Assassin farm

PoeticPrince - Sanctuary
PoeticPrince - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
edited February 2010 in General Discussion
Hey..im a lvl 52 assassin, pretty decently gear to..i need a semi decent farm..i need around 1.5mil...and i dont have any gold to sell..any ideas on a good spot?
When you counter...dont let them cut you..when you defend someone dont let them die...when you strike..Kill!
Post edited by PoeticPrince - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Magikrap - Lost City
    Magikrap - Lost City Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    best way to do well in this game is to get a job IRL

and earn IRL moneys

then you charge zen and sell gold for coins

if u work for an hour ull make approx $12

u could charge that as zen and sell gold on gold trading and make quick 4.8 mil coin

you see PWI doesnt get anything from you actually playing the game

ull just add load to their server

they would rather have you work IRL and give them IRL money and they will reward you with a powerful character
  • PoeticPrince - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    well thats kinda the point...i dont want to spend rl cash..because this economy is to bad...im not gonna waste rl money to get ig money...when someone w/ a kind heart can tell me a decent farm
    When you counter...dont let them cut you..when you defend someone dont let them die...when you strike..Kill!
  • Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear
    Hunter_PT - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    well thats kinda the point...i dont want to spend rl cash..because this economy is to bad...im not gonna waste rl money to get ig money...when someone w/ a kind heart can tell me a decent farm

Best advice is to look for a mob type that would suit u eg pure phys and then choose and element and just grind them and grind them. There is no single great farm because each class is different and different element attacks.
    Executor Of Reunited ~ Level 3 ~ Level 85+ ~ No Drama, No Pressure Faction.

Hunter_PT - Cleric 9X, (Active/Main)
    PoisonedTip - Veno 7x (Retired)
    Skeln - Barbarian 4X (Rarely-Active)
    Hunter_The - BM 1X (Rarely-Active)
  • PoeticPrince - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    alrighty...will do, ty hunter..lol

edit..if you dont wanna post for some reason just message me...im on either PoeticPrince or Sirpoetic
  • Euphy - Dreamweaver
    Euphy - Dreamweaver Posts: 495 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Hmm... well this doesn't help on the money part 100% but if you farm the mobs you need for One Man Army you get celestone fragments and reputation. That comes in handy for get free rank equipment later. Its a slow process but every bit helps!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Jaden Qingfu.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • Magikrap - Lost City
    edited February 2010

time=money
    ijs
  • Magikrap - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Hmm... well this doesn't help on the money part 100% but if you farm the mobs you need for One Man Army you get celestone fragments and reputation. That comes in handy for get free rank equipment later. Its a slow process but every bit helps!

lol@this

i think u should probably mention that to get decent rank gear u need to be at least rank 6 thats approx like 5000-9000 one man armies
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Jaden Qingfu.

+1. Get a charm and a cleric (maybe a wiz too), setup outside of battlemark village, and you're all set.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • Promivius - Dreamweaver
    Promivius - Dreamweaver Posts: 278 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    While this is true (having to do alot of these quests) I would suggest finding a one-man-army job you can handle with easy and just grind till you drop.

The stones cam be sold but don't forget the ditional drops you might get like DQ quest items. NPC those too and you will see some results.

It will most likely mean you need to either kill yourself to lose EXP or use genies as EXP sponce.

Example:
    I do alot of one-man-army now at L45.
    Grinding for 1 full day now granted me 700k so far.
    I got this by selling the drops only. (Have not bothered with the celestial stones.)

Ofcourse I used genies to stop myself from leveling up beyound L45 as I would loose the sweet spot.
    I speak for myself. My opinions are my own.
    Assuming I speak for others is therefor void.
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Level 52... what did I do in my low 50s...

Oh yes, back then I still had quests and stuff! Do those. Then kill the quest mobs again and again and again until they are all dead. Hoorah!

Being serious - up on the plateau near 'secret frostcovered grounds' are cougarets. They drop decent amounts of DQ items.