NOTICE: 2/9 Server Maintenance FINISHED!

Comments

• XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    den lvl faster! xD

Im trying to xD my friend started the same day I did and is only lvl 39b:laugh
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
  • Aerostottle - Heavens Tear
    Aerostottle - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Finally, after months of absence I have returned to my beautiful PWI. As I spread my wings and dust off my spell book I take to the air! Yes, Time to nuke some non descript baddie in the name of all that it is *runs into an invisible barrier and falls to the ground*
    WTH? What's this? Server maintenance? NOOOOOOO! I'm too beautiful to be locked out for server maintenance!
    *starts pounding on the invisible wall, just past the game portal* You foul GM types! Let me in! There are too many lovely women in there that I must grace with my presence!
    *sulks* One of these days... I shal have my revenge. *frys a nearby rabbit with a lighning bolt* Yes. I shal have my revenge. *maniacal laughter*
  • _Gaurdian_ - Lost City
    _Gaurdian_ - Lost City Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    oh..wow...
    b:sin ill pk you all eventually....
    edited February 2010
    Finally, after months of absence I have returned to my beautiful PWI. As I spread my wings and dust off my spell book I take to the air! Yes, Time to nuke some non descript baddie in the name of all that it is *runs into an invisible barrier and falls to the ground*
    WTH? What's this? Server maintenance? NOOOOOOO! I'm too beautiful to be locked out for server maintenance!
    *starts pounding on the invisible wall, just past the game portal* You foul GM types! Let me in! There are too many lovely women in there that I must grace with my presence!
    *sulks* One of these days... I shal have my revenge. *frys a nearby rabbit with a lighning bolt* Yes. I shal have my revenge. *maniacal laughter*

Ok that was random but very interesting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

• aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Thanks for the laugh! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    _River - Heavens Tear Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    den lvl faster! xD

I've tried to solo it in my dreams does that count o.o;;

and Lol VAQ.
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For all those that told me Lunar Gold wasn't worth the hassle of farming... but now have the Nirvana versions... I laugh at you. Hypocrites.
  • _Gaurdian_ - Lost City
    edited February 2010

thats deap man...b:cry
  • FoxyFelicia - Heavens Tear
    FoxyFelicia - Heavens Tear Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    =( u cant get a virus from truth or dare
    A guildie of mine did an online truth or dare... Ended up with a virus ;-;
    [My personal quote]

"Sometimes you just wanna break away from it all but can't... so what do you do?"
    [An accident]

Aside from the sig I'll be using once it's done being colored (thanks for making it, Flauschkatze), I refuse to post any more pics on these forums. I've learned my lesson, and I don't wanna risk getting in trouble again by accident.
    [Special thanks]

=ಥ.ಥ= <-- Thank you, Konariraiden, for making this kitty sauce face for me, nya~ =^.^=
  • VAQSeeN - Heavens Tear
    VAQSeeN - Heavens Tear Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited February 2010

.......lolwut
  • _Gaurdian_ - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    A guildie of mine did an online truth or dare... Ended up with a virus ;-;

oh..ok? idk how that happened but ok lol
  • _Gaurdian_ - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    top of page 2 times in a row FTW!
  • VAQSeeN - Heavens Tear
    VAQSeeN - Heavens Tear Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    -^- lawlzor.
    edited February 2010
    Ok for the next one I pick dare so hit me with your best shot.............damn song T_T
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Aerostottle - Heavens Tear
    Aerostottle - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Ehh. What a guys gotta do for a little attention.
    edited February 2010
    oh..ok? idk how that happened but ok lol
    Lol, he was gullible enough to go to a *ahem* bad website in which his comp got a virus from visiting it....
    [My personal quote]

"Sometimes you just wanna break away from it all but can't... so what do you do?"
    [An accident]

Aside from the sig I'll be using once it's done being colored (thanks for making it, Flauschkatze), I refuse to post any more pics on these forums. I've learned my lesson, and I don't wanna risk getting in trouble again by accident.
    [Special thanks]

=ಥ.ಥ= <-- Thank you, Konariraiden, for making this kitty sauce face for me, nya~ =^.^=
  • _Gaurdian_ - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Ok for the next one I pick dare so hit me with your best shot.............damn song T_T

b:sad but its my turn to pick and i pick truth
    edited February 2010

Start a thread for massive trolling like Morty didb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited February 2010
    b:sad but its my turn to pick and i pick truth

Fine -_- Who was your first true love in the game?

Edit: Ah no the horror I double posted
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• DrazoThePsy - Dreamweaver
    DrazoThePsy - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    There's so many new posts to keep up with in this thread I have no time for any other. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aryannamage
    edited February 2010

He better not -.-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Gaurdian_ - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Lol, he was gullible enough to go to a *ahem* bad website in which his comp got a virus from visiting it....

O.O oh...uh...xD the little perv!!!!b:laugh
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    _River - Heavens Tear Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited February 2010

but then that means aryanna has more work to do and she can't chill with us here Dx
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For all those that told me Lunar Gold wasn't worth the hassle of farming... but now have the Nirvana versions... I laugh at you. Hypocrites.
    edited February 2010
    Lol... who are you? o.o
    [My personal quote]

[An accident]

[Special thanks]

• _Gaurdian_ - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    i agree who is u
    edited February 2010
    He better not -.-

Just kidding just kidding me thinks something like that wont happen until next weeks mat.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• aryannamage
    edited February 2010
    but then that means aryanna has more work to do and she can't chill with us here Dx

b:shocked

b:cryb:cryb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Servers up

~S
    edited February 2010
    O.O oh...uh...xD the little perv!!!!b:laugh
    I said he was gullible to go to it. As in, he was tricked into thinking it was a "good" website where everyone else visited.

But enough about that... x.x
    [My personal quote]

[An accident]

[Special thanks]

edited February 2010
    Yay the server is up now I get to go and crawl back into my emo corner till next weeks chaos.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• SupaRoyalty - Lost City
    SupaRoyalty - Lost City Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    my server isn't up :[