Enhancing the effect of lvl10 skills?

lol963
lol963 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Suggestion Box
All the skills that are upgraded to lvl10+ will have improve effect.
eg. cleric 1st skill plumb shot that is upgraded to lvl10 can have better looking animation/effect.
Just like to have better looking animation that's all. Cause some skills are boring to look at when grind.
Post edited by lol963 on

Comments

• Rumble - Harshlands
    Rumble - Harshlands Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I think this is a pretty cool idea so long as it's just the animation they change as you indicated. I've been grinding with plume shot since I began and watching it over and over again is boring. I mean sure I mix it up with WT and GC for combos, but I'm getting tired of the animations. Of course I'll probably get old of the new ones in a while too, but it would be a nice touch and something to work towards. The only thing that proves I'll have level 10 WT at level 86 is a severly reduced bank account.
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    red plume shot for demon pl0x <3
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Though not for lvl 10, instead it woudl be better to suit the lvl 11 skils to demon/sage path. (such as a red/white BIDS b:cool )
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Hecklar - Sanctuary
    Hecklar - Sanctuary Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I hereby support this Idea as well.. Different paths, ie sage/Demon should be reflected in the sage/demon skills you possess.. Ie for Demon Archers red Barrage as seen in the skill blood vow, and for Sage Archers, have the skill Wings of Grace overlapping with the current barrage, so you have the angel wings on the archer at all times. I think that would be nice :3b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I support true forms :3
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    it would be nice, however think of all the skills in the game, even for 1 class is a big handful to change the game files.

Itll never happen until devs have serious down-time.
  • Aedrian - Lost City
    Aedrian - Lost City Posts: 750 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Sorry peeps, but the devs are far too busy designing cash shop items at the moment, tho, I would adore my lvl 11 DB to have black lighting instead of white lighting on a FIRE skill!

Silly devs.
    <"shameless self-bump :D" Alexenokin - Lost City>
    -102% channeling self buffed wizzie, ready to shoot ^.^ (And -107% on Demon Spark, **** refines, I got turbo)

*WTB: -12~-18% chan stuff, pm me in here or in game for details*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]