QUEST CHAIN and GRINDING ????

Leader_Alan - Lost City
Leader_Alan - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
edited February 2010 in General Discussion
Dose Grinding and skipping quests make it so you cant do the quests that are linked to one another?

b:surrender

Please post
Post edited by Leader_Alan - Lost City on

Comments

• Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    There are indeed quest chains.

However, most of the quests are kinda useless. I personally haven't done that many quests since I hit 70 and I don't think I've lost much.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • Leader_Alan - Lost City
    Leader_Alan - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Thank you
    Dose everyone agree?
  • wnight
    wnight Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Some quests offers decent gear which can last for long time(Token of Seven seals),open new areas (Chrono Quest later on OHT chain which opens 2nd and 3rd map, Lunar Gate chain which basicly opens Lunar instance) or just they give nice boost in exp+money so i think quests should be completed btw they only source for Reputation at low levels which is required in order to do instances so do a math.

b:bye
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    wnight wrote: »
    Some quests offers decent gear which can last for long time(Token of Seven seals),open new areas (Chrono Quest later on OHT chain which opens 2nd and 3rd map, Lunar Gate chain which basicly opens Lunar instance) or just they give nice boost in exp+money so i think quests should be completed btw they only source for Reputation at low levels which is required in order to do instances so do a math.

b:bye

^(o.o)
    this

also quest chains like the cultivation chains has to be done.
    xD
    and besides grinding and getting quests done at the same time be a good thing
    d(^.^)
    think of it like bonus exp.
    xD
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited February 2010
    Also note that there are several quests that once you level too high, you cannot do. and it won't tell you this till you try to turn it in. It can lead to missing out on a lot of good stuff. Plus for all the oracle and BH noobs out there, you miss out on LOADS of exp and spirit, and missing the spirit means you have sucky skills. You have sucky skills AND you don't know how to play because you're a noob combined with the higher level you have now achieved = YOU FAIL. b:chuckle

so yeah do your quests and stop failing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Alliptica - Raging Tide
    Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Also note that there are several quests that once you level too high, you cannot do. and it won't tell you this till you try to turn it in. It can lead to missing out on a lot of good stuff. Plus for all the oracle and BH noobs out there, you miss out on LOADS of exp and spirit, and missing the spirit means you have sucky skills. You have sucky skills AND you don't know how to play because you're a noob combined with the higher level you have now achieved = YOU FAIL. b:chuckle

theres a term i havent heard of until now
    -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
    edited February 2010
    you miss out on LOADS of exp and spirit, and missing the spirit means you have sucky skills. You have sucky skills AND you don't know how to play because you're a noob combined with the higher level you have now achieved = YOU FAIL. b:chuckle

didn't someone calculate that teh exp/spirit rewards for oracles be about as good as regular questing or something?
    b:faint

well me quested and everything and me has 11 mil spirit still...(and me got all 3 level 79 skills)
    b:shocked
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elviron - Dreamweaver
    Elviron - Dreamweaver Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    The exp:sp ratio is almost always 5:1. The reason why attaining the skills would be hard is primarily due to the lack of coins to buy them b:laugh
    edited February 2010
    The exp:sp ratio is almost always 5:1. The reason why attaining the skills would be hard is primarily due to the lack of coins to buy them b:laugh

this....
    the reason me has reached a high of 13 mil spirit and still have 11 mil spirit be because me are too poor to afford teh skills.
    b:sad
    58% chance to get tokens
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Reivi - Sanctuary
    Reivi - Sanctuary Posts: 742 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    this....
    the reason me has reached a high of 13 mil spirit and still have 11 mil spirit be because me are too poor to afford teh skills.
    b:sad

not a small enuff hamsta to pilfer then ?
    I look at all the trollers, and Pvpers.. and know they wouldnt have lasted 30sec on Camelot.

Rules= Know your enemy (players and NPCs) gives you more chances to survive.