TW Genie for Sage Cat Barbs

Godly - Raging Tide
Godly - Raging Tide Posts: 20 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Barbarian
I have a general idea of what skills i will be using on my genie, i would like to know if Absolute Domain would be good for me being a sage cat barb. Also, any other skills such as solid shield, ToP, and anything else would be appreciated.

Also, this is a TW Genie only. Ty in advance

-Godly
Post edited by Godly - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Basingeth - Lost City
    Basingeth - Lost City Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Tree of protection, Solid Shield, Absolute domain definitely.

On my tw genie I also have the skill that gives another spark, in order to invoke again once your cata is in place.
  • Lycanthar - Sanctuary
    Lycanthar - Sanctuary Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Tree of protection, Solid Shield, Absolute domain definitely.

On my tw genie I also have the skill that gives another spark, in order to invoke again once your cata is in place.

Is it realistic to have all of those skills on a genie with enough STR to make them useful? i.e. if you use Tree, will you be able to use Shield? Domain?

Dunno, seems clunky.
    ==Sanctuary's Last Demon Barbarian== ... (lol strife)

Off through the new day's mist, I run
    Out from the new day's mist, I have come
    We shift, pulsing with the earth
    Company we keep, roaming the land while you sleep...
  • Venue - Lost City
    Venue - Lost City Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Is it realistic to have all of those skills on a genie with enough STR to make them useful? i.e. if you use Tree, will you be able to use Shield? Domain?

Dunno, seems clunky.

you just have to put a decent amount og vit into the genieb:surrenderhowever lvl10 ToP uses ALOT of energy so i would say only getting it to around 7 if you plan to combine with solid shield.

cloud eruption (the chi skill) is also a bish on your genie health so keep it on a low lvl and let your awesome venos pass sparksb:victory

a skill i would recommend is refelctive aura (reflects 100k mag dammage at lvl10b:laugh)
    lasts 2secs and duration will be increased by 1 sec every 24 genie str point.

my perfect cata genie would be~
    100/100 infliction
    86 str
    50vit
    ^modified by genie equipment

cloud eruption lvl6
    absolute domain lvl10
    solid shield lvl10
    reflective aura lvl10
    tree of protection lvl7-9-ish