and your barb is squishy to my barb, ijs b:bye

nuu uhhhh I pick barb outa mey teethb:angryb:angryb:angry
    pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=d5665672759051ef

^ my barbs built, full buff in tiger.b:bye

I'm not going to troll anymore T_T
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    many people joined this server not knowing it was a pvp one.. some people are in their first server or mmorpg and didnt even know wat was pvp. those qqing are those ones...

b:surrender I joined Harshlands since I was confused by the list of names and chose this one since it seemed pretty cool >.< PWI is my first mmorpg rofl
    So I came to this server because I was tired of being an assassin stuck on a server with a bunch of blue names. So once I hit 30, I go on a killing spree. There are some definite differences between a pve server and a pvp server, and here's what I like: not many people QQ about it when I kill them. They just take it and go to town, or laugh about it.
    Here's what I don't understand: the people who run, and the people who get pissed.

b:sad Athena your quitting RT? b:cry T____T I didn't know that...
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Harshlands is very harsh. Hi Athena.b:cute

*edit so I decided to read your whole rant cause I was bored.

People run because:
    they don't know how to pvp
    they think you're a big bad pker and a lot higher level
    they think they will turn red or drop gear when they're pink for a few seconds
    they're carebears like dark_fate

I think u love me for some reason.. yes i am mr carebear. u rpk right?
    http://pwi.perfectworld.com/rank/harshlands_pvp
    i dont see u in there? how come? are u more carebear than me or simply a baddy than cant pk without mr rank8's help?
    b:cuteb:shutup
    come to lost city
    me need more lowbies to test out damage on

and try out a few survival tactics while wearing no gear.

are u not considered a lowbie in LC? i was higher lvl than u when i switched servers...b:cry get to 90 at least for new gears man
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Waterboy - Lost City
    Waterboy - Lost City Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I think u love me for some reason.. yes i am mr carebear. u rpk right?
    http://pwi.perfectworld.com/rank/harshlands_pvp
    i dont see u in there? how come? are u more carebear than me or simply a baddy than cant pk without mr rank8's help?
    b:cuteb:shutup

lol i belive it is here on the pve server http://pwi.perfectworld.com/rank/ragingtide_pvp b:chuckle
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    lol i belive it is here on the pve server http://pwi.perfectworld.com/rank/ragingtide_pvp b:chuckle

gratz for pking lowbies who forgot to turned their protection on.. this is so opb:cute

i am such a fan nowb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    Bloop - Harshlands Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Nooo waiiii, you're on the PVP rankings! My hero.b:cute

The difference btw me and you is;

1)I don't care about "PK" rankings. (Setting up barrage in the enemies base during non factor wars must be hard work for you.)

2)I don't have a fan boy/girl making a threads for me about it either.

Oh and my kills on RT are from the start of the server when everyone just turned 30 and decided to have some good ol` doll less/ charmless PK. Of course you wouldn't know anything about that.

Now please. preach some more about the justice of your kills and how they're all from KOS and how you're the white knight in shining armor! I'm sure we're all very interested in hearing about it.
    60 / 250.
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    Nooo waiiii, you're on the PVP rankings! My hero.b:cute

The difference btw me and you is;

1)I don't care about "PK" rankings. (Setting up barrage in the enemies base during non factor wars must be hard work for you.)

Please kind Sir, if u are trying to say that i got my kills going to non factor tws then u are completely wrong... lmao

stalkers, prodigy and other non factors guild members that actually know me can tell they never saw me in there.. i went to 1 stalkers tw the first time they bid on us.. it was boring as hell i got killed once.. but it was a tower... b:chuckle

why would i go to kill lowbies in these tws? i am not a zulu camping lowbies in sp to be red and act cool then run into sz when they see people of their lvls and higher or wait to be 5 vs 1 and act cool cause they killed a lvl100 archerb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    Bloop - Harshlands Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Please kind Sir, if u are trying to say that i got my kills going to non factor tws then u are completely wrong... lmao

stalkers, prodigy and other non factors guild members that actually know me can tell they never saw me in there.. i went to 1 stalkers tw the first time they bid on us.. it was boring as hell i got killed once.. but it was a tower... b:chuckle

why would i go to kill lowbies in these tws? i am not a zulu camping lowbies in sp to be red and act cool then run into sz when they see people of their lvls and higher or wait to be 5 vs 1 and act cool cause they killed a lvl100 archerb:bye

Okay okay, I'll leave it alone. Seems like being on the PK rankings is a big deal for you.

About your second part, please show me SS of me ever camping in SP or any other place and what does anyy of this have to do with me?
    60 / 250.
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    edited February 2010
    just saying b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SilentReaper - Harshlands
    SilentReaper - Harshlands Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    b:sad Athena your quitting RT? b:cry T____T I didn't know that...

Yeah =/
    I went on RT yesterday and explained to Infamy the whole thing, and left so that I wouldn't be taking up any space.
    I wish you guys good luck b:victory
    And kick some QQme ****! b:laugh

And if you ever feel like coming to see me, well that's not a problem since you have a character on HL too :P
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Yeah =/
    I went on RT yesterday and explained to Infamy the whole thing, and left so that I wouldn't be taking up any space.
    I wish you guys good luck b:victory
    And kick some QQme ****! b:laugh

And if you ever feel like coming to see me, well that's not a problem since you have a character on HL too :P

b:cry You did??? Q_____Q Athena, waaaaaaaah!!!!! b:infuriated

T____T I'll come visit, you better do too! T___T your like one of my first friends in that server Q___Q
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • StretchIt - Harshlands
    StretchIt - Harshlands Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Uhm...
    b:bye

I'm an AA Wiz, if I see a Sin coming for me, I'm gonna run.

Want to know why?

Because more than likely said Sin will have dolls on himself, and in the event I do kill the Sin (in my dreams right?), I won't be getting anything, besides the glory.

However if I let the Sin kill me, then I lose a doll (145k), so...

Ofc, I'm going to run.

Pissed off people, I don't get though.

"WOW YOU ARSEHORE U SUCK U JERK GO GET A GF"
    ^ If I had a quarter for everytime I read something along the lines of this I could buy the item mall out

b:chuckle you can run, but you can't hidee. it makes me happy i made you lose 435k yesterday at tusk town lolz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]