How would YOU make the best of these two weeks?

SupaRoyalty - Lost City
SupaRoyalty - Lost City Posts: 516 Arc User
edited February 2010 in General Discussion
I'm still unsure on how to make the best of these two weeks. I could maybe find a squad to constantly run twilight temple. Not sure what else.
Post edited by SupaRoyalty - Lost City on

Comments

• Nastassiya - Sanctuary
    Nastassiya - Sanctuary Posts: 483 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Depending on the price of stones... grinding :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I plan on doing TT runs....alot of TT runs....

If I am not TTing, I'll be grinding mobs.

Maybe a few FF runs too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    WaffleChan - Sanctuary Posts: 2,897 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    FISH FISH FISH AND MORE FISH.

I am putting a tent next to sea of isolation, and shooting 'fish in that barrel.' those suckers drop madddddd loots. i can say hello to my blinding radiance and bye bye to my debt. OOOOH YEAH BOY.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    advice to fledgling archers:
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Taedal - Heavens Tear
    Taedal - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    By doing CS, WQ, cube and BH.... no need for double exp or grinding when daily quests are basically all you need to do now. That and I'll be busy with work <.<
  • Failureeee - Lost City
    Failureeee - Lost City Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Waffle i saw your post awhile back & i hate you. b:cry

Your friends are way better than mine. They gave you a cv bow and demon quickshot :O
  • vbarbie
    vbarbie Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I will be Selling Gold.. in Auction....... 1mil each..
  • maocchi
    maocchi Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Going to a couple of FC runs with faction.

...I also heard Hyper EXP is delicious. b:dirty
  • Yondarys - Dreamweaver
    Yondarys - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Gunna FC like crazy now that I'm high enough for squads to let me in. Not sure why 85 is THAT much better than, say a lvl 80 BM, but w/e.
    If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe! ~Carl Sagan~
  • Korg - Lost City
    Korg - Lost City Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Grinding my life away, putting an end to my bwi debt by selling all of teh drops b:surrender
  • AinaMizuako - Sanctuary
    AinaMizuako - Sanctuary Posts: 1,041 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Try to get to 8x and ignore the constant "GRATS ____ ON LEVEL 103/4/5!!!" wcs. =_=
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    oh look, i'm inactive again.

b> leviciti b:cry
  • Davitiel - Heavens Tear
    Davitiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    That depends, how much do these stones cost?
    I'll just probably grind like there's no tomorrow, although there's got to be more efficient ways to level than grinding. Unfortunately I'm too low level for FF and TT dosen't give that much of exp. Zhen parties are too expensive for me, and I haven't really seen one of those in a long time. Let's see how this week goes anyways.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And now faith, hope, and charity remain; but the greatest of these is charity.
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Waffle i saw your post awhile back & i hate you. b:cry

Your friends are way better than mine. They gave you a cv bow and demon quickshot :O
    i love you too, man.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Going sage is like drunken sex, at first she may look good, but when you wake up the next morning; you'll look at her and go WHAT HAVE I DONE.
  • Belligero - Sanctuary
    Belligero - Sanctuary Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Sitting in Arch... Catshopping. b:sad
    Belligero
  • Failureeee - Lost City
    Failureeee - Lost City Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    :D

Can i buy your friends from you? Tell them to come to me on LC pls
  • WaffleChan - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    i doubt it, they think they should 'abstain from pw' >.>;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SericiaRose - Lost City
    SericiaRose - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I'm thinking about grinding in Nightscream... there's some pretty good mobs in there I suppose.

