Can't update?

Options
Kaerie - Raging Tide
Kaerie - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Support Desk
Okay, well I just started playing Perfect World International (Rising Tide) b:victory So anyways, I logged in and started doing quests but it kept like wont let me go into places, I tried going into the water but it kept taking me back to the ground, so I couldn't finish the quest. So I closed the game from the (x) button now when I try to log in I can't click the start button unless I click the update button but when I do it does nothing except say "Client running, unable to procced with u" like the word is cut off. Okease geko b:cry
Post edited by Kaerie - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Kezuki - Lost City
    Kezuki - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Umm, is that you got more than 1 Client of PW running? Check if u do

BTW U r not really supposed to click the X button, press log out, If u do it might became a bug (Not sure) or just Vertify the game, takes long but it will check for any unfinished updates, good for un-supernationals =P
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    look in processes (ctrl + alt + Delete) for elementclient.exe and pwprotector.exe and end any instances of them (ignore windows warnings) then reopen PWI and you should be able to update
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
This discussion has been closed.