drops and unable to fly now

Options
Cholla - Harshlands
Cholla - Harshlands Posts: 132 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Suggestion Box
When a monster dies in an instance, where flying is not allowed, drops should be placed at the feet of random aggroable squad members rather than where the monster was.

This will avoid problems introduced by monsters running into unreachable locations.

(A "better" approach would be to have drops fall to a non-forbidden reachable and walkable surface nearest the monster, but I suspect that this would be tricky to implement properly.)
Post edited by Cholla - Harshlands on

Comments

• MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    knockback
    or for the mobs that can't be knocked backed, send aggro holder far away from the wall.
    x_x'

although it would be nice if mobs couldn't scale hundreds of feet within a blink of an eye
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aindrias - Sanctuary
    Aindrias - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    it would be nice if they couldnt walk through the map borders where you cant reach them
    [SIGPIC]http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/any/2/7/7/1/3/2627713LpOLv.png[/SIGPIC]

I am an Assassin short and stout, Here is my dagger I'll make you spout, When I watch your blood gush I scream and shout, Run you noob or I'll QQ you out. :3
  • Naruchan - Lost City
    Naruchan - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    right. i see that everytime i go into valley of disaster. 3 darkness stamps where u cant reach. really nice loss there. or better yet, you almost have the mob killed then he goes a mile in the air, resets to full hp and comes down agro.