Lvl30 Sin Kills Lvl60 Wiz

Meechi - Lost City
Meechi - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
edited February 2010 in General Discussion
well yea topic speaks for itself my lvl 30 sin kills a lvl 60. My question to you guys/gals do you think the sin is OP i mean its fun to play dont get me wrong but...Share your exp b:chuckle
b:victory
Post edited by Meechi - Lost City on

Comments

• MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    The wizard not used to assassin ?
    The wizard dunno how to play wizard ?
    The wizard still not doing his cultivation after non stop oracling ?
    The wizard was afk ?
    The wizard forget to wear equipment ?
    The wizard mouse in real world broken ?
    The wizard pc monitor died ?
    The wizard dc right when the fight begin ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I bow down a 89 charmed wiz while uncharmed. Yes he fought back with Sutra. Is a Bowmaster OP? Share your exp.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • Meechi - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    oo keep it coming love the sarcasm b:kiss and no he wasnt afk b:bye
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    True story.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
    edited February 2010
    Cool story.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DrazoThePsy - Dreamweaver
    DrazoThePsy - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Well done, congrats, good job, etc etc.... b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Meechi - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    WHY TY :) b:cute
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Wow

...must have been a pretty crappy wiz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    cool story brob:bye
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SupaRoyalty - Lost City
    SupaRoyalty - Lost City Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    This is almost as good as marista, the arrogant one, pking me while afk and then talking **** for an hour after haha. But she's 10 levels above me.. and has played longer so go figure.
  • Meechi - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Well done, congrats, good job, etc etc.... b:victory

i know know i suck at stories forgive me b:surrender
  • Ashendal - Dreamweaver
    Ashendal - Dreamweaver Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    well yea topic speaks for itself my lvl 30 sin kills a lvl 60. My question to you guys/gals do you think the sin is OP i mean its fun to play dont get me wrong but...Share your exp b:chuckle

Yo Meechi, I'm really happy for ya, and Imma let you finish, but Archer's are the greatest OP class of all time. b:chuckle

I couldn't resist when I saw this. Yeah Sin's are a bit powerful if they use their moves right. Half the time though if someone pays attention and uses their moves correctly the Sin goes down hard. Sin's are great at DPS, but when it comes to taking a punch they can't do it.
  • Meechi - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    now thats how to tell a story ill leave tha up to you next time :)
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    my 57 psy *points left* can take on a level 100 cleric, what's your point? I'll bank I can destroy higher l level barbs and such as well. why? because they have no defense against my attacks.
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • verybadthings
    verybadthings Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Regardless of assasin and psy beeing OP or not OP, most classes do well against some and worse against other.

Veno s are very hard for wizz couse the veno pets cancel spell casting when they attack.

Wizz are good against BMs gush them, then kite away , sutra dd dd dd dead BM

while BM is good against the Veno.

etc etc...

...Also Im lvl 82 wizz, so I m still kind of noob. But wiz grows stronger compared to other classes every level.

At lvl 60 we r still very under powered. at 82 we do fine against most (except those damn venos with nix) and from what I ve understud at 92+ we r OP. and at 100 we rule the world.
  • Ballistixz - Heavens Tear
    Ballistixz - Heavens Tear Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited February 2010

super-cool-story-bro.png
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Highly unlikely unless the wizard had extremely ****ty gears and less then 2k life which supports my case for him having ****ty gears. Which at that point is not assassins being OP the wizard was underpowered. And thats nothing to brag about. I have seen level 50 assassins get one shotted by a level 80 wizard with subpar gears. Distance is the key to all this if the wizard didn't have distance to start with he is already at a disadvantage. This is counter productive on archers however in which you actually need to get in closer to live as their damage gets halved. Facing a archer in the air when your right next to him on the ground is like batting a fly away they do next to no damage with regular arrows and cannot flee well like a wizard.

Anyway no to answer your question they are not op you got lucky.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Camerlengo - Dreamweaver
    Camerlengo - Dreamweaver Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Fail wizard.
    Full power to the Vagiroscope!
  • Gasoline - Lost City
    Gasoline - Lost City Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited February 2010

I killed a lvl 60 wiz with my petite sawfly when i was 3X, didn't have nix yet lol. Just send my bee + bleed and nuked and he dropped. Pretty sure a 3X archer can to if:

Wiz is to nub to use earth shield.
    Doesnt haver hp charm
    Has terrible gear and 5 vit
    or if he is just afk

I mean a badly geared wiz can have like 900-1000 hp at 60 <.<
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Wizards don't become strong until 90. I beat a 6x in a duel twice when I was 4x. Of course, duels are different from pking, but you can't judge a class until atleast 90.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
    edited February 2010
    Wizards don't become strong until 90. I beat a 6x in a duel twice when I was 4x. Of course, duels are different from pking, but you can't judge a class until atleast 90.

