how is this as a endgame archer

anwynd
anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Archer
im planning ahead for makin my archer give me your opinion on this advice is welcome
http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=731f40f3e01cf7f0
thnks to who ever answers
Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
Post edited by anwynd on

Comments

• Legerity - Sanctuary
    Legerity - Sanctuary Posts: 1,072 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    anwynd wrote: »
    im planning ahead for makin my archer give me your opinion on this advice is welcome
    http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=731f40f3e01cf7f0
    thnks to who ever answers

http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=ae700034fe011fa5

If you originally plan to 4 socket TT99, you may aswell bump up the refines 2 levels and settle with 3 sockets. 4th socket is very expensive.

If you have a TT99 lionheart belt, you may aswell grab the TT99 lionheart necklace for the extra bonus for 2 equipped pieces.

If you plan to two socket that green TT99 XBow, you may aswell save that socket coin and buy a TT100 which is 100% 2 sockets and add any remaining coin to bump this XBow to +7.

As far as I am concerend, you cannot get grade 6 tomes, so either go with Voidlands (5) or Love: Up and Down (7).

Sorry, just saw the Tome is grade 7. Settle with Love: Up and Down.

I also adjusted some stat distribution.

Of course, if you had a lot more coin, I could work with a better "EG" set up. But I think that's a reasonable adjustment for now.

I also adjusted your passives to Demon on both as it is more "popular".

Edit: in red+green.
  • anwynd
    edited February 2010
    for the skills i left them at lvl10 becus i havent decided if i wnt my archer to go demon or sage & i wll check out tht wep you suggested reason i wnted tht xbow is becus the chance to recover health i havent reached endgame yet so i dont rlly no how expensive stuff is thnks for replying & thnks for the adviceb:victory
  • Legerity - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    You can make level 6 tomes in thousand springs, but I do not know when they were added.

Oh? My mistake then. I was totally oblivious to this. Must've been in one of the recent updates.

Would you happen to know about grade 8 tomes?
  • Collapse - Harshlands
    Collapse - Harshlands Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Why do you have Pdef shards in helm and cape?
    Currently playing : |||| Waiting for:
    Allods |||||| G.W.2
    GW
    Bloodline Champions
  • Technotic - Sanctuary
    Technotic - Sanctuary Posts: 591 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    My archer is better than that and i'm not done XD Only have level 90 gear. It looks eh... and a couple items don't exist there... as far as i know
    Say my name 3 times, I dare you.

~Technotic
    TrueMyths.Guildplex.com
  • Veronica_ - Heavens Tear
    Veronica_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    The gear looks nice, but might want to refine more and lose 1 socket or if lucky. Also you might want to make the Lionhearth necklace becase the set add, forgot exactly what it adds ( maybe - interval , sorry forgot ) and I see that u have a total of 134 str planned soooo u might want to use a highter lvl helmet.

For weopn it depens on the person.
  • Technotic - Sanctuary
    Technotic - Sanctuary Posts: 591 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Gear looks ok, definitely wouldn't be my endgame though. Helms, rings, and robe, could be easily beefed up. The weapon... I dunno whats going on there.
    Say my name 3 times, I dare you.

~Technotic
    TrueMyths.Guildplex.com
  • anwynd
    edited February 2010
    idk much about archers so i just put some stuff on it tht i thought seemed handy i only got a lvl 21 archer & before i lvl it any further i wnt to get as much detail & info on how it works & how to play effectively & thnks to all who posted & about the wep i just thought it seemed handy becus the chance to get health bck & how fast archers atk so yea lol & again i thnk you peeps for posting keep it comingb:victory
  • Legerity - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    anwynd wrote: »
    idk much about archers so i just put some stuff on it tht i thought seemed handy i only got a lvl 21 archer & before i lvl it any further i wnt to get as much detail & info on how it works & how to play effectively & thnks to all who posted & about the wep i just thought it seemed handy becus the chance to get health bck & how fast archers atk so yea lol & again i thnk you peeps for posting keep it comingb:victory

Those "special effects" are generally accepted and believed to occur 5% of the time.

As a crossbow user, you fire 1 full shot in 1.6seconds (but you have -0.15s interval so 1.45seconds). Statistically speaking you will only get healed once every 20*1.45s = 29seconds for 5% of what is usually ~6k hp at lv100.

So really you're healing yourself 300hp every half a minute. How's that sound?

That is why I personally believe you should not go for that xbow.

Also to make it less confusing, most of what has been said has already been taken into account in my first link I posted.
  • anwynd
    edited February 2010
    now tht you post tht doesnt seem tht useful i guess i will go for different wep
  • AngleSnipe - Heavens Tear
    AngleSnipe - Heavens Tear Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I would recommend swapping those pdef shards for citrine or atk shards. Also as stated earlier, get either a heaven shatter for the cost of the 2nd socket, or the Punishing Thunder. Also with the amount of base strength on the archer, try and find a higher level helmet for greater hp bonus (IE Warsoul or Aqua Helm)