Assassin Demon/Sage skills Mk II

Options
Yorick - Raging Tide
Yorick - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Assassin
So after seeing the other thread i decided to stop puting it off and finish up my version of the Demon/Sage skills for sins. I tired to make mine as balanced as possible, but i did put somethings into mind while making them.

1) I put sage as a more PvE friendly, while Demon Being PvP friendly. Not saying they couldn't do both, but its always good to have a goal in mind when making something.

2) i based alot of my skills from the Blademasters Sage/Demon, with a hint of Archer. Im not saying will sins replace anyone, just Sins and DD BMs seem to have a lot in common. And of course archers being the other Phys dd out there. I will elaborate more on my method if ppl want to.

3) i have it separated by skill trees. Im also going to put at the end a summary of why i didn't pick some skills, for those who want to know.

4)Skill setup goes like this
NAME-kinda easy there
DMG: Xk+XXX% WEP-Just a guess at how much dmg it will do. I rounded casue im not that good at figuring out there dmg b:sad
Sage-Easyas pie
Demon-See abouve, but replace pie with taco
(sometimes ill add a comment with the () trick)

And Yes there will be wall of txt (ill do my best to make it better b:surrender)

Attack tree

Twin Strike
DMG: 2k
DMG increased to 3k
5% chance to do 2x dmg (like a Zerk)

Slipstream strike
DMG: 4k+100%WEP
Cooldown reduced to 4 seconds
DMG increased to 5k+100%WEP

Raving Slash
DMG: 3k
Chi cost reduced to 15
Slow lasts 7 seconds

Deep Sting
DMG: 2k
100% chance to sleep
Sleep lasts 10 seconds
(rember sleep is over if they get hit. So more like an "oh ****! got to run" effect here)

Ribstrike
DMG:5k+100%Wep
Attack speed decresed by 70%
25% chance to Increase own attack rate by 15% for 10 seconds

Throat Slice
DMG:7k+100% WEP
100% chance to interrupt channeling
Silence Extended to 6 seconds

Earthen Rift
DMG:500% WEP
Adds 2k DMG
Slows all enemies by 50% for 5 seconds

Subsea Strike
DMG:5.5k
Extend DMG increase to 10 seconds
Increase dmg increase to 50%

Head hunt
DMG:8.5K+100% WEP
50% chance to cost 1 spark
25% chance to increase Rage dmg by 100% for 5 seconds

Power Dash(im going off that it adds increased crit rate here)
DMG:3k
50% chance to increase attack rate by 15%
Increase Rage dmg by 50% for 8 seconds (yes it does both)

Buff Tree

Focus mind
Both: Increase rate to 30%
Extends it to 90 seconds
Phys attacks goes up by 20% for 20 seconds after use

Shadow Escape
Reduced cooldown to 60 seconds
Increase stealth lvl plus 10(added onto the natural stealth lvl you get from a lvl 10 Shadow escape. So a total of 20 stealth lvl)

Blood Paint
Increases Blood suck to 5%
Adds 10% attack speed to all party members for 30 seconds
(This one is an odd one. I tried to make it balanced but was harder than i thought. Any suggestions?)

Deaden nervers
Recovers with 50% Hp
Cooldown reduced to 120 seconds

Tidal Protection
Extends to 90 seconds
Phys def goes up by 20% for 20 seconds

Obball tree

Puncture wound
DMG:100%wep+Bleed 6k
Reduces cooldown to 5 seconds(remember bleed stacks!)
Bleed only lasts 5 seconds

Wolf Emblem
Lasts 60 seconds
In crit dmg by 50%

Knife throw
DMG:1.5K
85% chance to interrupt channeling
25% chance to silence target for 3 seconds

Tackling Slash
DMG:3.5k
Adds 1 spark inssead
Stuns for 2 seconds

Chill of the deep
Attack lvl +30, Speed decrease by 50%
Attack lvl +50, speed decrease by 200%
(ok side note time, before the flames start to rise. In my opinion, sins are meant to strike fast and quick and leave. Or in easy term, spam skills. Why we have chill. So remember all the demon version of Twin strike? combine with this if demon. Sage version is more tailored made for the DPS sins)

Rising Dragon strike
DMG:5k+100% WEP
Reduce cool down to 15 seconds
Does 6k +100% WEP

MISC

Dagger Devotion
INC DMG: 75%
90% instead wep dmg increased
Crit +1%

Ok so that's it for the skills that get affected by demon sage. Now for the ones i didn't do.

Shadow Walk:
So I tired this one, and no matter what i did it was way to good. So i decided jsut to skip it and put the ideas I had to shadow escape. Seriously try to make a non-uber version.

Inner Harmoney:
My moneys on there will be a Demon/sage version, but when i looked at it, it just seemed to good to mess with. So i didn't.

