What's a good build?

Charmy_ - Sanctuary
Charmy_ - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Assassin
I have an assasin and I've been doing 2 str and 3 dex each time I lvl. But I'm wondering if I should put some vit I have 10 vit so far.
Lvl 100 Sage Cleric b:cute
I love you Zero_ IV <3 b:chuckle ^.^ (Also my in-game hubby b:pleased)
Post edited by Charmy_ - Sanctuary on

Comments

• TwillaValeer - Heavens Tear
    TwillaValeer - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Prepare for alot of flames.

Your 2 str, 3 dex per level not a really good idea for an assassin. You only need 1 str per level to use light armor.

Pure dex builds are 1 str, 4 dex per level. This yields maximum damage, but low HP.

Hybrid builds are 2 str, 6 or 7 dex, 1 or 2 vit per two levels. More vit for some extra HP.

I personally like pure dex and get extra HP with armor, ornament +HP stats, mirage stone refines, imbued shards.

Good luck!
  • StretchIt - Harshlands
    StretchIt - Harshlands Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    restat or make a new assassin b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mako_Shiruku - Sanctuary
    Mako_Shiruku - Sanctuary Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    ^ = Flame. Stop it. You're making yourself look bad.

Your 2 str, 3 dex per level not a really good idea for an assassin. You only need 1 str per level to use light armor.

Pure dex builds are 1 str, 4 dex per level. This yields maximum damage, but low HP.

Hybrid builds are 2 str, 6 or 7 dex, 1 or 2 vit per two levels. More vit for some extra HP.

I personally like pure dex and get extra HP with armor, ornament +HP stats, mirage stone refines, imbued shards.

Good luck!
    ^ = Good advice. Or, you can spend some cash to make a HP tome to make up for the loss of vit. It works wonders, and allows you to save for that extra dex for damage.
    The Pker's Prayer
    ~~~
    The Angels in Heaven
    (Now I lay you down to sleep)
    Simply wont let me
    (I pray the lord your soul to keep)
    Enter quietly
    (And if I die before you)
    Ill see you in hell
    (That shall be his first mistake)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Credit to Kephras for the awesome Sig
  • Rubycc - Heavens Tear
    Rubycc - Heavens Tear Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited February 2010

if you just stop adding str altogether when you lvl up, soon you will be back on track, you only want enough str to wear your light armor, its useless for everything else.
  • Somebody - Raging Tide
    Somebody - Raging Tide Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I have an assasin and I've been doing 2 str and 3 dex each time I lvl. But I'm wondering if I should put some vit I have 10 vit so far.

right now i got 4k hp with base 17vit (all ads = around 40vitb:shocked) and lots of flawless shards
    without all that i had around 3k hp but was still able to easily kill fast enough and bloodpaint at higher lvl's keeps ur HP up high enough to not use pots/meditate.
    at the earlier lvl's (below 40) best to use either pots or HP regen apoth items

for the build I'm going 1str/4dex all lvl's (the early days i did a few vit points)
  • skyxiii
    skyxiii Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010

Why? She can simply hold back on adding strength and easily merge back into a full dex build. . .
  • Charmy_ - Sanctuary
    Charmy_ - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2010

Good luck!

Thanks ^_^. I'm really aiming for pure dex build atm I stopped adding str and add more on dex and a little bit of vit for extra hp. Thanks for the advice again b:pleased
    Lvl 100 Sage Cleric b:cute
    I love you Zero_ IV <3 b:chuckle ^.^ (Also my in-game hubby b:pleased)
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I found that there's no point adding vit til you use +HP shards, and those are only useful when you're not going through different armours every 5~10 lvls (until around lvl 70) :P. If you've kept up to date with your weapon tokens, you should do a great amount of dmg and heal (with bloodpaint) what you lose,as long as the monster is ribstriked.

Also, good luck lvling Charmy! :3

Edit: PotsPotsPotsPotsPotsPotsPotsPots
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3