Genie Skills for Venomancers?

Kinrest - Sanctuary
Kinrest - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Venomancer
Hey folks!
I know no one really uses genies..but I'm curious. What genie skills are best for mage venomancers?
Thanks in advance!b:victory
Post edited by Kinrest - Sanctuary on

Comments

• SmilingCooki - Sanctuary
    SmilingCooki - Sanctuary Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    And if I may add to this thread instead of making another one, what would be good genie skills for a PvP Veno?
    Don't stare at me like that, I just might like it.
  • Waterfal - Sanctuary
    Waterfal - Sanctuary Posts: 2,723 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I have second wind at my genie, it restores some health right away and saved my **** a few times when I grabbed agro. Tree of Protection is also good. Just what you prefer. I suggest one of the healing skills for both pvp and pve.
    holy path is a nice skill for getting away.

relentless courage may also be nice if you want to channel faster, but I gues that's more something for a wizz...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the awesome sig :3

Characters:
    waterfal - lvl 90 demon ferrari veno
    Hazumi_chan - lvl 9x sage seeker
  • /NiKi - Lost City
    /NiKi - Lost City Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    tree of protection,holy path,extreme poison,absolute domain..i believe all classes use those skills,or second wind instead of tree of protections.depends what u prefer.
  • Kinrest - Sanctuary
    Kinrest - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Ok, Thanks again!
  • Chobsi - Heavens Tear
    Chobsi - Heavens Tear Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    tree of protection,holy path,extreme poison,absolute domain..i believe all classes use those skills,or second wind instead of tree of protections.depends what u prefer.

^This, except..
    I added Tangling Mire, just because I AoE grind a lot and it increases reflect aggro so it helps herc keep aggro, on multiple mobs..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Chobsi the only thing your good at is making your character look good, otherwise your fail"
    "Did that 95 BM just kill himself to your Herc? Mmm..Yep"
    "Oh that thing I thought was a statue, it 1 shot me, switch to your cleric please"
    "So that Hercules guy from the disney movie really aged well.."
    ~Chobsi b:cute
  • _Leiian_ - Heavens Tear
    _Leiian_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I do just pve.
    I've two genies. One for all, and one only for grind. But I think I'll need another genie, maybe gold, to put in it more skills.

First genie: Zeal with Earthflame, Eartquake, Holy Path, Second Wind.
    Second genie: Discipline with Wind Force, Tangling Mire, Impact, Whirlwind.
    The first is to resist, rush, lure.
    The second to dd and put down phys def and movement speed.

I think they're good genies for my way to play.
    And well, I use genies a lot when I need to use them.
    And a veno that doesnt go demon, until lvl 89 needs holy path a lot.
  • Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary
    Ms_HopToIt - Sanctuary Posts: 914 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    My current genie, Infliction, only has 3 skills at the moment: Holy path, Second wind, and Hollow Fist. I chose second wind because the requisite affinity points were closer to the rest of the skills I'm planning to get. I'm planning to put Chaotic Spirit and Lightning Chaser (maybe) when it gets the requisite affinities and the 5th skill slot.
    >.<
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    So far I only use one genie (mostly for squad related stuff since I do that far more often than soloing) but eventually I'll get two for other useful skills.

ATM, using a gold zeal with -- Earthflame, Earthquake, Tree, Expel, Holy Path.
  • axt57
    axt57 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Earthquake is a very useful genie skill for solo squad TT runs. Really helps vs bosses who have hard hitting magic, like drum in 1-3.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KallenHapti - Sanctuary
    KallenHapti - Sanctuary Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I have tree,second wind and wind shield - defensive overall. I took Leaf dance to test but i'm not sure how it works. What effects that raise crit exactly does it not stack with?? I think of switching it with somethings else..
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    Banned TB hairstyle made my Kallen cry b:sad
    Training my new wizzie. Current status lvl5X. b:pleased