^ These ^ a great words everyone seem to forget.
    b:thanks Thank you AlbireoTwo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I fought against a 3x sin when I was around 58. I killed him in a duel, but I was like at 20% HP after the fight. My gear wasn't too bad, I just couldn't hit him. His attacks did about 200 each, but the only thing I did was a miss after a miss. My dex was around 70 so that's pretty high for 5x BM.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Nukesrus - Harshlands
    Nukesrus - Harshlands Posts: 665 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    This isn't really all that surprising. If anyone has played a wiz through the 6x's, they know that you're about as menacing as a paper bag without spending a ****ton on gears.

Most likely, this was an average geared mage vs. a class SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED to kill robies.

Sins>Mages

Besides, anyone can get ganked. I was in an RPK guild on my barb a while back. In my sixties we were PKing in secret passage(before it was bannable).

Me and another 6x and a 7x walked outside the door and got killed by a MOB of 4x's. my damage log had 17 people in it. The only thing we could do was laugh.

Did that makes us terrible fail players? Nah.

I will say though, that I have heard stories of sins DOMINATING classes that are 20+ levels above them, and this makes me wonder if they are just a touch overpowered. No other class in the game outside of a few isolated incidents can murder people with 30 levels on them wholesale.
  • Nukesrus - Harshlands
    Nukesrus - Harshlands Posts: 665 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    If I'm not mistaken, sins can already get demon spark if they're too impatient to wait until skills are released to make that decision. The NPCs are in place. And with -interval they'll be the most OP class in the game because their damage will come from dex + crits. With fist BMs, it's tempered a bit because they have to have dex to wear fists that doesn't influence their damage. A pure dex sin with 5 attacks per second? You'll have to devote entire squads to making sure they can't EVER stealth.
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Consistently beat skilled 6x wizzies with a 3x sin and I'll happily admit they're OP.
  • Qwentomec - Heavens Tear
    Qwentomec - Heavens Tear Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I will say though, that I have heard stories of sins DOMINATING classes that are 20+ levels above them, and this makes me wonder if they are just a touch overpowered. No other class in the game outside of a few isolated incidents can murder people with 30 levels on them wholesale.

Not 20 lvls dif, but ashamed to say I got dominated by a lvl 80 one at 88 :(

I swear they must get a better evasion bonus than archers...I'm a sword BM so naturally high dex, and I have duel mistys, but like everyone second hit on him missed and my stuns always seemed to. And they have an extremely good stunlock =x , the missing only came into play when I had anti movement debuff on...otherwise I couldn't even break outa the stunlock very well :(

The dmg was comparable to a slightly OP fist BM tho...except when the attack lvl buff came on. THAT was just epic pwnage...because it's only their auto attack that gets slowed down not the insane spike skills >.<
    you thilly gooses... feather set is thuper fabulous! -Bowlinbob

Chars:
    Qwentomec 94 BM / _Zappy_ 99 Wizzy / xLysander 6x Cleric / MoneyBagz 5x Veno / BaNaNa 3x Barb / _Flappy_ 2x Archer / xKnifey 2x Sin / Spoo_Ney 3x Psy

(cookie for anyone who gets the simpsons reference in those last 2 names)
  • Tatter_Sail - Dreamweaver
    Tatter_Sail - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Assassins also get +ego stat points for every win they get.

In a generalization they are the most egotistical class there is. I don't even like fighting them. Sure people have bad days and lose to a lower level which is fine, but on the whole Assassins never let you forget, they let one lucky kill go straight to their head and their ego fills the area.
    Then you end up with topics like this on the forum - "I'm so OP coz I killed one person higher than me"

-.-
  • BIackTyphoon - Heavens Tear
    BIackTyphoon - Heavens Tear Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Assassins also get +ego stat points for every win they get.

In a generalization they are the most egotistical class there is. I don't even like fighting them. Sure people have bad days and lose to a lower level which is fine, but on the whole Assassins never let you forget, they let one lucky kill go straight to their head and their ego fills the area.
    Then you end up with topics like this on the forum - "I'm so OP coz I killed one person higher than me"

jealousy? b:chuckle
    its not because all sin players are egos. its just that sins are generally looked down . Not many are able to accept that sins are good(and they are still new so no clue what will come after). Any other classes who beat a 2x higher char will get a bit (over)confident.
    DarkSeph said he did it not just once. I bet it was the same when fist Bms were still considered as a noob build. so to prove themselves they would open threads like that...and now....fists own^^.
    and i didn't see much threads about this topic(might be me tho cause i never really searched).
    anyway i think its not about the sins but the fact that u beat a much higher lvl player. why not get a bit ego? it wasn't luck so why not(if it was, then thats another story). and why not share? at least we can talk and post similar exp....they are fun(the storys)
    edited February 2010
    Oh no, don't start fighting again. b:sad
    Many of those threads will necro and active again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • wnight
    wnight Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    2 versions to statement :

A. Author ate a lot of "shrooms" b:chuckle
    B. They were fighting just to see overal damage

P.S lvl 30 sin dies 1 shot from any spell either maxed out(to current lvl) basic ones or lvl 1-2 SS or GS. b:cute