How to cast buff?

skumm
skumm Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Dungeons & Tactics
During game play random strangers would cast buff spells onto me, I thought that was pretty cool! Now I would like to do the same! But I cant figure it out!
How do I do it?
Post edited by skumm on

Comments

• Soltarr - Sanctuary
    Soltarr - Sanctuary Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Basically cast it the same way you would on yourself, just select them first.

Note though that most players looking for buffs are talking Cleric buffs - while the other classes have their buffs, most are either self or squad buffs. For squad buffs, you don't need to select them - it's automatically cast on you and any squad-mates standing close to you.

Also, if you are a Cleric, be careful casting CGS - if the other player is using Life Powder/Focus Powder/etc, your 'buff' will wipe it out - and they probably won't be terribly happy about it ... b:shocked
  • Skumm - Sanctuary
    Skumm - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Thank you for the info! Apparently Im not able to do it yet!
  • Astoru - Heavens Tear
    Astoru - Heavens Tear Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Well, you're a wizard. The only buff that you can cast on others is that frostblade buff (Whatever level you get that, I forget.) and that's not horribly useful.

If you wanted to be a buffer, you shoulda started as a cleric.
    ●Wizard (Male) - Fasditious and pretentious, carries the arrogance of intellectual superiority. Feels the need to remind everyone of his world-ending power, but grows a little manic and unhinged when he finally is allowed to unleash it. "Ahh-hahahahaha!! NOW YOU ALL BURN!!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]