Comments

• MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    These is the meaning of don't feed the troll i guess b:infuriated
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • /NiKi - Lost City
    /NiKi - Lost City Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Sigh ---- 1 vit point on assassin = 13 HP ... i just need 84str points to TT80 ... The spare points i can put in Vit or Dex (im mainly Dex 89vit + 310dex) i dont need that much Dex for my 80 weapon ... so i could put it even.. and the rest of the points i put on vit ... Let me see for 80 daggers i need 242 dex.. 310-242 = 68 + 89 = 157 ...well that sounds like alot of hp to me ^^ ....

p.S: i surrender xD "for your information,i got sin and psyhic " b:surrenderb:bye

lol..bm's also can just put str how much they need and rest of points into vit.
    but why would they do that when they will have more hp then u with refines anyway..
    also ur dmg will be lower then if u are pure dex.
    ur 1st post doesnt make any sense...its like bm say i can have more hp then barb..yeah if barb is str build without refines,and bm is vit build with max refines. b:chuckle
  • Cryin - Heavens Tear
    Cryin - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    These is the meaning of don't feed the troll i guess b:infuriated

lol .... b:kiss .... im not trolling, im just spending some time to relax abit ... i see a bunch of **** inside pw forum that i dont believe in trolling anymore ... well who am i to judge ?? b:thanks ...

Anyways, talking serious now... Everyone plays the game at their own way ... You can get a HA Cleric or a freaking arcane Barb, the point is " THIS IS JUST FOR FUN " .... i know some guys that they get pissed, angry and grumpy just because one mob hit him " OMG IM GONNA DIE F*** " "" this sh** sucks dang, im quitting " ... sigh .....

I mean i just play this to escape from the cruelty of the dayli life .... And every time i turn my pc off, and go to work, all of that stays at home ....

So why boder ??? .... some people just take this to damn serious .... good luck with that .... b:bye

Over and Out
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Only love breaks a heart." b:thanks
    edited February 2010
    All thread that involve tideborn into it, usually turn to unlimited argue b:surrender or someone decide to have fun and incite anyone that reply back.
    b:laugh
    Well i dunno what to say . . i guess i just wait until everyone get used to tb.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DorkFish - Sanctuary
    DorkFish - Sanctuary Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    All thread that involve tideborn into it, usually turn to unlimited argue b:surrender or someone decide to have fun and incite anyone that reply back.
    b:laugh
    Well i dunno what to say . . i guess i just wait until everyone get used to tb.

Not always. I have been enjoying reading this thread. Some interesting thoughts and views in it. *grins* I DID have to throw my own little joke into it, but that wasn't a troll, well... not a big one anyway lol.

~DF
  • Dinny - Heavens Tear
    Dinny - Heavens Tear Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Charms dont make you invincible o.o

And there's no diff between a plat charm/ any other hp charm besides plat will last you longer.

WRONG. Platinum Charms have a reduced cooldown and can heal you more often than any other charm, thus they are harder to break through.
    edited February 2010
    Not always. I have been enjoying reading this thread. Some interesting thoughts and views in it. *grins* I DID have to throw my own little joke into it, but that wasn't a troll, well... not a big one anyway lol.

~DF

Btw your main on the signature look awesome. b:laugh
    That was one of assassin face i always remember b:chuckle, other than sasuke wannabe face. b:chuckle
    The other one has big eye like a fish i forget the name but he was on forum if not wrong. b:surrender
    WRONG. Platinum Charms have a reduced cooldown and can heal you more often than any other charm, thus they are harder to break through.

Then . . . the one that defeat them is that platinum charms ? x.x noooo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darksniper00
    darksniper00 Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Ummm.... unless the description in the boutique is wrong, platinum HP charms have a cool down of 10 seconds, like every other HP charm.

DarkSniper - 83 archer - quit

The only way to win the game is to leave it
  • DorkFish - Sanctuary
    DorkFish - Sanctuary Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Ummm.... unless the description in the boutique is wrong, platinum HP charms have a cool down of 10 seconds, like every other HP charm.

Plat spirit is 5 seconds, plat HP is 10 according to the descriptions in the cash shop.

~DF
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    can someone tell me how to kill a sin because all they do is stealth sleep stun stealth and they just do that for every person so my question is how do you kill these things when they can just magically dis appear better yet how can you raise you'r awareness level?
    Spark=Fried fish.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • skyxiii
    skyxiii Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Spark=Fried fish.
    Psy + Soul of stunning = dead sin (why? Soulburn)

No.

Btw OP, if those 6 people you listed were in your squad, then which one was you?
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    skyxiii wrote: »
    No.

Btw OP, if those 6 people you listed were in your squad, then which one was you?
    I find it works for me. They take tons of damage. Spark increases that tons of damage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Accel - Raging Tide
    Accel - Raging Tide Posts: 673 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I find it works for me. They take tons of damage. Spark increases that tons of damage.

