how am i doing?

BabyNick - Heavens Tear
BabyNick - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Archer
well this is my archer almost what can i do to make him "better" this is gonna be my gear set up any sugestion? http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=1bf339d63d865250
Post edited by BabyNick - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Legerity - Sanctuary
    Legerity - Sanctuary Posts: 1,072 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    well this is my archer almost what can i do to make him "better" this is gonna be my gear set up any sugestion? http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=1bf339d63d865250

TT80 LA is not so good imo. The only good TT80 armor piece would be the wrists but you're using blood moons. You can find substitute 3* pieces with dex and hp mods for the other armor pieces.

I would change the cape aswell unless you have already got a 4socket one waiting. Dex+hp capes offer more advantages for Archers.

For the belt, you can use the OHT belt obtained when you complete the Wraith's ploy chain.

Rings: You can find any 2% lv78 crit rings in the AH which would probably be cheaper than double drum gods.

That's my input for now.
  • BabyNick - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    what armors would u recomend?
  • Brigid - Harshlands
    Brigid - Harshlands Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    The level 78 mold LA top is very inexpensive, and quite good. Armor of Grieving Sorrow, it's called.

Legs, I personally used Dark Shinguards of Hades until 85, at which point I switched to the FC Green leg armor.

For the boots... I suppose try to find a good pair of Serendipitous Boots. That's difficult though, because no boss drops them as a 3-star. I used a random 1-star piece of trash until 85, then got FC green boots.
  • Smobo - Heavens Tear
    Smobo - Heavens Tear Posts: 386 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    TT80 Gold light armor is quite nice -- its rather expensive, and you can not sell used TT gold gear, but in some ways its nicer than TT90 green.

(But most people prefer using molds, since they can resell that gear.)

I find my tt80 gold leggings to have been a good investment. I think they're better than tt90 green, and they're not that expensive for leggings that last you from lv 80-98.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "People who quote themselves in their signatures are silly. I mean, they can just make up whatever **** they want, and since they said it in their siggie, its a quote." - Smobo
  • Legerity - Sanctuary
    Legerity - Sanctuary Posts: 1,072 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    TT80 Gold light armor is quite nice -- its rather expensive, and you can not sell used TT gold gear, but in some ways its nicer than TT90 green.

(But most people prefer using molds, since they can resell that gear.)

I originally meant TT80 LA green armor pieces. Sorry for the confusion.

For the TT80 LA gold - Yes, the leggings are a good choice as it can serve well into the 90s. The boots could also be a good option aswell. The wrists aren't really worth the effort especially if the OP already has blood moon bracers. The gold chest piece isn't impressive either, especially for such a price tag.

But honestly to the OP - if you just buy pre-made mold equipment from the AH until 90, you'll be fine. It's really a waste to 4socket everything with flawless citrines and +3 them all.
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    For the TT80 LA gold - Yes, the leggings are a good choice as it can serve well into the 90s. The boots could also be a good option aswell. The wrists aren't really worth the effort especially if the OP already has blood moon bracers. The gold chest piece isn't impressive either, especially for such a price tag.

If you do go for TT80 gold leggings and boots, you may as well go for the chest. Then your Str only needs to be 84 total b/c your bracers are level 60. At level 90, you have 10 more dex over the archers who use TT90 Green.

I'm not saying TT80 gold is better than TT90. Just that if you go for two of the three pieces, you may as well go for all three.
  • lymphocyte
    lymphocyte Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    OH MY GOD a lvl 80 archer with 4k hp O.O
    and i was getting excited that im gonna have 3k hp at 80 lol
    b:victory
  • DrkLordZ - Sanctuary
    DrkLordZ - Sanctuary Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Lol, this calc is bull. Your armor has a lot more shards and refines then my armor, and yet i have more hp then you.
    Please donate money into my mailbox :)

I'm poor as heck.
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Myself, so far, I have only touched the TT weapons.

Also, 4 socket, 4 Flawless TT80 LA? That's going to be hellishly expensive, since most Archers just skip the TT80, so you'll have to either make it or socket it yourself. And getting 1-2 sockets for 3 pieces of G10 Armor is going to cost quite a bit.

Also, Ring of Drum God is awful. You'll at most use it for 8 levels, then ditch it for Ring of Heavenly Lord. Ring of Drum God would only really be useful if you plan to go for Ring of Mastadon's Strength, the gold TT90 ring.

And I hope the 3 Flawless Garnets in your Bracers of Blood Moon is just a mistake on the pwcalc and that you really meant to put 3-4 Flawless Citrines.

Also, I find it ironic that you have 20 Flawless Citrines in your gear and yet no tome. Could be an easy 1% crit, or some damage.
    Lol, this calc is bull. Your armor has a lot more shards and refines then my armor, and yet i have more hp then you.

Different build? He has 28 base Vitality as well.

Honestly, let's do some counting on those gears of yours:
    1 Million per armor piece
    1 Million for Helmet of Lion Spirit
    6 Million for Bracers of Blood Moon mold
    6 Million for 1 socket CH:S
    3 Million for 3 socket empty Tauran Cape
    4.4 Million for 20 Flawless Citrines
    2 Million for 2 Immaculate Garnets
    11.2 Million for Sockets Stones
    --
    Total 36.6 Million coins

Really, that's way too much for just lvl 80.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • BabyNick - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2010
    oh forgot to put that i have a peach blossom tome
  • Veronica_ - Heavens Tear
    Veronica_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    That armor is wayyy to expensive b:surrender try using molds - 78 mold LA top Armor of the Greaving Sorrow and lvl 69 LA legging Shingards of Hades. For rings use some good 78 3* rings. Belts and neck - The OHT reward belt is actualy nice for neck try and get some 3* psy/mag ( depending on need ) necklace with vit/dex/str or hp add b:cute The helmet is nice.
  • Relakss - Harshlands
    Relakss - Harshlands Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    i should recommend chained jail in stead of crimson horn or when you have money enough wait till 85 and buy a broadland bow.b:victory
  • Badazmofo - Dreamweaver
    Badazmofo - Dreamweaver Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    umm get a vast land not a broadland its cheaper or just save that coin and some extra and by time you hit 95 you might be able to get a heaven shatter
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]