Shadow Ashura or Myriad Blossom?

Options
skyxiii
skyxiii Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Assassin
Hi guys.
Does anyone have any opinion on which is better?
Nirvana armor Shadow Ashura boots vs. Myriad Blossom boots.

I wondering because I want to know which TT90/95 green I should be going after.

Thanks in advance b:thanks.

Links:
http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/25706

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/25688
Post edited by skyxiii on

Comments

• Lusca - Sanctuary
    Lusca - Sanctuary Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    personally i think the ani pack boots would be best on a sin for the crit rate, but i not sure how hard they are to get nowdays
  • Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    neither. 99 wrists, 99 boots, nirvana pants, lionheart neck and belt, wing trophy interval cape, tome of love, nirvana daggers, rank 8 top = win
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • Ephemerai - Sanctuary
    Ephemerai - Sanctuary Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    neither. 99 wrists, 99 boots, nirvana pants, lionheart neck and belt, wing trophy interval cape, tome of love, nirvana daggers, rank 8 top = win

It also = broke as hell @______@

As for heavenrage boots, I asked around and they're apparently ~70mil, possibly higher since anni packs are no longer in + coral packs didn't have them (I think?).

If anni packs/anni pack clones get reintroduced with heavenrage boots as one of the possible drops, then the prices might actually go down! *gasp*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • skyxiii
    skyxiii Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

I understand where you're coming from, but the extra -0.05 interval granted by wearing 99wrists + 99boots can be bypassed by recasting the daggers for the extra -0.05 interval. With this in mind, you are no longer constrained to 99 wrists and 99 boots ~ therefore, you can invest in even more pieces of nirvana gear - which ultimately grants nirvana set bonuses, right?

I haven't seen any of the nirvana set bonuses though. I've just read somewhere that they exist. Does anyone know anything about those?