Blademaster sword/fist guide

baimonk
baimonk Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Blademaster
Hb:victoryi there. I'm completely new to the blademaster character and was reading about multi path bms. I thought that was really neat and then i wondered if there were guides for sword/fist bms. I tried searching and had no luck. Anyone out there willing to give advice or a link? Thanks a bunch!
Post edited by baimonk on

Comments

• Filet - Heavens Tear
    Filet - Heavens Tear Posts: 414 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Check out Kniraven's Sword BM Guide for swords. For fists I think there's Drunken Chu's guide. Anyway fists are pretty basic, 3 str 2 dex, get as much - interval gear as you can, and only bother learning cyclone heel and shadowless kick (only get this to level 1).
  • DrDrakken - Lost City
    DrDrakken - Lost City Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Check out Kniraven's Sword BM Guide for swords. For fists I think there's Drunken Chu's guide. Anyway fists are pretty basic, 3 str 2 dex, get as much - interval gear as you can, and only bother learning cyclone heel and shadowless kick (only get this to level 1).
    you have to learn the skill before kick to get shadowless kickb:laugh
    [SIGPIC]T.T[/SIGPIC]
    (best i could do T_T)
    b:cryYou were the best CM everb:cry

August 12 - I'm officially 15 b:pleased
  • Filet - Heavens Tear
    Filet - Heavens Tear Posts: 414 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    you have to learn the skill before kick to get shadowless kickb:laugh

Yeah but that applies to every skill chain, I'm just listing the only 2 fist skills that are worth using.
  • SpellChaser - Heavens Tear
    SpellChaser - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    OK so witch skills are worth having if your a puer Fist/claw bm doing a build of 2str,2dex,1vit untill i have 50 in vit then it will be 3str,2dex build. i wear heavy armor.
  • BoozeLover - Dreamweaver
    BoozeLover - Dreamweaver Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    to above IF you want to use lower grade HA or worst case LA...to your lvl HA plz put that 2,5 str from begining, modify that as 5str 3dex and 1 vit every 2 lvls until you are satisfied with vit and then do 3str 2dex every lvl, I use that atm b4 I used above and capped vit at 20
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rashadali73
    rashadali73 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    SHould I use 2 sword/blades or only 1?????b:sadb:surrenderb:surrender
  • GrimStorm - Dreamweaver
    GrimStorm - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    SHould I use 2 sword/blades or only 1?????b:sadb:surrenderb:surrender

2 swords are slower attacks but deal greater damage... 1 sword... well the opposite... faster attack lower damage... its all about that you like... i'm dual... love the way it looks... and I like the greater damage... anything slower than them i just cant stand even if i do more damage (like hammers and axes).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    2 swords are slower attacks but deal greater damage... 1 sword... well the opposite... faster attack lower damage... its all about that you like... i'm dual... love the way it looks... and I like the greater damage... anything slower than them i just cant stand even if i do more damage (like hammers and axes).

dual swords are made for spike and actually have lower DPS than many pole weapons

single blades have the second highest DPS to fists if you consider availibal bm weapons

take your pick
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Milesluminis - Heavens Tear
    Milesluminis - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    fist BM lvl100 caps without adds are

str 250
    dex 200
    mag 3when restatted or normal 5
    vit 50/52

thats the best build

skill like u want, just take a look that u get enough str for armor its way more than u need for both weaps (lvl70 mold claws need 108str the TT70 armor 177) enough dex for ur claws/fists and get the rest to vit to reach the caps fastest possible...and no i didnt forgot the blade..u can use every blade when have enough dex for claws and enough str for armor...
    ..i dont like the "each lvl Xstr/Xdex/Xvit" things...

skills:
    -fist:
    vacous palm lvl1
    shadowless kick lvl1 (until lvl 92to make it lvl11)
    Cyclone Heel max
    Drake's Breath Bash get lvl1 and max it out with spare spirit + sp

-blade
    Mage Bane lvl1 (get it on higher lvl's if u do much pvp)
    Spirit Chaser max it with spare spirit
    Atmos Strike get it on lvl1 and max it when have the coins+spirit
    Myriad Sword Stance MAX ! ..this skill roxx ! for pve+pvp !!

with blade is a nice combo
    Draw Blood>Aeolian Blade>Atmos Strike>Spirit Chaser>Drake's Ray
    u get not much dmg, and mostly ur targets should be down after.. but be carefull with the knock-back.. i shot much times my mob into a big grp of agro mobs... xD

if u gettin on "higher" lvls like 70 u might think about axes... i denied to my 80's to use them, but they offer specially a fist BM nice combos...(use 10lvl lower axes make it possible to use them without kill ur build)
    at lvl89 this combo roxx ! u shoot everything with it in only a few seconds ! Drake's Breath Bash>Cyclone Heel>Heaven's Flame>back to fists and kill him/her/it if ur target has HP left ^^ ..if u rly wanna destroy it use genie extreme poisen.
    Drakes braeth adds fire dmg, and lowers targets fire resistance, cyclone gives u 2spark, HF has fire dmg added, and lowers targets def again.. if(!!) if there are hp left on ur target, u kill it with auto-hit fists pretty fast.. u still have fire dmg on ur attks, u still hit faster then a whirlwind coz cyclone and the def from ur target is like nothing after HF on max... trust me.. with this, even a barb lvl100 and 20k hp isnt a prob anymore ^^