The whole movement tree:
Yeah this is were you can see some BM influnce here. Most of the sins movement skills are almost exactly the same as bms, and the bms have no demon/sage version so i figure sins wont either. Note: Shadow telport is the only one i thought might have a Demon/Sage version just cause its a lvl 59 skill.

Tide form:
Ok honestly there is NO reason for this to have a demon/sage verison. End of story

Sharp Observer & Cat-like Tread:
Pretty much theres not much one can do with these skills. So they stay the same way

LvL 79/100 skills: I've thought of some ideas, but non i really like. If i get ones i like ill make sure to add them

So theres my ideas for demon/sage skills. Just somersetting to pass the time, and maybe get a little talk going.

So let the flames begin!b:victory
Post edited by Yorick - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    NOT ANOTHER ONE OF THESE THREADS!

You can't make Sage/Demon for one class based off other classes, you may as well be copying them. But really, why do you people keep doing this! PWI doesn't even consider your opinions on the forums, just stop making these threads already! Assassins and Psychics will get their Sage/Demon skills just wait. There's no need to fill up the forums with "Oh here's what I'd like!"

b:angryb:angryb:angry
  • Yorick - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    Options
    eek!b:shocked

Sorry i was just bored and just wanted to waste some time. Maybe drum up some discussion

Just because they don't take account to what we say doesn't mean we can't talk and make up things.

Plus if you don't like it there always ignore it.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    Options
    It's not that I don't like it, it's just the Sage/Demon skills are already most likely set in stone. It seems pointless to me to make threads like this.
  • Acceptanc - Harshlands
    Acceptanc - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    *takes out torch*

heh.. well, pointless, but the most.......ive seen till now^^ mayb you get bored an afternoon and create cure to cancer o:
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    no fist bm would want hell bloodpaint as you suggest it and 2x damage on twin wolnt happen

nirvana with zerk>2x damage twin>crit

as a spamable fast skill it would be a touch broken
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • BIackTyphoon - Heavens Tear
    BIackTyphoon - Heavens Tear Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    25% chance to increase Rage dmg by 100% for 5 seconds
    this skill still incraeses the crit rateXD so would be funny to get over 100% crit rateXD (not that i wouldn'T love this) they are by far the best thoughts i saw on this topic(not all but most of ur skills are good, probably because u got them from other classes) if only sage spark woudl increase attack rate i would go for sage cause sage bloodpaint is the thing that interests me the one(ofc this is his thoughts but seriously if there is a sage/demon version of BP, which might not be btw, they either can extend duration or the absorption rate. and i would love to see some higher % in that skillXD) i really can't wait for those skills to come out and see what PWI planned for us
  • Yorick - Raging Tide
    edited February 2010
    Options
    this skill still incraeses the crit rateXD

Er thats the effect on demon head hunt, not powerdash. And yeah i think Demon/sage bloodpaint one is going to have the % changed, cause if you look in game the txt of 2% is blue. Could be a coding an error, but i like to dream
    no fist bm would want hell bloodpaint as you suggest it and 2x damage on twin wolnt happen

nirvana with zerk>2x damage twin>crit

as a spamable fast skill it would be a touch broken

Hmm yeah i was thinking that, why original i had it be 2%. I might put it back down. Cause then the chances of that happing is:
    Crit rate%(lets say21%)x10%(for zerk)x2% for twinstrike 2X.
    Wich would be (if i did the math right) 0.042% chance of that happening. Compared to 0.1% if it was 5%
    (anyone know the actually percent for zerk? so i can figure this out actully)

And as for demon bloodpaint, if there is a demon fist bm in squad, the sin better not be stupid enough to spam it. Although still ppl do tend to be stupid.
    *takes out torch*

heh.. well, pointless, but the most.......ive seen till now^^ mayb you get bored an afternoon and create cure to cancer o:

Hmm maybe. Just need to see a half-**** done cure to get me motivated to finish it

And for the ppl who keep mentioning that i based it off other classes. I was just a starting point of ideas. Nothing liek a copied and pasted the sage/demon version. Just used them to think "so this does this, what can i do to make it a sin version"
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    Options
    -yawn-

If you can read this you just lost the game
  • Kirigakure - Raging Tide
    Kirigakure - Raging Tide Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    -yawn-

We were playing a game? Oo
    I once asked God for a bike. Then I realized God didn't work that way. So I stole a bike, and asked for God's forgiveness.
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    -yawn-

We were playing a game? Oo

lmao b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Did I ever tell you guys how much I HATE sins? >.>
  • Kirigakure - Raging Tide
    Kirigakure - Raging Tide Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

Orly? Oo...first Ive heard of itb:surprised
    I once asked God for a bike. Then I realized God didn't work that way. So I stole a bike, and asked for God's forgiveness.
  • Lusca - Sanctuary
    Lusca - Sanctuary Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

awww but sins LOVE squishy clerics =D!