You spark, I put you to sleep, then go invis until your sparks done o.o.
    You can't see me b:avoid.
  • Ninnuam - Sanctuary
    Ninnuam - Sanctuary Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Sleep, debuff, spark, nuke.
    b:dirty
  • Risingson - Lost City
    Risingson - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    This is a huge troll... Any 89+ would have been able to see the 7x Sin through his invisibility as they would have had two more culti levels than him. If it's not a troll, then your 9x friends were big oracles noobs that were still walking around with their first skills and had no clue they could get others.
    Risingson - 7x Psychic
    Indalecio - 3x Cleric
  • Chezedude - Dreamweaver
    Chezedude - Dreamweaver Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    The important thing is to make sure they are seal/stun locked after charm tick so they can't go invis lol
    youtube.com/chezedude
  • JadeFarmer - Dreamweaver
    JadeFarmer - Dreamweaver Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    well a 7x sin just took out my squad (88bm 79 wizzy 77 archer 70 veno 96 barb 94 wizzy)

↑↑↑ This is a joke right?

If your story is true then your squad was beyound epic fail as sin can only stealth in combat once every 90 seconds.....
    It is better to remain silent and be thought the fool then to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
  • DrunkWizard - Lost City
    DrunkWizard - Lost City Posts: 523 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    to killk a sin = boligrafo-cana-de-pescar.jpglol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    You spark, I put you to sleep, then go invis until your sparks done o.o.
    I didn't mean just spark. I thought people would atleast figure out you would have to stun. I meant that using spark helps a lot since it increases damage greatly. If sins died because of just spark we wouldn't be seeing so many QQ threads about them being OP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Nukesrus - Harshlands
    Nukesrus - Harshlands Posts: 665 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    You people are still hung up on this?

The ONLY way to beat a good sin is to tank the initial assault, control skills + Nuke.

That's it.
  • Morty - Raging Tide
    Morty - Raging Tide Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    well a 7x sin just took out my squad (88bm 79 wizzy 77 archer 70 veno 96 barb 94 wizzy)

Through my experience I can honestly say thats a pile of BS. especially the Barbarian, and wizard that level would 1 shot the sin.
    Sigh ---- 1 vit point on assassin = 13 HP ... i just need 84str points to TT80 ... The spare points i can put in Vit or Dex (im mainly Dex 89vit + 310dex) i dont need that much Dex for my 80 weapon ... so i could put it even.. and the rest of the points i put on vit ... Let me see for 80 daggers i need 242 dex.. 310-242 = 68 + 89 = 157 ...well that sounds like alot of hp to me ^^ ....

p.S: i surrender xD "for your information,i got sin and psyhic " b:surrenderb:bye

Having more HP at max level agains't the average class you may only survive an extra hit 2 if your lucky, while losing a lot of hit rate/evasion and damage, you fail.
    Is Now On Lost City Under The Name; Mortyy
  • MANray_ - Sanctuary
    MANray_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,311 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Set Kanye West on them...

Quick question, given that some skills seem to work as buffs (Ironheart for instance) would Sage Purge's AoE work on stealth?
  • Choze - Dreamweaver
    Choze - Dreamweaver Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    You could always send them to an event, that'll kill em for sure =)
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Yesterday a 62 sin oneshot my 74 cleric. With +2 unsharded TT daggers. My cleric has 70 vit. Full TT70 armor, all +2'd with 1 flawless garnet and 2 flawless citrines each. I had ~2.7k hp, he critted for 2.8k. Hate to say it, but sins are looking pretty OP atm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • DrDrakken - Lost City
    DrDrakken - Lost City Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Yesterday a 62 sin oneshot my 74 cleric. With +2 unsharded TT daggers. My cleric has 70 vit. Full TT70 armor, all +2'd with 1 flawless garnet and 2 flawless citrines each. I had ~2.7k hp, he critted for 2.8k. Hate to say it, but sins are looking pretty OP atm
    you should ask hamsta what that random lv.80 sin hit him for in a duelb:shocked
    [SIGPIC]T.T[/SIGPIC]
    (best i could do T_T)
    b:cryYou were the best CM everb:cry

August 12 - I'm officially 15 b:pleased
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    They excel at fighting LA and Arcane. Can't do **** against HA though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited February 2010
    The last resort to defeat them is submit ticket to customer service. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    you should ask hamsta what that random lv.80 sin hit him for in a duelb:shocked

b:sweat
    but me am about as well geared as a rich 5x/decent 6x/poor 7x/broke 8x wizard....
    b:sweat
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mrvate - Heavens Tear
    Mrvate - Heavens Tear Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    They excel at fighting LA and Arcane. Can't do **** against HA though.

I don't know, sins can hold there own against HA. which makes me really sad in pvp aspect of this game. but un-charmed fights sins tend to win since they have a heal when doing dmg, and although they are physical they can still do well against ha. as there dodge helps them immensely, they may not take ha down as quickly but they can still do it.
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    I don't know, sins can hold there own against HA. which makes me really sad in pvp aspect of this game. but un-charmed fights sins tend to win since they have a heal when doing dmg, and although they are physical they can still do well against ha. as there dodge helps them immensely, they may not take ha down as quickly but they can still do it.
    Guess it boils down to skill and gear then. I personally don't find sins too difficult. Maybe I was fighting fail sins? x.x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]