Useless (new)Window temp fix:3

13»

Comments

• MagicHamsta - Lost City
    MagicHamsta - Lost City Posts: 10,466 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    so you lied and then "tried" to cover it up with a stupid comment?

state where and how me lied please.
    me merely has an immense mastery of communication. (or barely any mastery over communication depending on how you look at it.)
    b:chuckle
    darthpanda16: Firefox crashed on me. Aryannamage: I don't think I am a GM that would be new.
    Hawk:Do this. closing thread
    frankieraye: I'll see if we can replace the woman with a stick figure and the tiger fangs with marshmallows.//Issues like these need to get escalated quickly to minimize the damage.
    Kantorek: Yeah.. you should try it. It's awesome.
    Sihndra: Nope- not currently possible under any circumstances. Sorry.
    LokisDottir: I mean...not haunting the forums, nope nope..
    Konariraiden: You don't know what you are up against. You will lose.
    Waiting for...Hamster Packs!
    58% chance to get tokens
    41% chance to get an all class pet hamster....but they has already been freed by the magic hamster.
    1% chance to get ban hamstered with the message "Hamsters United!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kephras - Heavens Tear
    Kephras - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    A hampster with skewed grammar is making more sense than (most of) the rest of you.

/GAME.

Mods have mercy and Lower Depths this nonsense before it gets any worse. b:surrender
  • Foxx - Heavens Tear
    Foxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Oh no, something I do that cant be detected and they really couldn't care less about will get me banned.
    /fear
    /terror

Not that the window is a problem anyway, at least I didnt even notice it on 1680x1050 until I saw others complaining about it.
    Gotta love the mini wannabe forum mods.
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Oh no, something I do that cant be detected and they really couldn't care less about will get me banned.
    /fear
    /terror

Not that the window is a problem anyway, at least I didnt even notice it on 1680x1050 until I saw others complaining about it.
    Gotta love the mini wannabe forum mods.

Don't be to sure it can't be detected. If the game makes a call to that window and it isn't there it may throw an error flag to the servers that would get a GM's attention. We don't KNOW how that window has been coded into the game and what data or information it provides, sends, etc.

All we know is that it is there, and some find it annoying.

~Saitada
  • Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Don't be to sure it can't be detected. If the game makes a call to that window and it isn't there it may throw an error flag to the servers that would get a GM's attention.

The window is there, its just been moved out of visual range but it still exists as long as the code for it exists and has a value.

i don't mean to turn this into a huge nerd fest but hell; do it or don't do it, everyone knows the risks and GM's prefer you don't do it.