Pet Skill Scrolls

Sekhmett - Harshlands
Sekhmett - Harshlands Posts: 29 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Venomancer
Does anyone know if anyone other than Mrs Zoologist sells pet skill scrolls ?

I ask because when trying to buy a scroll for an ability my pet was eligible for (based on the skill tree), it was nowhere to be found. In fact a couple were not there.
Post edited by Sekhmett - Harshlands on

Comments

• /NiKi - Lost City
    /NiKi - Lost City Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    depends which skill u want,some are rare and i think u can get them only in dragon temple event.alot of people and hard to get,so those scrolls are worth like 20mil+.if they were easy to get,i doubt any veno would waste so much money for legendary pets,would just get those skill scrolls and use them on good free pets from pwi.but till u get all scrolls and lvl those skills up,amount of money is same if u just get a legendary pet,which have a bit better stats even without buffs.
    u can check in ah,maybe u find there what u are looking for.
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    "based on the skill tree"

The only skills that have pre-requisites are rare skills that allegedly drop in dragon temple, but no one has admitted to ever having actually seen.

Being pedantic, I'd also note Mr Zoologist (underwater in the harbour) sells pet skills - but it's the same selection.
  • akibera
    akibera Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Hello I just wanted to ask almost the same question, I won't start another thread...
    I would like to get 2 skills for my pet but cannot find the scrolls anywhere: Strong (Increase Physical Defense for a long period.) and Protect (Increase Magical Defense for a long period). Where to get them? o.o Are these the 20mil ones or what? (lol then I have no chance)
    Active player since January 2010.
  • /NiKi - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    akibera wrote: »
    Hello I just wanted to ask almost the same question, I won't start another thread...
    I would like to get 2 skills for my pet but cannot find the scrolls anywhere: Strong (Increase Physical Defense for a long period.) and Protect (Increase Magical Defense for a long period). Where to get them? o.o Are these the 20mil ones or what? (lol then I have no chance)

yes those are rare skills,which herc have.now u can see why herc costs alot b:chuckle
  • akibera
    akibera Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    That is one unfair advantage to rich people D: lol. Thanks anyways.
    Active player since January 2010.
  • /NiKi - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    akibera wrote: »
    That is one unfair advantage to rich people D: lol. Thanks anyways.

theres alot of venos with legendary pets which dont use rl money in this game.
    just need to save up b:victory