Legends (Join Today!)

MeetTheMedic - Raging Tide
MeetTheMedic - Raging Tide Posts: 214 Arc User
edited March 2010 in Tideswell (East)
(Well Rage got to make one, so i think we should as well. In b4 "jumping off bridge" retort)

The TL;DR Version:
  • Our site: http://perfectworldlegends.ning.com/
  • Ventrilo info: Available upon request
  • Req. Level: 20+ (negotiable)
  • Level 3 Faction
  • 140+ members/More than half proven active
  • Been around since the server's start
  • NO class restrictions

Why Join Legends?
Let's face it. Times are tough. Factions seem to breaking up overnight over silly and pointless drama. Why waste your valuable time with all that nonsense? Legends has among the lowest member turnover of RT's factions, mostly due to our laid-back casual atmosphere. "Prove it", you say? Check your faction and see how many ex-Legends are in there. Or better yet, let us prove it to you! By giving us a chance! Not convinced yet? Well I haven't mentioned we are one of RT's oldest factions. With Legends' creation being less than a week after RT's release, Legends is a faction that can and WILL stand the test of time! Crave social interaction? Anyone who's been in Legends (and even those who've quit) won't be shy in telling you that we sport a very active and fun-loving Ventrilo community. (Ask about our turkish stalkers, ICE CREEEEAM, and discussions on what is and isn't a trap, just to give you an idea what goes on!) Most of all, I'm sure you're worried about the maturity of the members in a guild such as ours. Well fear not, as among our 160+ members, the majority are over 18 years of age and encompass a broad age range of 16-40! (I myself am 22.)

What can Legends do for YOU?

Let's be honest. We know that you not only want a friendly faction, but one that also helps you out. What exactly is Legends qualified to help you with?
    [*]ALL cultivation/quest bosses
    [*]FBs/BHs 19-69 (And we run them NAKED!!)
    [*]TT Runs 1-1 AND 1-2
    [*]In-game mentoring

With a list like this, a better question is what Lends ISN'T qualified to help you with? Mind you, while we enjoy helping others, we're a faction that expects (and rewards) those who also help others.

HOLY BATNIPPLES BATMAN, HOW DO I JOIN?!?!
    Joining is freakin' easy. Ask any Legends member you run into or contact us directly through our website or conact me in-game or through the official forums.

And now for something completely different
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Post edited by MeetTheMedic - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Rawrgh - Raging Tide
      Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
      edited February 2010
      Wrong forum bro, Guild banter is that way ↓
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
    • Maestro - Raging Tide
      Maestro - Raging Tide Posts: 152 Arc User
      edited February 2010
      Did you honestly put a level 20 level cap and its negotiable 0.0? So one day of leveling is negotiable to half a day :?
    • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
      Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
      edited February 2010
      You never know, there are some EPIC level 15s out there that might want to join

/sarcasm
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
      "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
    • MeetTheMedic - Raging Tide
      MeetTheMedic - Raging Tide Posts: 214 Arc User
      edited February 2010
      Wrong forum bro, Guild banter is that way ↓

Nobody said that to the others who've tried to recruit in this section. If it really bothers you, ask to have it moved.
      Did you honestly put a level 20 level cap and its negotiable 0.0? So one day of leveling is negotiable to half a day :?
      You never know, there are some EPIC level 15s out there that might want to join

/sarcasm

That's the way it's always been and it's worked perfectly for us from conception to now. We don't fix what isn't broken.
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    • hush1
      hush1 Posts: 0 Arc User
      edited March 2010
      sure how to get pic here could someone help me out plz
    • Alliptica - Raging Tide
      Alliptica - Raging Tide Posts: 1,545 Arc User
      edited March 2010
      nice siggy
      -retired-

now playing megaten and...Forsaken World ;)
    • Azula - Raging Tide
      Azula - Raging Tide Posts: 198 Arc User
      edited March 2010
      Whats about FB 79-99?b:shutup
      Born as a Sin,
      living a life full of death.
      The crimson liquid colored the snow,
      the eyes full of agony, you don't wanna know. ~Azula, Assasin, Infamy

Arcrueid...reroll...NAO!b:angry