Is there any other mob for grinding around my level? [78]
    Not looking for exp, just looking for mobs with tons of drops, so I can finally get the armor/weapons/resets/pet cages/fashion that I so desperately need. b:surrender

One thing I wont be doing is buying a hyper exp stone. D:< I refuse to cheat. b:chuckle
  • NoSkills - Dreamweaver
    NoSkills - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Gonna get 90-92.
    Then i have 100 subs to run alone in TT.
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I might run a few frosts for the heck of it. Gonna do aaaaaall my "kill mob" quests on my BM. Probably gonna run solo mode TT like mad with my GF too since it's 10 mins, subs are dirt cheap and even with deflation there's still a profit now. I'm hoping my faction or wc will have room for an 89 BM for any squad mode TT... but i'm not holding my breath.
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Gunna FC like crazy now that I'm high enough for squads to let me in. Not sure why 85 is THAT much better than, say a lvl 80 BM, but w/e.

Lvl 85 is the lvl you can get the quests inside FF. If you go below that, you just get the mob xp and not the bonus quest xp.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • Fritigern - Lost City
    Fritigern - Lost City Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I for one, chose to hold off on all my quests that required killing 50, 60 ,70 mobs of (fill in the blank)
    As a barb, grinding = ridiculous repair costs. Many times, if a mob doesn't drop some kind of DQ item to offset the (cost) of killing it, I pass.
    Once those grind quests are done, I suppose I'll spend the rest of the 2 weeks grinding for HH mats, both to sell and for lvl 80 gear.
    Also, I'll be logging onto my lvl 36 mat mule archer to farm mats i need to lvl up my mains (meb:pleased) craftsmen,blacksmith and tailor skills.

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheeeba - Dreamweaver
    Sheeeba - Dreamweaver Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    did some aoe grinding on my cleric today with a veno friend of mine. i'd round em up, start tempest, and she'd drop noxious gas/parasitic nova, and we'd go from there. she was getting some great xp from the lvl 73 (i think?) petalis as she's only lvl 64. then we switched to our assassins for a while (her 23 and my 25) and tore thru her quests at the mines. i think mostly i'll be aoe grinding with my cleric to raise money for catching up skills on some of my alts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

::venos kick tail::

Sheeeba: 8x Venomancer, Hate2Love
    ClericNico: 7x Cleric(Mainly Support), Hate2Love Executor
    _Poe_: 6x Barbarian, Einherjar

"You don't know me, son, so let me explain this to you once. If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."
  • XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Im gonna take advantage of the 2x drops and make some cash so I can actually buy enough potions so I can start investing in all 4 types of genies. Kimi wants to have all 4 of them at the 4th evolution stage by lvl 90.
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
  • Jonnykins - Dreamweaver
    Jonnykins - Dreamweaver Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    By going away for a few days
  • Jibreel - Harshlands
    Jibreel - Harshlands Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    By going away for a few days
    HAHA xD the one person that didnt sound obsessed/in debt :P
    well, since im 60, i guess i ll go tt 1-1
    whisp me if your goin ^^
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    TT runs b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary
    _DarkSeph_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2,294 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    As a barb, grinding = ridiculous repair costs. Many times, if a mob doesn't drop some kind of DQ item to offset the (cost) of killing it, I pass.

How? O_o

As a vit build axe bm who 1v1's mobs sometimes, when I'm too stingy to buy pots and charms to aoe, I should be killing around the same speed as a barb. And yet I get tiny little repair bills that are pretty much paid just from picking up coin drops. Do barbs have a hidden "repair bill x5" multiplier add? Sorry, just puzzles me how you guys rack up these ridiculous repairs while BM's who do the same thing (incl tanking) don't.
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I plan to grind an hour or 2 everyday, to make abit of coins. Then do 3-3 after 3-3 after 3-2 after 3-3 for my tt99.

1st day and we got 5 gold mats so going good so far :D

As for grinding on barbs = useless, maybe so, but in an hour I made 400k ish coins profit on lvl 96 spiders. No rep bills ftw lol. During this I use 0 hp pots, with sparks and ToP, and 10-15k off mp charm. You just need to find the right mobs...Yes you won't make as much as other classes, but it's 400k coins more than I woulda made sitting at west gate.