So I've Lurked For Awhile Now

Bouchok - Dreamweaver
Bouchok - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
edited February 2010 in General Discussion
And while we all loved Spoons you have to accept that he's left, or imho you leave. Quit complaining and b*tching about lack of " Communication " when all you do is scream like insolent kindergartners and stamp your feet. Nothing will be solved by endless posts and thread complaining. If you don't like it GTFO. Perfect World is not serious business, the internet is not serious business.

This is a game. Remember? And although you buy items from CS, you are not forced to pay a PENNY to play this game.

Now that said I'm sure that the people that do these sorts of things will give you your 2x exp/spirit/drops. Did ANY of you complainers and QQ'ers stop a moment to think that maybe they were trying to notify the winners of the 5 lvls and the statue, and all the other perks and waiting to hear back from them BEFORE making the annoucement.

Food for Thought, now all of you stop being a'holes, you are not expediting matters.

Comments

• RainKilganon - Lost City
    RainKilganon - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Ok, time to go back to lurking for you b:surrender
    "I'm in the Dark, I'm alone around you. I've been here before, nobody here to get me through. Oh, I'm losing my faith in every way, That points to you, I'm in the dark." <3 The Birthday Massacre
  • hawk
    hawk Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Closing this before it blows up.
This discussion has been closed.