help T_T

Littlemerman - Harshlands
Littlemerman - Harshlands Posts: 17 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Assassin
As soon as i reached 30 i found it difficult to level i cant gain any money, its difficult to level and i still got my level 20 weapon can someone help plz?
Post edited by Littlemerman - Harshlands on

Comments

• Vixre - Harshlands
    Vixre - Harshlands Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    As soon as i reached 30 i found it difficult to level i cant gain any money, its difficult to level and i still got my level 20 weapon can someone help plz?

There's a 2x drop rate event going on right now... just grind on mobs your level to get DQ items, sell for profit, rinse and repeat?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Umm once you hit 30 is when it's easy to level lol. You get 3 BH and crazy stone everyday... My Sin's leveling so fast I have so many quests stacked up. Where as I ran out of quests and had to grind on my BM in the upper 30s back in the day.

Even just selling the DQ items you get to NPCs you should have plenty for now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • Foxymage - Harshlands
    Foxymage - Harshlands Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Umm once you hit 30 is when it's easy to level lol. You get 3 BH and crazy stone everyday... My Sin's leveling so fast I have so many quests stacked up. Where as I ran out of quests and had to grind on my BM in the upper 30s back in the day.

Even just selling the DQ items you get to NPCs you should have plenty for now.

sorry no u get bh at lvl 40b:bye
    -i was in the million dolla meetins he was cheatin. all up in the church, he was sneakin with the deacon. cats away while the mice will play lol smiley face have a nicer day. cuz pop pop po it goes my rubber band so stop stop stop sniffin that contraband. cuz you was penny pinchin my accounts laced attenion! about face.

~nicki minaj~
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    sorry no u get bh at lvl 40b:bye

O_o. I guess you do. CS still helps. b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk