Palace of Nirvana Event - Coupon

RedsRose - Lost City
RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
edited February 2010 in General Discussion
What has happened to the Coupons? The event ended on January 13th...
This promotion will run from January 6th at 1:00am Server Time until January 13th at 1:00am Server Time!

When you enter Palace of Nirvana this week, you'll get a coupon for 20% bonus ZEN on your next purchase!

Remember that we are not referring to full completion this time, as long as you enter and attempt this instance you will be eligible for this coupon!

The coupon you receive will be for a 20% bonus on your next ZEN purchase. This bonus will stack with the base bonus that you can receive from making a $50 purchase with certain payment methods. There is a limit of one coupon per account, so you only need to attempt this once!

These coupons unfortunately cannot be distributed instantly once you have done this, but as long as you have attempted the instance you will receive a ticket when the event concludes next week!

Please note that the coupon can only be used with a future ZEN purchase, it cannot be retroactively added to purchases that have already been made.

Please note that the coupon will not work for the Boku payment method.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
Post edited by RedsRose - Lost City on

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    I have never done this but am now......*BUMP* b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• RedsRose - Lost City
    edited February 2010
    Get mad about the triple post all you want, Sorry b:sad...but I feel I must Bump this....again...

I received a response from my ticket on February 8th saying:
    "Hello,

Hopefully we will have those issued by the end of this week. We apologize for the
    inconvenience and if you have any other issues please feel free to contact us
    anytime.

Customer Service"

So, the "end of the week" would have been February 12th....It is now February 22nd b:surrender

I know also that there are more then a few people who also have Tickets in in regards to this and had received the same response as mine...And they too are wondering about this....Thank you!
    b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]