weeks if you are an avid player/spender. end game usually consists of alot of dungeon runs (some are rather interesting as the interestingness goes up for the higher lvl dungeons) teritory wars (massive pvp battles between up to 80 people on each team) and pk (depending on what server you are on... im now wishing i was on a pvp enabled server rather than "carebear")
    lvl101 LA/AA demon veno ftw, 15251 hp buffed, 13508 buffed pdef in human. able to use tt100 fists at 5 aps w/ genie. all from 2 years of work... WASTED
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    was fun while it lasted
  • PequetteV - Lost City
    PequetteV - Lost City Posts: 1,202 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    hh/tt lv 60
    hh/tt lv 70
    hh/tt lv 80
    frost lv 85
    hh/tt 90
    lunar lv 95
    hh/tt 99
    nirvana lv 100

every one could look like tier set in wow
    genesis (r.i.p.) ===> conqueror (r.i.p.) ===> zen (r.i.p.) ===> iam (r.i.p.) ===> guardianz (r.i.p.) ===> spectral ===> essence
    starting to be a nice guild hoppers b:surrender

go on my website it contains lots useful informations about PWI

[noparse]http://pequette.comuf.com[/noparse]