Why Can't I decompose my Vaibrating Starlight?

Oneshotu - Lost City
Oneshotu - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
edited February 2010 in General Discussion
I want to decompose my vibratingstarlight, it will give 20 mirrage <_<. I have lvl 1 craftsman skill which is all you need.
It says minimum durability of 1 . the durability is 300....It doesnt say unable to be deomposed either. Anyone know what i need to do?
So the Dead guy says "LOL you fail, you didnt even one shot me"
Nuf said.
Post edited by Oneshotu - Lost City on

Comments

• Desdemonra - Heavens Tear
    Desdemonra - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Vibrating Starlight is a grade 12 item. You went to the right npc for decomposing but to decompose items you need to have the crafting skill at whatever lvl it would take to craft that item.
    You do not need craftsman lvl1 but rather lvl7 to decompose it. If that item is an exception from the rule, apologies, but I have not seen any such exceptions ever. Also make sure it is fully repaired (300/300) before trying to decompose.
  • Oneshotu - Lost City
    Oneshotu - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Vibrating Starlight is a grade 12 item. You went to the right npc for decomposing but to decompose items you need to have the crafting skill at whatever lvl it would take to craft that item.
    You do not need craftsman lvl1 but rather lvl7 to decompose it. If that item is an exception from the rule, apologies, but I have not seen any such exceptions ever. Also make sure it is fully repaired (300/300) before trying to decompose.

welli can decompose my OHT stuff, its grade 12 so,..maybe your right lol
    So the Dead guy says "LOL you fail, you didnt even one shot me"
    Nuf said.
  • Brigid - Harshlands
    Brigid - Harshlands Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    OHT equipment is an exception because it only requires level 1 to make, despite its grade.