Wraith event boss

n9crawler
n9crawler Posts: 10 Arc User
edited February 2010 in The Fanatics Forum
I hope I'm not violating forum's rules, after all it's the same Perfect World game, just in a different language.

I took this screenie couple years ago when I played on that server. I arrived a little late but I think it was a wraith event at North Archosaur. Needless to say, dead bodies everywhere, even can't be seen from my distance.. Boss has Physical Damage Resistance b:shocked

*Removed*

Will PWI ever spawn this boss?
Post edited by n9crawler on

Comments

• Kephras - Heavens Tear
    Kephras - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    A while back, PWI thought it'd be fun to do an "assault on Archosaur" event - which entailed spawning multiple boss types ranging from elite mobs, minibosses, and the FB19 types, up to the lvl105 heavies in Abbadon, etc.

The only problem with this was, the player 'armies' called upon to defend Arch were so massive that even on the best computers it quickly became a slide-show, the lag was so bad. Some players enjoyed it, but most called out the event as terrible, due to the unplayability of the whole situation.

Having said that, PWI has yet to do any of the wraith "General" attacks, unless you count the wraith commanders/captains during the random wraith spawns that occasionally pop up around a town. Duke Blacke was silenced, due to the anniversary packs, and no longer announces THOSE attacks either.