like yo momma taught ya

AlanWake - Harshlands
AlanWake - Harshlands Posts: 178 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Dawnglory (EU)
well to enlighten and well just plain entertain people, I would like to start a thread in which for every time you post, you must provide a random, clever, odd, unique, crazy, mind blowing fact about whatever you feel the need to share with all of us

See how this goes
*clears throat*

*In a deck of cards, the King of Hearts is the only king without a moustache
*Ronald McDonald was created by a weatherman
*Women products like the tampon and bikini were actually invented by men
Post edited by AlanWake - Harshlands on

Comments

• Flanders - Harshlands
    Flanders - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    You're ****.
  • PadThai - Harshlands
    PadThai - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    You're ****.

He said mind blowing not obvious.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    In Australia, toilets flush in the opposite direction than in China.

Be careful if you are taking a walk through the Congo jungle, you may get attacked by killer Gorillas who use guns and knives and $%#^.

If you ever find yourself being shot by some madman/the police/a serial killer/your real life arch-nemesis/your former lover/killer gun-wielding gorillas/Cheney during a deer hunt/ or deranged ex-military men, try to block their gunshots with your shoulder/arms.

The best place to take a gunshot wound is in the shoulder/upper arm. The absolute worst place to get shot is directly in the butt, so try to avoid this. Paramedics do not get paid to dig bullets out of your ****.

On average it takes 172 human corpses to clog up the treadmill tracks on a tank. If this ever happens to you while driving around on a tank, you will have to get out of the tank and clean your tires. Lemon Pledge is very effective for this.

......there is no mind-blowing fact here. Please move on the the next paragraph.

....there is no next paragraph

...random fact: Everything in this thread was a lie, and I have just wasted 30 seconds of your life. You may pk me the next time you see me in-game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • /Groovy/ - Harshlands
    /Groovy/ - Harshlands Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I enjoyed reading so wouldn't say it was a waste.
    Packs World International
  • Oannes - Harshlands
    Oannes - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Never **** against the wind b:surrender
This discussion has been closed.